Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 3)

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikk214

Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Jenny fans at it again, been 2 years, still not over it
stop bringing jenni's name everywhere wen its isn't needed after all yu only say yu don't speak illogical baateinEmbarrassedn even if jenni's fans r not over it wat is your problemErmmor is it like except yu no one can say wat they wanna n yes 2 years have gone but i still remember how ksg did all the drama in all his interviews as to how much he loved his wifeWackon yes only jenni fans r butthurt rest of the world believes he is the bestEmbarrassed

Was I talking to u? No! Chor Ki daari mein tinka! I will bring Jen fans as much as I want, my wish! It is obvious her fans are going ballistic! No secret! Bye
ohho yu saying this bcoz yu quote everyone even the people who comment hereEmbarrassedLOLn yup yu i know yu r obsessed of jenni n in every post ginni bajakar yu say her nameEmbarrassedLOLn no infact her fans r happy that she hasn't started a family with himLOLn byee mat bolo as yu r not gonna leave this placeEmbarrassedn yes ksg ki daari mein tinka haiEmbarrassed
I can see how happy u guys are, it is very clear, continue bitching, I am bored now, first of all I hate your writing style I do not like to read henglish and typos, second of all I cannot be bothered to argue anymore, peace
thank yu n go na kitni baar bologi m going LOL n yu n bored LOLthodi deir mein phir yahi aaogiLOL n yu hate my writing style r me i don't care a damnLOL so don't bother too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Before I leave, on topic, one day even Jen will use similar poses and similar captions she used with KSG for her second husband too, there will be a few similarities, since personalities don't change completely, it is only natural!
oh plz can we stop this wat darkness ksg has he had a gud family friends n wasn't forced in marriages or relationships so him using the same line again n again is not needed bcoz as he himself says he wasn't in love before phir darkness ayi kaha se n stop being obsessed with jenni that yu have to always bring her name in every sec

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged

I just wish things work out for both of them this time.

-Swetha-

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Isn't this similar to dialogue he wrote for his previous wife and alao something similar at the IF blog for his wife number 1?

recycling at his best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaaActomyo-ajna--Swetha-

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Isn't this similar to dialogue he wrote for his previous wife and alao something similar at the IF blog for his wife number 1?

recycling at his best
Oh that blogLOL
They had specifically mentioned in About Us section that none of the two drinks or smokes as they are always high on life and a few days later photos from Jhalak BTS had surfaced with beer mug in KSG's hand.LOL
I guess that was the first time I said What a funny liar he is and even after so many years I stand by the same sentenceLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_ActomyoCaputDraconisLeadNitratePSharadaNestleToulouse-Priya--Swetha-

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

recycling at his best
LOLLOL
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Before I leave, on topic, one day even Jen will use similar poses and similar captions she used with KSG for her second husband too, there will be a few similarities, since personalities don't change completely, it is only natural!
oh plz can we stop this wat darkness ksg has he had a gud family friends n wasn't forced in marriages or relationships so him using the same line again n again is not needed bcoz as he himself says he wasn't in love before phir darkness ayi kaha se n stop being obsessed with jenni that yu have to always bring her name in every sec
you stop being obsessed with KSG I will stop being obsessed with Jen and also I made it very clear I don't want to talk to u, nor KSG and nor did I claim he was forced into marriage by the way, and it is his life, he can use whatever quotes he wants, if he thinks Jenny helped him through darkness, cool if now he thinks bipasha has gotten him out again cool, some relationships are not meant to sustain, big deal, U want to mock go ahead, leave me out of it, I cannot be bothered to argue for pages, I have said what I wanted to say, and also if u think he is calling Jen darkness or something u r wrong, he doesn't blame her for anything
the topic is about ksg i haven't brought his name aise hiEmbarrassed n yu r obsessed with jenni thats y in every ksg topic yu bring her name n try to prove ksg is such a sweet bechara EmbarrassedLOL n if yu don't wanna talk to me don't quote simple Embarrassed n yes it is his life but this  is a forum where about every actor discussion happens Embarrassed n yes i know he doesn't blame jenni aur kare bhi kaise jab ki khud was at fault n weren't yu going Ermm but like i said before yu can't leave this post LOL

-Swetha-

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I have realised ksg has some psychological issues. That is the only explanation for this. No normal human being would be thrown into the darkness this many times and then be brought back into the light by different women. I wonder how many times this will happen LMAO

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawad321shreyyaaaFangirlForeveranitarani_Darling_-ajna-PSharada-Swetha-

Go to top