Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 9)

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
oh my
what else I will have to see from him in future
Stern Smile

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Correction in the title it should be KSG professs lust for h*rny wife Bipasha!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaaanitaraniruky786-Swetha-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
These two are making me sick and wanting to puke...why can't they have a quiet and dignifies wedding...KSG for God's sakes its his 3rd time...and Bipasha has lost one of her nuts...can't she see that he marries the girl that he works with for sometime...abhi next movie mein kissi aur ke saath kaam karega..aur uske peeche chala jaayega...anyways...whatever...its their choice...both these losers deserve each other...and I used to really like Bipasha before all this...why so much show off?? Doesn't she realize that he cheated on his two ex wives??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawad321shreyyaaaTheUnique-ajna-anitaraniruky786-Swetha-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fawad321shreyyaaaruky786-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIKS22s

Originally posted by Rimulia

Originally posted by Nikk214

How low of people to use a mental illness to mock, if he has a mental issue then one should feel sorry, rather than mock, one cannot diagnose one without testing them as a psychologist, otherwise based on actions even I can diagnose Jennifer with mental illness

Jennifer does not fall in & out of relationships. She doesn't have darkness issues where knight in shining armour is always coming to rescue her. She doesn't say the same lines to every man that she falls in love with publicly . Now that I think  I have never seen her confessing love for anyone else publicly except for Gobar. She has not married 3 times in 8 years. She didn't  behave the same way with her co stars as well as her ex husband like  Gobar. She doesn't keep on changing friends too every 2 years. Her childhood friends are still her best buddies & she has maintained a close relation with every people she has come close to. Gobar's friends changes according to the woman he is with . So the jokes on you when you call her mental. She is anything but mental LOL

chasing a man who is married and then is with another woman is extremely sane behaviour? slapping someone on sets is very sane behaviour? uploading pics with a guy u have already separated with on social media is sane behaviour? ok then! Maybe it is sane, don't know, point is I cannot diagnose her without knowing her and based on controvsersies, but u guys r welcome to say whatever shit u like about KSG, without any proper degree in psychology and without even spending a day with him, or without running any sort of psychological tests on him, just based on ohh he said the same thing to jennifer, ohh this is his third wedding, or ohhh he was unfaithful...these things do not make u mentally ill...and even if does shame on people to use something so grave as mental illness to mock someone...no wonder indians have so many psychological issues...because people like u guys judge them and offer judgement rather than support...mental illness is no one's fault...one is genetically predisposed to it...one goes through harsh shit in their life which also predisposes them to it...how can one even use mental illness to mock is beyond me! And also the fact that u guys do not even say his name properly only shows me that u guys r full of shit, nothing more! Need to sleep so won't be replying too much, and for ur kind info JEN has been linked with many costars, I don't know under which rock have u been living under

Nothing she did can be categorized as abnormal behaviour on her part... no matter even if you go crazy screaming your lungs out saying it to be. She was posting pics hoping for a reconciliation but she had stopped posting pics from DMG anniversary ...even when fans were telling her to . She didnt post any more pics on Diwali or later also. I still remember you PMing me for the up teenth time hoping all's well between them since lots of speculation was going on & you scared if this ends up on a divorce ..your Lord will be made to look like a cheater again .
Just because your Lord's behaviour doesn't seem normal you can't go on calling everyone abnormal. No normal person gets married soon after a divorce & jump up & down screaming like its his first marriage . He's looking like a joker doing that on social media. 
You don't have to give me lectures on mental illness ...I know very well what people suffering from it has to go through & the problem becomes even more when those patients stay in denial. They don't even want to take their meds coz they feel nothing's wrong with them. No ones mocking mental illness here . But gobar's actions points towards him as one & instead of marrying thousand times its better he takes treatment & do away with his darkness phobia  ..that he seems to be having when he needs to change his angels.
Jen being linked with many co stars are all rumors because not even one media could post a pic of those link ups. All Gobar's rumors however turn out to be  true. So all these false allegations in defense of your gobar actually sound very ridiculous. LOL

shreyyaaa-ajna-ruky786-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Gobar is so happy & is so active displaying his love on social networks coz this time he married 15 millions. Seems a lot of money to take care of his chips alcohol chewing gums video games expensive vacations on sea beaches every 2 months LOL  This money can even take care of his whole family . 

shreyyaaa-ajna-ruky786-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
* New IF Article *
Check Out: Karan - Bipasha's Sangeet playlist
http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/talk-round-town/63798-check-out-karan-bipasha-sangeet-playlist.htm

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged
After 10 years of such a high profile relationship between John & Bipasha the former at least had the decency to have a quiet wedding without any show off unlike Bipasha who's acting like a teenager . And Gobar toh can only see 15 million in front of his eyes so ... he can be her monkey joker slave naukar dog everything combined. LOL These two are really acting ridiculous

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaa-ajna-PSharadaruky786-Swetha-

Go to top