Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Jyo.Kuku.Sanaya

Two things to notice here

First is Sanaya has coloured her hair!!

Second IIFA 2016 is also happening in Madrid, Spain from 23 June to 26 June. If Monaya are going to join it..
Wishing for the best! 😉

Ohhh, I hope that happens. We will get a MoNaya glimpse, something we have been waiting for so long now. 😊
Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Ah, after the drought, some relief. MoNaya pic and news of some sort.😛 So this is where they are. Thank God,Mohit had some pity on us and posted a pic, with permission from the 'high command' ofcourse. 😉 Bless them.

I saw somewhere Arjun is also in Spain...he captioned it as IIFA in Madrid...I guess he may be hosting...
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
shonasandy thumbnail
shonasandy thumbnail

@NadaLoveSanaya I know what you mean but I'm sure an announcement on her new project is imminent.. Patience is a virtue '

Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What does this mean Shona...Do u know??
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shonasandy

@NadaLoveSanaya I know what you mean but I'm sure an announcement on her new project is imminent.. Patience is a virtue '

Wow! According  his spoilers we can expect conformationt about Sanaya show Soon.Today isgreat day for Monaya fans.First we got awesome Monaya pic&some positive spoiler from RB.Fingers crossed.Thanks Shona for sharing  the twit
shonasandy thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

What does this mean Shona...Do u know??

#SanayaIrani An International Sensation, #GirlBornToRule Extraordinaryly Talented #Adorabl... http://ift.tt/28NWDsm 
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

I saw somewhere Arjun is also in Spain...he captioned it as IIFA in Madrid...I guess he may be hosting...

Oh, that is great. I hope we get a glimpse of our januables at the IIFA.
shonasandy thumbnail

Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani's lovey-dovey moment on the seas will make your day!

Mohit Sehgal just shared a lovely snap of Sanaya and him from a cruise in Spain. Boy! we are jealous...

Embedded

Don't they look terrific together!

Just check this out. Don't Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani look like teens in this picture? One of the most loveable jodis on TV, Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani are in Spain. The actor posted this snap of this lovely moment between the two. In a blue vest and stole, Mohit looks like a hippie while Sanaya is her beauteous self. We love how the sunlight accentuates the streaks in her hair. With a beautiful sea behind it, this is one of the best pictures of the two. The couple seems to love the Mediterranean region. As fans know, they went to Greece for their honeymoon. Both of them love to travel and explore new destinations. In fact, they had a gypsy theme for their sangeet as well.

Mohit was last seen on Sarojini and has been on a break since then. Sanaya, too post Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has not done anything on TV. With the weather in Mumbai being pretty unbearable this summer, it is obvious that the two took off for a long break. We are just so envious.Mohit and Sanaya got married this year in a destination wedding in Goa. It was truly a close-knit affair with friends and family in attendance. In their long relationship, Mohit and Sanaya have set many ideals that are cherished by their fans. We are just hoping to see the two together on screens soon.