Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 30)

Mikii Groupbie
Mikii
Mikii

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rogue...

Originally posted by Mikii

These people think that their Jenny is an angel, nobody can dislike her except Nikki, so basically every person who dislikes, their angel and doesn't feel pity on her so that is NKapoor. First, I was Nikki and now I'm manhoos JSG too. BTW, where is that manhoos JSG? She is so funny , I'm missing her Ouch LOL Jennifer fans are themselves seem abnormal, who are fans of  an infamous celebrity, who is just in the news because of her life and still very shamelessly they are bashing other and then in just next thread, they'll lie that we are not bashing. The fact is only her blind fans like her. She is not even the best actress of the world that everyone has become her fan, otherwise that person  will be Declared as Nikki ROFL see this who can like her after knowing her kands Dead

Oh & poor shilpa is still without work since then & now is slowly sinking into oblivion . Looks like Winget is still conspiring against her & she's vanishing from entertainment world.
Ronit Roy realized his foolishness but still is in good terms with Winget .. really strange since he was swindled of a lot of money by her . LOL LOLWow Manhoos what a comeback ! You brought in age old article to prove your point . I bet this post was at that time when Gobar & Jen were together. LOL And this is total bull shit LOL

Just because Piglet fans don't have courage to admit the truth and you have a habit of making up stories. So that doesn't mean truth is going to change into bullshit. LOL There is also not any proof of Karan and Bipasha were actually dating since he was with Jennifer. According to your POV, I can also say that, they become a couple after Kajen separation. 
So that means every news about Karan Bipasha before 2016 was just a bullshit TongueShocked If every negative news about Piglet is wrong, then the same thing can happen with KSG too. Maybe marriage broke because of Jennifer mistake right ConfusedYou don't want to admit so that's your problem, but we are not blind. Poor Ronit Roy but achha Hua bach Gaya,  he must be feeling very lucky now and if now Shilpa is doing nothing, that doesn't gonna change the fact that what your Piglet did. At least shilpa is not busy in having an affair with a married man. your favorite also have nothing to do anyway. LOL

Originally posted by RamPaiger

These people think that their Jenny is an angel, nobody can dislike her except Nikki, so basically every person who dislikes, their angel and doesn't feel pity on her so that is NKapoor. First, I was Nikki and now I'm manhoos JSG too. BTW, where is that manhoos JSG? She is so funny , I'm missing her OuchLOL Jennifer fans are themselves seem abnormal, who are fans of an infamous celebrity, who is just in the news because of her life and still very shamelessly they are bashing other and then in just next thread, they'll lie that we are not bashing. The fact is only her blind fans like her. She is not even the best actress of the world that everyone has become her fan, otherwise thatperson will beDeclared as NikkiROFLsee this who can like her after knowing her kandsDead

The screenshot you posted is complete bullshit. There is no proof that jenny had an affair with Ronit Roy. Just because frustrated haters made up this rumour doesn't mean its true Big smile

yeah just like frustrated  winget fans keep making up rumors about Karan-Bipasha bcoz   here is no official segment of anyone that KSG cheated on your Piglet and Bipasha with him since, he was not apart from Winget. So that means you all frustrated   fans bashing them for  no reason. He is so innocent, just like winget
BTW Winget and Ronit affair news was told by Zoom channel (this member is just re-posted) and they are not a hater or fans on your angel..

Edited by Mikii - 24 April 2016 at 5:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jalebi_

_Jalebi_ Groupbie
_Jalebi_
_Jalebi_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Mikii]
These people think that their Jenny is an angel, nobody can dislike her except Nikki, so basically every person who dislikes, their angel and doesn't feel pity on her so that is NKapoor. First, I was Nikki and now I'm manhoos JSG too. BTW, where is that manhoos JSG? She is so funny , I'm missing her Ouch LOL Jennifer fans are themselves seem abnormal, who are fans of  an infamous celebrity, who is just in the news because of her life and still very shamelessly they are bashing other and then in just next thread, they'll lie that we are not bashing. The fact is only her blind fans like her. She is not even the best actress of the world that everyone has become her fan, otherwise that person  will be Declared as Nikki ROFL see this who can like her after knowing her kands Dead

Oh & poor shilpa is still without work since then & now is slowly sinking into oblivion . Looks like Winget is still conspiring against her & she's vanishing from entertainment world.
Ronit Roy realized his foolishness but still is in good terms with Winget .. really strange since he was swindled of a lot of money by her . LOL LOLWow Manhoos what a comeback ! You brought in age old article to prove your point . I bet this post was at that time when Gobar & Jen were together. LOL And this is total bull shit LOL

Shilpa is busy or free, Is it effecting on anyone else?? If she will do work that for herself and her fans
and if she will not do work then it will effect only to her and her fans. Why are you so worried about her career, even when shilpa is not worried about herself ? Is she asking to you or your favorites for money and her bills? Nahi na, then why her not comeback effecting to you so much? 
Whatever Shilpa is that because of her own hard work, she doesn't come in the limelight after doing any replacement role. 

