Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

TOI:Chetan Hansraj excited to don tribal avatar in 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
IANS | Apr 21, 2016,

tan Hansraj is excited to be donning a rugged tribal avatar in periodical drama "Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani". The television star says the role has a mysterious and interesting vibe to it.

After getting a love story of a prince and a commoner on the small screen, the show, which is aired on Zee TV, will be taking a turn with change in the storyline. And Chetan will be making an entry as the main antagonist.

He will be seen playing the role of Kaal, who is a hired mercenary and ally of Surekha Sikri's character.

"This is the first time I am playing a tribal and rugged guy's character and I am very excited to do this character as it is very interesting. My character's name is Kaal and he is shown as tribal and rough-looking guy who will soon transform himself. He is called to take revenge and will succeed in doing so but the motive for doing this will be different which will surprise the family," Chetan said in a statement.

Chetan, who is known for playing roles with shades of grey in shows like "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii", "Jodha Akbar" and "Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev", shared that the "character is designed in such a way that he is as strong as tiger".

He said: "He is dominant- the kind who acts first and thinks later. I will be shown as a tribal who has a past connection with the family and has come to seek his revenge. The creative team has given me an interesting look that does justice to my physique. Hope the viewers will like it too."

Asian Age :Chetan dons a new look for Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

CHETAN HANSRAJ KAAL.jpg

Television's most sought after villain Chetan Hansraj will soon be making an entry as the main antagonist in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani. The actor will be seen playing the role of Kaal, a hired mercenary and Rani Maa's ally. He will be seen in a bare-bodied tribal avatar in the show. When we contacted him, Chetan said, "It is a very interesting role. As my name in the show Kaal suggests, I will bring in a new phase for the kingdom of Amerkot. He is the kind who acts first and thinks later. I will be shown as a tribal who has come to seek his revenge from the family. He will eventually make things tough for the family. The creative team has given me an interesting look that does justice to my physique."

Edited by Sutapasima - 22 April 2016 at 2:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishti4eva

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610