Waiting for Sanaya's comeback on TV
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TOI - TV Times @toitv

Check out the actors who got married recently and others who are awaiting marriage!

It is wedding time in tellyland and sports Wedding bells are ringing for many actors on the small screen. Some have already tied the knot and settled for marital bliss, there are a few more actors who will ring in their wedding in another few months. Read on to find out how actors preferred to keep their weddings or wedding dates a big secret strictly restricted to close friends and family members:

Telly couples who got married:

Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal
The two actors tied the knot after seeing each other for many years in January in Goa amongst family and close friends.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Joseph, I know you are busy & the net connectivity is bad, but if you get the time, could you make some droolicous MoNayalicious siggies from this latest interview?? With all the special effects which make our glowing, good looking Sehgals look even more utterly droolicous!! 😛
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 7 years ago
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yaa Joseph pls try for siggie and written update
Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jhalak News
Shahid may not judge the show this year...there are only 10% chances... The last season ratings were not encouraging...he & creatives often had a fall out which created problems on the sets...And KJo may be back to the jury...Meanwhile Manish Paul may not host this season...he is busy with his films & will not get time to host JDJ.

DNA article...posted bcoz there were rumors Sanaya hosting the Show... Any news about that as Manish is not available??
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

Jhalak News

Shahid may not judge the show this year...there are only 10% chances... The last season ratings were not encouraging...he & creatives often had a fall out which created problems on the sets...And KJo may be back to the jury...Meanwhile Manish Paul may not host this season...he is busy with his films & will not get time to host JDJ.

DNA article...posted bcoz there were rumors Sanaya hosting the Show... Any news about that as Manish is not available??

Channel want to roped her in next season but,she didn't sign yet. Not surprise to listen that,Shahid is out from next season because,we were regularly read his interference in Creative area of last season.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Kushal Tandon's 'complex' double avatar on 'Behad'!

Actor Kushal Tandon, will be seen in a never before seen avatar in his next show 'Behad'.

Saturday, May 07, 2016 | 3:50:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) Copyright: IANS

Actor Kushal Tandon, best known for his various stints in TV shows like "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai", "Nach Baliye 5" and "Bigg Boss", will next be seen playing double role in upcoming TV show "Behad". He says his characters in the show are "diverse and complex".

"I am thrilled to be a part of 'Behad'. I aim to do good work on television and the concept of the show is very interesting. Also for the first time I will be playing a double role on screen; that of twin brothers," Kushal said in a statement.

"Both the characters are extremely diverse and complex. As an actor, I am excited that I will be able to show my versatility through this show," he added.

Not only Kushal is going to be seen playing double role for the first time onscreen, the show will also feature "Saraswatichandra" fame actress Jennifer Winget in a never seen before negative avatar.

"Behad" will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

As usual,one another SONY project is looking interesting.

Joseph_A thumbnail
This week I watched few glimpses of Balika Vadhu on Colors. (Thanx to my channels surfing habits) Just want to share my take on this NEW branded series.

Montage : Its New n widout any 'Balika'. Only Maahi n Ruslan are showing in this Montage so,Its clear that Avinash is doing side role here.

Story Line :
Never follow this series so,no idea abt exact scenario in current situation but,always watched their characters n all shoot details in SBS/SBB so familiar wid all characters face. Surprisingly, after leap didn't see any old characters face here. Anandi n Dadi Sa is dead now but,where is her entire family?? (Daya...Kuchh toh hai ?? - type suspense.)

Characters : Mahi is playing young Nimboli but,she is not looking Young in any angle.(??). Her 'Age' is clearly visible after putting so much make-up. Till date,look like they are trying to show a love-angle between Mahi n Ruslaan but,sorry to say she looked his teacher,more then love interest. Perfect 'Miss-match' jodi. But,Mahi acted well.

Ruslaan
is repeating to himself .His character n look is very much similar to his prvs Sony show. (Even,there they were also showing a young boy n women love story.) He is playing a happy go lucky character but,his poor acting skill is not supporting him in this characterization.

Nothing to say anything abt Avinash's character because,I hardly seen him in any important scene. I am really clueless that,what was the need to sign these kind of 2nd lead in a new edition of old time Hit Saga ??

As per new TRP chart,Now BV is out from Top 10 shows List. I seriously want to ask a simple question to Makers that,If,Artists n Viewers are not interested to watch a dragged story then, what is the use of these kind of stupid n senseless Leap or Extension??

Edited by Joseph_A - 7 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
going home f summer break tc guys wil log in if and when free