Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

This week I watched few glimpses of Balika Vadhu on Colors. (Thanx to my channels surfing habits) Just want to share my take on this NEW branded series.

Montage : Its New n widout any 'Balika'. Only Maahi n Ruslan are showing in this Montage so,Its clear that Avinash is doing side role here.

Story Line :
Never follow this series so,no idea abt exact scenario in current situation but,always watched their characters n all shoot details in SBS/SBB so familiar wid all characters face. Surprisingly, after leap didn't see any old characters face here. Anandi n Dadi Sa is dead now but,where is her entire family?? (Daya...Kuchh toh hai ?? - type suspense.)

Characters : Mahi is playing young Nimboli but,she is not looking Young in any angle.(??). Her 'Age' is clearly visible after putting so much make-up. Till date,look like they are trying to show a love-angle between Mahi n Ruslaan but,sorry to say she looked his teacher,more then love interest. Perfect 'Miss-match' jodi. But,Mahi acted well.

Ruslaan
is repeating him.His character n look is very much similar to his prvs Sony show. (Even,there they were also showing a young boy n women love story.) He is playing a happy go lucky character but,his poor acting skill is not supporting him in this characterization.

Nothing to say anything abt Avinash's character because,I hardly seen him in any important scene. I am really clueless that,what was the need to sign these kind of 2nd lead in a new edition of old time Hit Saga ??

As per new TRP chart,Now BV is out from Top 10 shows List. I seriously want to ask a simple question to Makers that,If,Artists n Viewers are not interested to watch a dragged story then, what is the use of these kind of stupid n senseless Leap or Extension??

After getting decent popularity with IPK Ek baar phir  did Avinash sign for 2nd lead  character.?That's surprising! I Stupid Sbs spreaded rumours Sanaya auditioned for this show.Iam glad all the news turned out be only rumours.I think it's hye time they should end this long runninf g boring show
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Revealed: Bedroom secrets of Mohit-Sanaya

We are back to reveal some cute and unknown tidbits of your favourite television couple.

This time we have the most popular and happening jodi of T-town, Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani.

The newly wedded couple is unveiling their bedroom secrets with us.

Let's see what Mohit has to answer on these candid questions. 

Which side of the bed is your favourite?

Right.

Who makes the morning bed tea?

We have a helper at home so she does. But there has been a lot of times when Sanaya has made bed tea for me.

Who snores?

(Shyly) I do.

Ever fought for a blanket?

We don't fight for a blanket but Sanaya keeps on telling me that I usually come on her side of bed. She says that I take up the maximum space on the bed (laughs out loud). 

Cuddle or Kiss: What do you both prefer?

It depends upon the mood.

Comfortable pyjamas or sexy night outfit?

Shorts are comfortable for me. 

Aren't they just adorable? Hit the SHA
Haha cute interview😆
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Revealed: Bedroom secrets of Mohit-Sanaya

We are back to reveal some cute and unknown tidbits of your favourite television couple.

This time we have the most popular and happening jodi of T-town, Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani.

The newly wedded couple is unveiling their bedroom secrets with us.

Let's see what Mohit has to answer on these candid questions. 

Which side of the bed is your favourite?

Right.

Who makes the morning bed tea?

We have a helper at home so she does. But there has been a lot of times when Sanaya has made bed tea for me.

Who snores?

(Shyly) I do.

Ever fought for a blanket?

We don't fight for a blanket but Sanaya keeps on telling me that I usually come on her side of bed. She says that I take up the maximum space on the bed (laughs out loud). 

Cuddle or Kiss: What do you both prefer?

It depends upon the mood.

Comfortable pyjamas or sexy night outfit?

Shorts are comfortable for me. 

Aren't they just adorable? Hit the SHA
Haha cute interview😆

Cute answers 
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Jo any update on Sanaya's comeback on TV? 
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Sanya pic  frm Rakhi with Sanya onscreen bro in chanchan at wall there is MONAYA picEdited by arushi_130989 - 7 years ago
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Mohit pic frm MONAYA cocktail party Edited by arushi_130989 - 7 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish media stops disturbing them now. When they come back onscreen then they will give interviews. Why bother them now? Let them be, media!
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Mothers Day !!
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Some people on tellychakker asking sanya to leave mohit
Find someone better