My Prediction For Future Track If Memory Loss Happens

Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Everyone😃

I don't know why many fearing that if Swara's ML occurs then she will go to Swara and Devarji phase there are other ways also were with out this Cv's can use this track for focusing on all four leads. For Example:-
Ragini slapped Rajat and Swara trying to reveal Rajat infront of MMwasis but Rajat plans to kill 2 birds with one stone He can push Swara from cliff and convince MM wasis that Ragini is responsible for Swara's death.
That may be he can prove that unintentionally but Ragini is responsible for Swara's death. Thus MM wasis hating her & throw her out of MM.

Leap of 1 year then laksh in pain and misery due Ragini's absent, Ragini in Badi raising her little sis or bro, Sanskar in either as a ruthless person or this time seriously turned mental patient due to Swara's death & Swara in new city with memory loss. In this way also this track can revolve.Edited by Fariiiii - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, i don't think the cvs would go down that route with so much happening in the show right now. 
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey fari🤗

I want swara to go back in the times when they were faking marriage and they were living outside MM.

I want swara again to fall for sanskar❤️
Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRINCESS_ALISHA

<font color="#6600FF">hey fari🤗

I want swara to go back in the times when they were faking marriage and they were living outside MM.

</font>

Hi Alisha🤗I aslo want that😃
But i predicted this thinking from Cv's love for drama thats why. I also want return of fake marriage track back😃
Originally posted by: Fariii

Hi Alisha🤗I aslo want that😃
But i predicted this thinking from Cv's love for drama thats why. I also want return of fake marriage track back😃

we will get to witness love again. we all know that sanskar was the first to feel for swara same way now we want swara to feel for sanskar again. it will be treat to watch😳
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
actually i wont mind if it goes backto devar bhabhi phase bcoz it doesnt mean  that swara will be out of limits and it will also show that even how many times they will be separated they are meant to be soulmates as she will feel attraction towards Sanskar  without knowing the reason and sanskar craving oh my sadistic heart and again making  swara for him and laksha will also notgive a crap  to swara .  i read a ff in this forum wanted it to be somewhat like that

SS: Lamhe ">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4523373  

SS: Lamhe

dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Fari...
Agree with u..
I want this to happen...😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PRINCESS_ALISHA

hey fari🤗

@bold: This is the reason why I am ok with this ML track. I want to see Swara falling in love with Sanskaar again. 
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

@bold: This is the reason why I am ok with this ML track. I want to see Swara falling in love with Sanskaar again. 

ya pooja😳 omg😳 dn confession reverse track
main tumse pyar karti hu sanskar
kab huva kaise huva nahi pata😳
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice stry farii.
I dnt hv no prob as lng as swara 4gt evrythng,no DB phase,swara falling 4 sanskar all over again.
Specily luking 4wd hw sanskar wud react swara's death or memory loss.