MoNayalicious Mania-24 *IO* - Page 47

Posted: 7 years ago
The way they were looking at each other during this whole sequence

Originally posted by SwaNia_2

I was watching 'Bachana Ae Haseenon' today & as the song 'Khuda Jaane' started, I was unable to watch the movie anymore. SaJan and their first Valentine's❤️  was all I could see. 😛

True Swati  Any time Iprefer to see Saja/.Monaya dance instead of Deepika &Ranbeer. Choriography was awesome for Sajan song of cource Monaya's expressons,I still remeber during this song sequence interview  Sanay's comments Deepika &Ranbeet ko chodo Humari dekho O loge nachte rahenge 😆When Mohit tried to stop her she said its joke😆 Not only this song Hey shona song too picturised  on Sajan /Monaya better than Saif &Rani.Monaya looks soo cute in that song &gives superb expressons
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

I was watching 'Bachana Ae Haseenon' today & as the song 'Khuda Jaane' started, I was unable to watch the movie anymore. SaJan and their first Valentine's❤️  was all I could see. 😛

There is coincidence for me😆
When Khuda jaane released...it was my one of the fav song...I love KK's song...but didn't knew that he sang it...Even I loved Chemistry of Ranbir-Deepika...later it featured on SaJan & became their official song...then I came 2 know KK sang it😆
Now all are my favs 😳... Khuda jaane is my all time fav song...& u know what it many times happened to me...I use to come across BAH when Ranbir-Deepika part was going...I should always unknowingly keep it before the song started😛
Or else if I'm watching movie usually wait for the song to start😆
I unknowingly start smiling when Khuda jaane plays...It is on the top of my playlist too😳

Thanx for sharing those memorable moments with us 🤗

Aamir Khan to feature in Anil Kapoor's '24'?

30th May 2016 10:44 am
@Manpreet_KB [email protected]

Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan

After a successful first season, Anil Kapoor is all set to launch the second season of the television series '24' in India.  Rumour has it that Aamir Khan may join the cast in a cameo-appearance for the upcoming season.

A source informed DNA India, "Talks are on and Aamir has shown interest, but the perfectionist that he is, he will thoroughly review each aspect before making a commitment. If time permits and he takes it up, the show will become even bigger."

The press conference to launch season 2 is slated for the first week of June and Khan is down to attend the conference, as according to the source, Khan "remains one of the most vocal supporters" of the show.

Stay with BizAsia for more.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/aamir-khan-to-feature-in-anil-kapoors-24-2016?platform=hootsuite#sthash.mV9dxvv8.dpuf
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

A new pic of Mohit , Raquesh and Barun. Shared by Raquesh.

12 retweets11 likes

OMG! Is it's Raqesh?? Couldn't recognise him if haven't seen Raqesh's name above!! 😆

Lovely cute pic!
I start missing mjht now 😭 Edited by arushi_130989 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by arushi_130989

I start missing mjht now 😭
How I wish to get repeat telecast of MJHT😭
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

There is coincidence for me😆
When Khuda jaane released...it was my one of the fav song...I love KK's song...but didn't knew that he sang it...Even I loved Chemistry of Ranbir-Deepika...later it featured on SaJan & became their official song...then I came 2 know KK sang it😆
Now all are my favs 😳... Khuda jaane is my all time fav song...& u know what it many times happened to me...I use to come across BAH when Ranbir-Deepika part was going...I should always unknowingly keep it before the song started😛
Or else if I'm watching movie usually wait for the song to start😆
I unknowingly start smiling when Khuda jaane plays...It is on the top of my playlist too😳

Thanx for sharing those memorable moments with us 🤗

You are welcome, Anu. SaJan every moment was so memorable for us. And the screen space they got in every song left us thrilled. This song and many other songs pictured on our januables are my favorite now, if they were not already. 😊
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

True Swati  Any time Iprefer to see Saja/.Monaya dance instead of Deepika &Ranbeer. Choriography was awesome for Sajan song of cource Monaya's expressons,I still remeber during this song sequence interview  Sanay's comments Deepika &Ranbeet ko chodo Humari dekho O loge nachte rahenge 😆When Mohit tried to stop her she said its joke😆 Not only this song Hey shona song too picturised  on Sajan /Monaya better than Saif &Rani.Monaya looks soo cute in that song &gives superb expressons

Yes Sri, I remember that interview only too well. Sanaya, her usual self, so excited for this sequence. Hey Shona, oh that song & MoNaya , it was perfect. Infact, the car scene before that was even more perfect. 😉