Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
It's  funny some of Barun fans started bashing Sanaya after his show scrap news was out😆
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And it is weird that some fans are enjoying barun's situation... If it was mohit, they would gv lectures to anti-mohit ppl about being human...
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When Mohit's Sony show got scrapped and when his other shows ended prematurely, these were the same bunch of fans who were celebrating that. Though I do not support what Mohit fans and Sanaya fans are doing, the actor's fans should have seen this coming. What you do to others, the same will happen to you.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

When Mohit's Sony show got scrapped and when his other shows ended prematurely, these were the same bunch of fans who were celebrating that. Though I do not support what Mohit fans and Sanaya fans are doing, the actor's fans should have seen this coming. What you do to others, the same will happen to you.

I absolutely agree. Some ppl get a taste of their own medicine... Despite not being a barun fan, i would never stoop so low... What u do eventually comes around as well!!
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

The Kapil Sharma Show' breaks a splendid record!

The show tops the non-fiction category and races to number one show...

Saturday, June 25, 2016 | 2:45:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

It's celebration time for the cast of Sony TV's 'The Kapil Sharma Show'! Since its launch, Kapil Sharma and his team have ensured a perfect weekend dose of entertainment for their iardent followers.

Be it Kapil's unmatched wit, Sunil Grover's Rinku Bhabhi style singing and dancing, Kiku Sharda's Bumper Lottery avatar or Ali Asgar's Nani act, the audience have lauded the show making it one of the most popular shows on television. With the presence of some of the most renowned celebrities as Kappu's guests has only added to the fun factor. The show's ever-growing popularity and viewers' love for artists is clearly visible from its ratings.

The episode featuring the Sairaat team was the FIRST TIME a Marathi movie was being promoted on a national platform and the cast and crew were thrilled about the same. Kapil's fun interaction with the leads Rinku Rajguru and Akaash Thosar, their Marathi enactment of popular Bollywood dialogues and the popular zhingat dance had the audience glued to their television screens.

The episode garnered 6649 (000) impressions, making it the number one show in non-fiction category. With 1980 (000) impressions, the show takes top slot in Maharashtra within HGEC. The laurels don't end here. The episode is also the highest rated non-fiction episode in 2016 with record-breaking impressions of 8398 (000).

shonasandy thumbnail
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

It's  funny some of Barun fans started bashing Sanaya after his show scrap news was out😆

but, what she did in his show scrapped decision by channel?  Some  mental cases love to blame her for everything. I feel bad for Barun. 
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

but, what she did in his show scrapped decision by channel?  Some  mental cases love to blame her for everything. I feel bad for Barun. 

True Their hopes were vanished by chanel    they are showing their frustation on Sanaya.
shonasandy thumbnail
Jo any update on Sanaya's comeback show?????
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

MoNaya

Thanx for sharing the pics🤗

Hope MoNaya comeback soon on our screens😛

By the way where is Jo??
Missing from many days...busy I guess.

Yes  Anu, Joseph is busy & is also facing some net connection problems. But, he should be back soon,hopefully with some news regarding MoNaya comeback onscreen.