Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 27)

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikii

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

These people are Such hypocrites, Jennifer and KSG fans (when they were together) used to say that shraddha cheated on him with Mayank and bashed her so badly and now they are conveniently using her name to gain sympathy for Winget !Thumbs Down
Shraddha was the best woman of KSG's life, stopinsulting her by taking her name with some homewreckersDeadThose are the true support of her, who stand for her when so many Kajenian, ksgian bashed her. And veryproudly i can say that I'm one of them.Heart

Agree miki! Anyway u continue to argue with these rude people I am gonna leave for my sanity

You know, these people always wanna proves me a Grover fan, even when I don't say anything in the favor of him, and like 100 times i said yes, he cheats . But they think here are two teams. KSG V/S JW and if someone said anything against their winget then he/she must be in KSG team LOL they always tried to prove her a victim card.  this fan group bashed Just Nicole (for his 1st divorce) and Bipasha & KSG (2nd time). But when someone calls homebreaker to their favorite Jenny, that time they start parsing all women in KSG's life and WHOLE blame Impose only on Karan. 
For example, like some peoples are trying to play Man V/S Abla Nari game here LOL
being a woman, Winget can go behind another woman's husband and her fans can bash Bipasha, Zareen, Nicole, Surbhi, Shilpa and KSG's Mother too. But if we say that Jennifer is just bitten by her bad Karma then the whole world blame just women  LOL Dead  
nobody ever brought their mothers name's n said anything to them, so stop your all fans r bad plot, even u call everyone as Winget fans wen most aren't   LOL

I don't know you are talking about whom, but I argue only with Winget or kajenian fans, Otherwise, they would not try to defend her deedEmbarrassed , they admit Kanic affair (however still  they bashed just Nicoel and Shraddha), but always tried to prove winget an  innocent by using Nicole name.
k nikii continue as mikiiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_ScreamForMe

Mikii Groupbie
Mikii
Mikii

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged

These people are Such hypocrites, Jennifer and KSG fans (when they were together) used to say that shraddha cheated on him with Mayank and bashed her so badly and now they are conveniently using her name to gain sympathy for Winget !Thumbs Down
Shraddha was the best woman of KSG's life, stopinsulting her by taking her name with some homewreckersDeadThose are the true support of her, who stand for her when so many Kajenian, ksgian bashed her. And veryproudly i can say that I'm one of them.Heart

Agree miki! Anyway u continue to argue with these rude people I am gonna leave for my sanity

You know, these people always wanna proves me a Grover fan, even when I don't say anything in the favor of him, and like 100 times i said yes, he cheats . But they think here are two teams. KSG V/S JW and if someone said anything against their winget then he/she must be in KSG team LOL they always tried to prove her a victim card.  this fan group bashed Just Nicole (for his 1st divorce) and Bipasha & KSG (2nd time). But when someone calls homebreaker to their favorite Jenny, that time they start parsing all women in KSG's life and WHOLE blame Impose only on Karan. 
For example, like some peoples are trying to play Man V/S Abla Nari game here LOL
being a woman, Winget can go behind another woman's husband and her fans can bash Bipasha, Zareen, Nicole, Surbhi, Shilpa and KSG's Mother too. But if we say that Jennifer is just bitten by her bad Karma then the whole world blame just women  LOL Dead  
nobody ever brought their mothers name's n said anything to them, so stop your all fans r bad plot, even u call everyone as Winget fans wen most aren't   LOL

I don't know you are talking about whom, but I argue only with Winget or kajenian fans, Otherwise, they would not try to defend her deedEmbarrassed , they admit Kanic affair (however still  they bashed just Nicoel and Shraddha), but always tried to prove winget an  innocent by using Nicole name.

Ok... btw u said u r shilpa fan but r u sure , u r a fan of her?  LOL or using her name as well (Winget fan habit of using everyone's name) ROFL
sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

How his parents are dealing with this psycho son? I mean it's emberessing to distribute marriage card of same son after every two years. Ados pados people must be laughing on them. 
Are parents invited in marriage? Hope he doesn't forget them in excitement to get 15 million. 

According to him distance between Mumbai and Delhi= distance between earth and moon. That's why he didn't invite them on birthday.

Hahaha, you are damn good with your comments. 

Yes, of course his parents will attend the wedding. Who'll do the bidaai and kanyadaan, oops purushdaan if they are not around LOL

I doubt that. But, kanyaadan is confirmed.LOL This man cant have normal marital life. With shraddha everything was over just after 2 months. With Jenifer everything was over after 1 year, better to let him go and carry on marriages divorces and cheating in his sasuraal.LOL Waise bhi he is not getting married to give bahuu to their parents, his main motive is those 15 million.LOLLOL

There is a limit for everything. According to articles his parents are not sure whether this would last or not. Why on earth someone would choose Grover over harman? Harman might not be successful but he is a rich guy and a decent person.  

