Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

@ Anu : Jenny-Sehbaan link-up news was just a media speculations because,Sehban passed his comments on KSG-Bips marriage news. Later he clarified that,DMG Group is still in touch wid each other except,Karan.

KSG shared Bips in swim suit honeymoon pics in his Insta account,wid his comments. Thereafter,Jenny fanz took his class in very strong words. All pics are tagged wid a photographer logo that's why,peoples are arising this 'sponsor' issue n motive behind those pics.

The one's on Fb and insta are epic πŸ˜† And they just keep coming up all day, it's fun reading those comments πŸ˜† No wonder the monkey's bride got irked and in the middle of her monkey mooning posted a long essay πŸ˜† This is just the beginning ... she will have to write more essays in future while Lord will just keep quiet & drown himself in muft ki alcohol πŸ˜† Its a part of a deal every Lord's current wife has togo through πŸ˜†

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shonasandy

Two MAJOR Star Plus shows set to go off-air..!

The shows will air their final episodes soon...

Friday, May 13, 2016 | 2:10:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz

Star Plus is amongst the channel leader, where it keeps having the 'sometimes-up-sometimes-second' battle with Colors channel.

The presenter of some of the most popular and successful shows like 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya', 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' and 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein',Star Plus recently took some really bold steps.

On one hand, where we talk about channel honchos talking about taking risks and trying their hand at content-driven shows, Star Plus became the rare few to actually do it.

Two major shows, 'Tamanna' and 'Dahleez' that were launched in January-end and mid-March respectively, are now all set to go off-air according to a leading news daily.

Yes. This may not be a real shock to many, as these shows were proposed as finite series, but it seems the plans of going off-air are sooner than anticipated.

While 'Tamanna' enjoyed some following and touched decent numbers initially, 'Dahleez' never really managed to see the light of the day in its run.

'Tamanna' will be completing its four-month run and may go off-air sometime in June, while 'Dahleez' will struggle to complete a three-month run itself.

The shows were always meant to have a niche audience and irrespective of low ratings, both the shows managed to garner a lot of appreciation.

We tried contacting Harshad Arora and Tridha Choudhury, however, they remained unavailable for any comment. 

Nevertheless, the fans of the show would surely miss them.

Thanks for sharing, Shona.

Old news for us, though. πŸ˜‰ Our reliable source (read 'Joseph') had already given us this info some days ago. πŸ˜› Today even SBS confirmed the same.

Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jo did u watch yesterday Feriha??
I watched today its repeat at 3.55pm

Will be reliving those moments again... How I wish it happens with MJHT too😳
Missing MoNaya...hope they come back soonπŸ˜›

Zindagi now is featuring Indian show reapeats too...saw the Ad betn breaks

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

Jo did u watch yesterday Feriha??

I watched today its repeat at 3.55pm

Will be reliving those moments again... How I wish it happens with MJHT too😳
Missing MoNaya...hope they come back soonπŸ˜›

Zindagi now is featuring Indian show reapeats too...saw the Ad betn breaks

Yes,I watched it yesterday on 9.50pm. Its really a treat to see this story from start.Their speed is very smooth.They didn't drag any scene for extra footage on unnecessary tracks.

I wish ki,MJHT ko bhi aise hi repeat karte.  Yes,I saw those ZEE shows promos.They changed the name of 'Chhoti Bahu'. By the way,today Zindgi will start 'Mohabbat-Subah ka sitara' on 8pm. I don't know much abt this show but,heard that It was Big Hit on overseas. Will be try to catch this series.

Now,will be try to catch repeat of 'Ek Duje Ke Waaste' (Sony) because,now due to Feriha not able to watch on 10pm.

Edited by Joseph_A - 7 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Thanks for sharing, Shona.

Old news for us, though. πŸ˜‰ Our reliable source (read 'Joseph') had already given us this info some days ago. πŸ˜› Today even SBS confirmed the same.

SP is going to revamp in next few months so,hope they will work on their 'Budget' issues n programming strategy. Channel tried to catch Youth audience through their 'Youth Projects' but,Its failed to impress TRP viewers that's why, now not only these shows even,they are going to close Channel V too.

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Unseen for me, pretty old pic - Cr: Raqesh Bapat.

RAQESH @RaQesh19 20 Apr 2014

With my cycling buddy @itsmohitsehgal after 35 kms of nonstop marathon..the unstoppables!!! :-)

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Unseen for me, pretty old pic - Cr: Raqesh Bapat.

RAQESH @RaQesh19 20 Apr 2014

With my cycling buddy @itsmohitsehgal after 35 kms of nonstop marathon..the unstoppables!!! :-)

It was around when Mohit was part of QHπŸ˜›
Zindagi is gng to feature another Turkish show Fatmagul
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

It was around when Mohit was part of QHπŸ˜›

Thanks Anu.😊 I don't recollect seeing this pic before. Ghajini effect
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 7 years ago