Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 4)

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikk214

Before I leave, on topic, one day even Jen will use similar poses and similar captions she used with KSG for her second husband too, there will be a few similarities, since personalities don't change completely, it is only natural!

KSG uses the same lines & poses similarly not only with all his wives but also with his costars . No one can beat that record LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaaLeadNitratePSharada-Swetha-

CaputDraconis IF-Dazzler
CaputDraconis
CaputDraconis

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Oh well, color me surprised...nahWink. This was totally expected from the sweet-talking psychopath that is Growbore. His fakeness was always visible right from the beginning of Dumbos Mill Gaye daysLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24anitaraniPSharada-Swetha-

CaputDraconis IF-Dazzler
CaputDraconis
CaputDraconis

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Veritaserum

Oh well, color me surprised...nahWink. This was totally expected from the sweet-talking psychopath that is Growbore. His fakeness was always visible right from the beginning of Dumbos Mill Gaye daysLOL

Do u know what a psychopath is? R u a psychologist to diagnose!? Hate knows no limits

Of course I do. Big smile And that's all I have got to tell you.  I don't want to reveal my vocation nor the university I attend (which BTW has one of the top 5 medical schools in the world) on shady Internet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211-Swetha-

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Trust grover to entertain people with his ridiculous drama! All that he's written for Bips gives me such negative vibes honestly. He's been there and done that a lot many times. This guy can never fall in love with any woman. I won't be surprised if 2 years down the lane, he pens the same thoughts for another woman. He's making a mockery out of relationships and love.Once a cheater, always a cheater!!!
And before his fans come up with crap like its ok to get married thrice and all, i just want to say its fine to get married as many times as he wants but falling in love with someone who he met just a year ago and getting married to her now right after his 2nd divorce and posting all this mushy stuff only says how fake he is as a person! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_shreyyaaaNietzy-ajna-peeyaraLeadNitratePSharada-Swetha-

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Someone should tell him that normally it's dark at night, it doesn't mean you should find new angel every night and then blame darkness even time.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24Fawad321NietzyActomyoTheUniqueForYourEyesOnlyanitaraniBinKuchKahe.PSharadaSerendipity..-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:17am | IP Logged
* New Article *
Bipasha Basu is having pre-wedding JITTERS few days ahead of her wedding with Karan Singh Grover!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bipasha-basu-is-having-pre-wedding-jitters-few-days-ahead-of-her-wedding-with-karan-singh-grover/

AllThatCritique Groupbie
AllThatCritique
AllThatCritique

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged

How low of people to use a mental illness to mock, if he has a mental issue then one should feel sorry, rather than mock, one cannot diagnose one without testing them as a psychologist, otherwise based on actions even I can diagnose Jennifer with mental illness

I have always been a silent reader here and have always seen you defend this person Karan. All the time. Now I don't really know who he is. Am no fan .Haven't seen anything of his. I know him through articles here. And I actually think his track record of marriages is abysmal on many levels. 3 in 8 years or something. That isn't a good sign to any random person. Also the fact that these were marriages and not live ins or just bf-gf thing is something else altogether. Because marriages mean coming together with each others families too. So the fact that 3 is going to happen in 8 years is alarming. People say he cheated, lied and all that but I don't believe stuff without proof and I don't care enough to search him up either. Also all that is besides the point. Just the marriage thing itself is a red flag and people should avoid a person like this. It would be my advice to any normal human being. But I see you defending him all the time and I can't really fathom a reason why you do it. Surely am presuming you are a grown up above 18 at least. Surely defending someone like him cannot seem a good idea for a grown up. Am sure when someone likes a celebrity, certain morality issues do hold value. Certainly it cannot be just the face forever. One has to connect on a deeper level. But I cannot understand how anyone can defend someone like this person. That too constantly. Surely it cannot be the person he is. Because seeing his record I'd say he doesn't deserve a single person defending him. At least not in marriage and relationship issues. The rest career wise sure. So why do you do it? Doesn't it put a dent on the person one is when they even bother defending someone like him? Am very curious.

Edited by AllThatCritique - 22 April 2016 at 6:30am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24rocky212NietzyFireNIceActomyoFangirlForeverstg1live_lifeBinKuchKahe.PSharadaanitaraniForYourEyesOnlySerendipity..-ajna-peeyaraIWishICould-Swetha--Priya-

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimulia

I recall he had said just a few days ago if it were up to him he wouldn't be so open about his personal love life on social networks . Now after seeing this & his eagerness to get married for the 3rd time that he's counting days made me even more sure this guy is seriously a mental case LOL & the darkness part he never seems to forget to add that LOL
LoL

Go to top