Oh really, which article is this. 

It's 15 Million dollars, plus a star studded wedding, license to all high profile parties, getting more and more contacts, it's a big game he has planned, and still if nothing works, he can fall back on the cushion he has laid for himself.

Harman is a rich guy. Not sure how true it is, but Harman's family objected to their relationship. Or probably he didn't wanna take things forward after he found out that she was cheating on him. 

omg who has 15 million dollars? are their parents rich? 

coz i cannot believe bipasha or grover have made this much through their work..it just doesn't seem possible to me

It is pretty shocking. Apparently these figures are given by Forbes.  Bipasha is worth $ 15 million, more than Kareena and few other B-town actresses who've done  more quality work in terms of films and acting.

Edited by sonam_ - 24 April 2016 at 2:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Ok... btw u said u r shilpa fan but r u sure , u r a fan of her?  LOL or using her name as well (Winget fan habit of using everyone's name) ROFL
i don't feel the need to prove u anything,wat an irony though an id which comes in 2015 5 years after DMG foum is  closed still tries to potray knows everything, next time act like Grover n show u aren't a mid as u r caught.

sonam_-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rogue...

Originally posted by karan-007

and I am glad KSG dumped her...
weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ulta Ermm n so yu accept he dumped her Embarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sure Smile

This lady actually thinks dumping a woman is something to be proud of . Little does she understand that her Gobar doesn't paint a pretty picture by his cheating & dumping deeds. LOL  She's so proud of him for dumping a woman LOL

Pot calling the kettle black?? That's funny how KSG and Jennifer's fans blaming each-other. But the fact, both are equally disgusting. If KSG is a cheater then Jennifer is also a home wrecker. And if winget fans think that having an affair with a married man any proud thing and that woman is a victim, then ksgian can also think whatever they want  LOL 

Are you Manhoos JSG  ? You definitely is her. Goes by the name of Lucifer Witchet on twitter. LOL No one else has that kind of hatred for Jennifer besides you . Why are you using a mid . Come with your real id na LOL

ScreamForMe-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Apt name she has chosen . Nikki ki behen Mikki LOL  Wow at last our nikki has a partner LOL

riddhan-Swetha-

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rogue...

Apt name she has chosen . Nikki ki behen Mikki LOL  Wow at last our nikki has a partner LOL
LOL

Rogue...-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ruky786

See Nikki I do think you can be a very very nice woman but your obsession over KSG who has no clue over your existence will actually care how much you defend him, he doesn't even speak to his old mates because he's made new ones since they are linked to BW industry and are friends of Bipasha Basu. My problem is that you know he cheated 3 times on 3 different women and yet you actually defend this man? Imagine if he had done that to you? Would you defend him then? Because if you did I'd seriously think you'd live in a bubble land.

I don't buy any of the soppy stories he comes out with his "rough childhood" etc because he then claims to women he will forever love them and then dumps them for someone who gives him more satisfaction it's disgusting and this is his third marriage, even the media are mocking him. He's had 2 failed marriages in 4-5 years.

I will never involve myself with a married or commited guy so there is no chance of anything like this happening to me, I only feel sorry for shraddha, not too much for Jennifer, it has been quite some time now, second of all I never denied that KSG does not have issues, but people's hypocrisy and misplaced hatred is annoying to me, out of around a 100 bad things said maybe only 10 will be correct, to top it u guys constantly say shit to me which makes me stuck in the topic, so u know what if u really want the freedom stop saying unnecessary shit to me and continue with bashing him! As a person studying psychology I have the ability to empathise with all parties to be honest! The only people that I might judge are the ones who have raped or committed murder

Just tell me one thing ...since you are such a honest flawless person why didn't you have the same opinions about Jennifer when she was married to him ? You used to lick her ass that time & fought with every person who said things about her or ka jen .. so much so that the kabhi cougars started calling you a jennifer fan. You were always busy flaunting ka jen love in front of anyone who would say otherwise. Why were your views different about Jennifer when she was married to him ? Don't tell me you didn't know that Jennifer was one among the two women Gobar was juggling when he was married to Shraddha. You never had any problem when in interviews they said how much in love they were in since DMG times. You used to gleefully enjoy those interviews but ever since they divorced you did a full 360degree & start giving lectures about hypocrisy &Jennifer became a home wrecker ..while earlier you had no problem with that. If this isn't hypocrisy   .. what is ? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ActomyoLeadNitratechainreaction.-Swetha-

Go to top