Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 32)

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manhoos_JSG

Originally posted by Rogue...

Originally posted by RamPaiger

Is this Mikki Nikki's Mid?

Nikki is already using 3 to 5 of her mids in this topic itself. Post limit over .. poof comes out a new mid . LOL This mikki person is that Manhoos JSG the abnormal Jennifer hater LOL

Yup it could be manhoosjsg. No one hates jenny like her LOL

She's a master piece right WinkLOL

Aww I didn't know you're such a big fan of mine Embarrassed autograph chahiye ? Big smile

Sure. On my arse . Right on the place from where I fart WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_shreyyaaaScreamForMe-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Bips KSG and Witchet should have a threesome together, I'm sure Luficer the Piglet is into that kind of kinky shit, she just has that face that screams W-H-O-R-E LOL

Well said. They can add you too , since you love those kinky stuffs yourself.  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_shreyyaaaScreamForMe-Swetha-

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Oh & poor shilpa is still without work since then & now is slowly sinking into oblivion . Looks like Winget is still conspiring against her & she's vanishing from entertainment world.
Ronit Roy realized his foolishness but still is in good terms with Winget .. really strange since he was swindled of a lot of money by her . LOL LOLWow what a comeback ! You brought in age old article to prove your point . I bet this post was at that time when Gobar & Jen were together. LOL And this is total bull shit LOL

Oh man, you burst her bubble. Poor thing was trying so hard to get something substantial to bash and found this screenshot  LOL  

Quite recently there were pictures of Jen with chaitanya from a common friend's party. And the part " with a little help from Nicole" has got to be the most ridiculous one I've ever heard. Like what imagination  Wacko

Thumbs Up

Edited by sonam_ - 24 April 2016 at 8:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rogue...ScreamForMe-Swetha-

-KissMyAss- Goldie
-KissMyAss-
-KissMyAss-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Nikki is already using 3 to 5 of her mids in this topic itself. Post limit over .. poof comes out a new mid . LOL This mikki person is that Manhoos JSG the abnormal Jennifer hater LOL

Awww my fans are missing ? Embarrassed missing me so much that you're imagining me everywhere huh ? Wink
Don't worry, Manhoos_JSG doesn't need any fake MIDs like our infamous Nikki, hum ek hi account se sab ki le sakte hain bhai, tabhi toh you're hallucinating me everywhere like a lost puppy Embarrassed I still affect my fans and haters even when I'm not here Cool

And as for me being abnormal, it's funny coming from someone who worships a homewrecker who's been dumped like a sad ass trashy b*tch for being such a vicious person LOL

Tu apne aap ko star mat samajh ki teri fans hogi. Tu toh Rakhi Sawant hai LOL So stop dreaming , People remember you for your trashy comments & your abnormal hatred towards a person who hardly knows you exist .
Waise I was right . You were Mikki indeed or else why were you stalking here LOL Look at the language you use . Doesn't leave much to the imagination who's the ,most vicious person. You are defo pukeworthy DeadLOL

Awww so much love I'm blessed to have fans like you even if you're in denial Wink
The fact that people remember me and are still talking abt me even when I'm not here says everything I don't need to do say more LOL
You see, these "trashy comments" you are talking about were just facts, so if according to you the facts are trashy = Jennifer is trashy. Logical isn't it ? So you are saying that your goddess is trashy ? Shocked I like your honestly, it's such a rare thing to see in Piglet fans Clap
If stating facts abt someone is called "hating" then yeah I'm a proud hater, what you gonna do bruh ? You're opinion is as irrelevant as Piglet's flop BW career LOL
See, I know you Piglet fans have a obssession with me so you imagine me everywhere, but why would I need an MID to critisize your "pukeworthy" homewrecking queen, when I already have this ID and I have absolutely nothing to hid ?
And I'm here because believe it or not, there are people on this forum who want to see me here so they informed me Big smile
-KissMyAss- Goldie
-KissMyAss-
-KissMyAss-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Aww I didn't know you're such a big fan of mine Embarrassed autograph chahiye ? Big smile

You mean the arse your have for a face ? Dead That's kind of gross, but since I have such a good heart I'll do it but first please wash your arse like face or just do a surgery for everyone's good yeah ? Smile
Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Awww my fans are missing ? Embarrassed missing me so much that you're imagining me everywhere huh ? Wink
Don't worry, Manhoos_JSG doesn't need any fake MIDs like our infamous Nikki, hum ek hi account se sab ki le sakte hain bhai, tabhi toh you're hallucinating me everywhere like a lost puppy Embarrassed I still affect my fans and haters even when I'm not here Cool

And as for me being abnormal, it's funny coming from someone who worships a homewrecker who's been dumped like a sad ass trashy b*tch for being such a vicious person LOL

Tu apne aap ko star mat samajh ki teri fans hogi. Tu toh Rakhi Sawant hai LOL So stop dreaming , People remember you for your trashy comments & your abnormal hatred towards a person who hardly knows you exist .
Waise I was right . You were Mikki indeed or else why were you stalking here LOL Look at the language you use . Doesn't leave much to the imagination who's the ,most vicious person. You are defo pukeworthy DeadLOL

Awww so much love I'm blessed to have fans like you even if you're in denial Wink
The fact that people remember me and are still talking abt me even when I'm not here says everything I don't need to do say more LOL
You see, these "trashy comments" you are talking about were just facts, so if according to you the facts are trashy = Jennifer is trashy. Logical isn't it ? So you are saying that your goddess is trashy ? Shocked I like your honestly, it's such a rare thing to see in Piglet fans Clap
If stating facts abt someone is called "hating" then yeah I'm a proud hater, what you gonna do bruh ? You're opinion is as irrelevant as Piglet's flop BW career LOL
See, I know you Piglet fans have a obssession with me so you imagine me everywhere, but why would I need an MID to critisize your "pukeworthy" homewrecking queen, when I already have this ID and I have absolutely nothing to hid ?
And I'm here because believe it or not, there are people on this forum who want to see me here so they informed me Big smile

Oye chal phut ! Tu kya bolti ... teri chamche yaha hai jo tujhe inform karti hai ! Tu pukey hai toh tere chamche kaise hogi !  LOL Don't tell me your chamchi is that multi mids user psycho gobar phanki nikki !LOL
And your logic wala point mere samajh mein nahi aya ... tu teri faltu  logic teri paas hi rakh. All I know you are a trash & by comments I meant the language used ... are equally trashy .. And they can never come out from the mouth of a decent woman. Its good you use your big fat piggy brain the way you want to use & believe things you want them to be . Good for you . Stay happy that way .
And your opinion to me is like Rakhi Sawant talking about politics . LOL  
If you didnt use a mid y r u giving explanations to me since  my opinion is irrelevant according to you LOL

Edited by Rogue... - 24 April 2016 at 8:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_ScreamForMe-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged

You mean the arse your have for a face ? Dead That's kind of gross, but since I have such a good heart I'll do it but first please wash your arse like face or just do a surgery for everyone's good yeah ? Smile

You must be mistaking your face as my arse ... chill it happens when you have a face like that smudged with so much lipstickLOL  Must be scary huh to see that face everyday in the mirror . LOL
No i am a honest person you said that yourself ...so my arse means my arse where i want your autograph ! So that i can fart on it with pleasure LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
In few months,

KSG still loves his soon to be ex-wife Bipasha.

Edited by CuttingChai - 24 April 2016 at 8:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate-Swetha-

Go to top