Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 6)

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Kick in his Ass is needed by all ex and would be wife. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_shreyyaaa-Swetha-

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikk214

Originally posted by beingdumb

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

That's such a sweet message...
But this coming from karan's mouth is LOL chalo for once i wont bash him...
Hope he has mended his ways...
All the best for the wedding
i jst hope this works for both karan nd bipasha not only bips as he needs to settle down nd shut his haters up (which includes me too)

must say thats really sweet and mature of u! Btw u never got back to me, were u a Kash fan?
i thought u went offline hence i didnt reply..
ON TOPIC:no i jst saw shradha nd karan's wedding pic...i never watched their shows so, im not a kash fan

so have u watched any show of KSG's? dmg/qh?
i saw him in PDAUMB...4 epi of DMG nd 6-9 epi of DMG but i quit mid way coz of OTT dramas nd routine shit

what is PDAUMB?Confused
princess dolie aur uska magic bag..i loved fantasies as a child
aspen_matis Newbie
aspen_matis
aspen_matis

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
How many times he will need Angels to bring him out of darkness?? Next time just use a torch man!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11srija_surbhishreyyaaasonam_BinKuchKahe.PSharadaZadayKiDaig-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
This guy is a psycho. He needs treatment. Very sick man . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawad321sonam_shreyyaaa-Swetha-

CintaSejati Senior Member
CintaSejati
CintaSejati

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Gober full entertainmentROFL ksg is a jokeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikk214

How low of people to use a mental illness to mock, if he has a mental issue then one should feel sorry, rather than mock, one cannot diagnose one without testing them as a psychologist, otherwise based on actions even I can diagnose Jennifer with mental illness

Jennifer does not fall in & out of relationships. She doesn't have darkness issues where knight in shining armour is always coming to rescue her. She doesn't say the same lines to every man that she falls in love with publicly . Now that I think  I have never seen her confessing love for anyone else publicly except for Gobar. She has not married 3 times in 8 years. She didn't  behave the same way with her co stars as well as her ex husband like  Gobar. She doesn't keep on changing friends too every 2 years. Her childhood friends are still her best buddies & she has maintained a close relation with every people she has come close to. Gobar's friends changes according to the woman he is with . So the jokes on you when you call her mental. She is anything but mental LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_shreyyaaaFangirlForever..FrozenHeart..-ajna-peeyara-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aspen_matis

How many times he will need Angels to bring him out of darkness?? Next time just use a torch man!LOL

That's a great idea. He should use a torch next time instead of women to see the light LOL

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Read: Karan Singh Grover Professes His Love For Wife-To-Be Bipasha Basu In A Romantic Open Post!

April 21, 2016 Ankita Bhalla3212 reads

The Band Baaja Baraat moment is just eight days away. Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover are all set to tie the knot on April 30th. Though the couple has been openly seen together for last 2 years, but they never revealed the status of their relationship. The only declaration of them being in love' came in the form of their wedding announcement.

Today, Karan professed his love via a sweet confession for Bipasha on Instagram. She reposted the picture shared by her fianc and thanked him for the beautiful words and feelings he shared with her.

Karan wrote, "You take away all the darkness, you take away all my pain... You walk me through the storm, throughsunshine and even the rain... You give me peace, you shower me with love and fill every moment of my life with glee... With your faith and your trust you show me not who I am but who I can be... You pat me on my back when I'm right and kick my ass when I'm wrong... You show me how beautiful this life is even if our path sometimes seems weary and long... You are my partner, my lover, my soulmate, my own, my friend and much more than any word can portray... I promise to be with you as you are with me forever and a day... (8 more days to go)."

For Karan, the actor will be tying the knot for the third time, while Bipasha will become a bride for the first time.  

Are only we going awww over this or you too?

This is certainly, a very special way indeed to openly declare your love and how!

Lucky you both...

CREDITS: INSTAGRAM

''With your faith and your trust you show me not who I am but who I can be ...You pat me on my back when I'm right and kick my ass when I'm wrong ''  
What does he need really a wife or a mom ?!  LOL He should have added You are my mom.. too in his long list LOL Weirdo 

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

Go to top