Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 29)

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikss22a

Originally posted by Rogue...

Originally posted by RamPaiger

Is this Mikki Nikki's Mid?

Nikki is already using 3 to 5 of her mids in this topic itself. Post limit over .. poof comes out a new mid . LOL This mikki person is that Manhoos JSG the abnormal Jennifer hater LOL

no she is not, what makes u guys think people cannot dislike jennifer?? is she some sort of ANGEL? no, far from it, bad actress with a bad personal life, with below average looks, why can't she have haters? except for manhoosJSG? what nonsense

This says who ... psycho gobar phanki ! LOL& I believe you just now said you don't bash Jennifer .. then what is this ??LOL  chalo chalo aur bolo ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged

as for Mikki being a MID for manhoosJSG or me, keep making up shit, u guys r an expert at that, ur wonderful amazing actress with such amazing looks, acting skills and non-hypocritical fans cannot have haters apparently, how sad is that

Yes apparently that seems to be the case . Gobar has solely booked all the haters for himself . Baki is only hypocrite ass licking nikki & that manhoos witch LOL

u really think there is no life outside bollywood forum do u??LOLLOLLOL thats just sad

Surely there's not for yoy since you are here 24X7 getting banned & creating multiple mids .. this has become your life & you call others sad ... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Nikki is already using 3 to 5 of her mids in this topic itself. Post limit over .. poof comes out a new mid . LOL This mikki person is that Manhoos JSG the abnormal Jennifer hater LOL

Yup it could be manhoosjsg. No one hates jenny like her LOL

She's a master piece right WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScreamForMe-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged

no she is not, what makes u guys think people cannot dislike jennifer?? is she some sort of ANGEL? no, far from it, bad actress with a bad personal life, with below average looks, why can't she have haters? except for manhoosJSG? what nonsense

This says who ... psycho gobar phanki ! LOL& I believe you just now said you don't bash Jennifer .. then what is this ??LOL  chalo chalo aur bolo ..

u r the gobar psycho pankhi, i know no man with this name, i said i only bash jennifer when her fanatic fans such as urself lose control, try and read before saying shit, it only makes u look bad

Chal jhooti ... you bash &accept it. Don't come up with whiny excuses. Y were you bashing SJ in your bhoot AT then ...no fans bashed your Gobar there . If she doesn't say anything about gobar then she's rude & if she praises him then she's an asslicker.  What's your problem with SJ really ? You couldn't accept the fact that she pulled the show all by herself for 2 years more even after your lord was kicked out. Hajam nahi hui ki how a newbie could become this popular without your lord's help. ! Don't know why you are so jealous of SJ. You think she feels she's Angelina Jolie when neither she nor her fans had said anything  like that. Just like you said Jen's Aishwariya rai... its all in your head .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_ActomyoScreamForMe-Swetha-

Mikii Groupbie
Mikii
Mikii

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged

These people think that their Jenny is an angel, nobody can dislike her except Nikki, so basically every person who dislikes, their angel and doesn't feel pity on her so that is NKapoor. First, I was Nikki and now I'm manhoos JSG too. BTW, where is that manhoos JSG? She is so funny , I'm missing her Ouch LOL Jennifer fans are themselves seem abnormal, who are fans of  an infamous celebrity, who is just in the news because of her life and still very shamelessly they are bashing other and then in just next thread, they'll lie that we are not bashing. The fact is only her blind fans like her. She is not even the best actress of the world that everyone has become her fan, otherwise that person  will be Declared as Nikki ROFL see this who can like her after knowing her kands Dead

Edited by Mikii - 24 April 2016 at 4:06am
ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikii

These people think that their Jenny is an angel, nobody can dislike her except Nikki, so basically every person who dislikes, their angel and doesn't feel pity on her so that is NKapoor. First, I was Nikki and now I'm manhoos JSG too. BTW, where is that manhoos JSG? She is so funny , I'm missing her OuchLOL Jennifer fans are themselves seem abnormal, who are fans of an infamous celebrity, who is just in the news because of her life and still very shamelessly they are bashing other and then in just next thread, they'll lie that we are not bashing. The fact is only her blind fans like her. She is not even the best actress of the world that everyone has become her fan, otherwise thatperson will beDeclared as NikkiROFLsee this who can like her after knowing her kandsDead

The screenshot you posted is complete bullshit. There is no proof that jenny had an affair with Ronit Roy. Just because frustrated haters made up this rumour doesn't mean its true Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_Rogue...-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikii

These people think that their Jenny is an angel, nobody can dislike her except Nikki, so basically every person who dislikes, their angel and doesn't feel pity on her so that is NKapoor. First, I was Nikki and now I'm manhoos JSG too. BTW, where is that manhoos JSG? She is so funny , I'm missing her Ouch LOL Jennifer fans are themselves seem abnormal, who are fans of  an infamous celebrity, who is just in the news because of her life and still very shamelessly they are bashing other and then in just next thread, they'll lie that we are not bashing. The fact is only her blind fans like her. She is not even the best actress of the world that everyone has become her fan, otherwise that person  will be Declared as Nikki ROFL see this who can like her after knowing her kands Dead

Oh & poor shilpa is still without work since then & now is slowly sinking into oblivion . Looks like Winget is still conspiring against her & she's vanishing from entertainment world.
Ronit Roy realized his foolishness but still is in good terms with Winget .. really strange since he was swindled of a lot of money by her . LOL LOLWow Manhoos what a comeback ! You brought in age old article to prove your point . I bet this post was at that time when Gobar & Jen were together. LOL And this is total bull shit LOL

Edited by Rogue... - 24 April 2016 at 4:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_Dhin-ChakScreamForMe

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged

so it is ok for jen fans to bash shilpa and her fans to defend jennifer? but I cannot bring Jenny in when her fans bash KSG?? LMAO so much hypocrisy!

LOL  Twisted mind .  Anyways its boring now .. I better b e off before I totally turn insane like you LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_-Swetha-

Go to top