Edited by _Jalebi_ - 24 April 2016 at 5:08am
Fawad321 Senior Member
Fawad321
Fawad321

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
One fan replying with so many ID's LOL You've patience man.Thumbs Up

-Swetha-

-KissMyAss- Goldie
-KissMyAss-
-KissMyAss-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Is this Mikki Nikki's Mid?

Nikki is already using 3 to 5 of her mids in this topic itself. Post limit over .. poof comes out a new mid . LOL This mikki person is that Manhoos JSG the abnormal Jennifer hater LOL

Awww my fans are missing ? Embarrassed missing me so much that you're imagining me everywhere huh ? Wink
Don't worry, Manhoos_JSG doesn't need any fake MIDs like our infamous Nikki, hum ek hi account se sab ki le sakte hain bhai, tabhi toh you're hallucinating me everywhere like a lost puppy Embarrassed I still affect my fans and haters even when I'm not here Cool

And as for me being abnormal, it's funny coming from someone who worships a homewrecker who's been dumped like a sad ass trashy b*tch for being such a vicious person LOL

Edited by Manhoos_JSG - 24 April 2016 at 6:52am
ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged

These people think that their Jenny is an angel, nobody can dislike her except Nikki, so basically every person who dislikes, their angel and doesn't feel pity on her so that is NKapoor. First, I was Nikki and now I'm manhoos JSG too. BTW, where is that manhoos JSG? She is so funny , I'm missing her OuchLOL Jennifer fans are themselves seem abnormal, who are fans of an infamous celebrity, who is just in the news because of her life and still very shamelessly they are bashing other and then in just next thread, they'll lie that we are not bashing. The fact is only her blind fans like her. She is not even the best actress of the world that everyone has become her fan, otherwise thatperson will beDeclared as NikkiROFLsee this who can like her after knowing her kandsDead

Just because Piglet fans don't have courage to admit the truth and you have a habit of making up stories. So that doesn't mean truth is going to change into bullshit. LOL There is also not any proof of Karan and Bipasha were actually dating since he was with Jennifer. According to your POV, I can also say that, they become a couple after Kajen separation.
So that means every news about Karan Bipasha before 2016 was just a bullshitTongueShockedIf every negative news about Piglet is wrong, thenthe same thing can happen with KSG too.Maybe marriage broke because of Jennifer mistake rightConfusedYou don't want to admit so that's your problem, but we are not blind. Poor Ronit Roy but achha Hua bach Gaya, he must be feeling very lucky now and if now Shilpa is doing nothing, that doesn't gonna change the fact that what your Piglet did. At least shilpa is not busy in having an affair with a married man. your favorite also have nothing to do anyway.LOL

These people think that their Jenny is an angel, nobody can dislike her except Nikki, so basically every person who dislikes, their angel and doesn't feel pity on her so that is NKapoor. First, I was Nikki and now I'm manhoos JSG too. BTW, where is that manhoos JSG? She is so funny , I'm missing herOuchLOLJennifer fans are themselves seem abnormal, who are fans of an infamous celebrity, who is just in the news because of her life and still very shamelessly they are bashing other and then in just next thread, they'll lie that we are not bashing. The fact is only her blind fans like her. She is not even the best actress of the world that everyone has become her fan, otherwise thatperson will beDeclared as NikkiROFLsee this who can like her after knowing her kandsDead

The screenshot you posted is complete bullshit. There is no proof that jenny had an affair with Ronit Roy. Just because frustrated haters made up this rumour doesn't mean its trueBig smile

yeah just like frustrated winget fans keep making up rumorsabout Karan-Bipasha bcoz here is no official segment of anyone that KSG cheated on your Piglet and Bipasha with him since, he was not apart from Winget. So that means you all frustrated fans bashing them for no reason. He is so innocent, just like winget
BTW Winget and Ronit affair news was told by Zoom channel (this member is just re-posted) and they are not a hater or fans on your angel..

Gober and bipasha affair rumours were always in the media but still they kept on denying. Most importantly all rumours about gober affairs were proved to be true later on. In jenny case only gobar rumour was the one which was indeed true about them dating each other. Other than that there was never a rumour about her having an affair whatsoever. And no I am not believing this ronit jen thing because I never read anything about them. Just because people like you and frustrated haters says so doesnt mean its true Big smile

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fawad321

One fan replying with so many ID'sLOLYou've patience man.Thumbs Up

She Doesnt have a life what can one expect from people like her Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawad321-Swetha-

-KissMyAss- Goldie
-KissMyAss-
-KissMyAss-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Is this Mikki Nikki's Mid?

Nikki is already using 3 to 5 of her mids in this topic itself. Post limit over .. poof comes out a new mid . LOL This mikki person is that Manhoos JSG the abnormal Jennifer hater LOL

Yup it could be manhoosjsg. No one hates jenny like her LOL

She's a master piece right WinkLOL

Aww I didn't know you're such a big fan of mine Embarrassed autograph chahiye ? Big smile

Go to top