Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 26)

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Originally posted by sonam_

How his parents are dealing with this psycho son? I mean it's emberessing to distribute marriage card of same son after every two years. Ados pados people must be laughing on them. 
Are parents invited in marriage? Hope he doesn't forget them in excitement to get 15 million. 

According to him distance between Mumbai and Delhi= distance between earth and moon. That's why he didn't invite them on birthday.

Hahaha, you are damn good with your comments. 

Yes, of course his parents will attend the wedding. Who'll do the bidaai and kanyadaan, oops purushdaan if they are not around LOL

I doubt that. But, kanyaadan is confirmed.LOL This man cant have normal marital life. With shraddha everything was over just after 2 months. With Jenifer everything was over after 1 year, better to let him go and carry on marriages divorces and cheating in his sasuraal.LOL Waise bhi he is not getting married to give bahuu to their parents, his main motive is those 15 million.LOLLOL

There is a limit for everything. According to articles his parents are not sure whether this would last or not. Why on earth someone would choose Grover over harman? Harman might not be successful but he is a rich guy and a decent person.  

Oh really, which article is this. 

It's 15 Million dollars, plus a star studded wedding, license to all high profile parties, getting more and more contacts, it's a big game he has planned, and still if nothing works, he can fall back on the cushion he has laid for himself.

Harman is a rich guy. Not sure how true it is, but Harman's family objected to their relationship. Or probably he didn't wanna take things forward after he found out that she was cheating on him. 

omg who has 15 million dollars? are their parents rich? 

coz i cannot believe bipasha or grover have made this much through their work..it just doesn't seem possible to me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ajna--Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mikii

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I can do whatever I want and so can you but the thing is, right, I have a right to make a comment on him as much as you do but I don't go around quoting you straight away when all you do is when the rest of us make "a bashing comment as you like to call it" quote us just because our opinions are different to yours, you seriously need to stop worrying about KSG he's no one to you.

Is he your brother, your father, your husband, boyfriend, fiance? No.

I don't care when you make comments about Ohanna aka Shilpa because I'm not a fan anymore I've gone past that stage I can take the hate unlike you I don't need to quote everyone and bash everyone and call them a hater, loser http://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifbutthurthttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif

You spend way too much time on here mocking every other celeb to rile up and fail miserably to the other members. It won't work for us anyway because we have that samajdhaari in us not to make ourselves look like a fool.
those emo's r bestLOL

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mikii Groupbie
Mikii
Mikii

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by Mikii

These people are Such hypocrites, Jennifer and KSG fans (when they were together) used to say that shraddha cheated on him with Mayank and bashed her so badly and now they are conveniently using her name to gain sympathy for Winget !Thumbs Down
Shraddha was the best woman of KSG's life, stopinsulting her by taking her name with some homewreckersDeadThose are the true support of her, who stand for her when so many Kajenian, ksgian bashed her. And veryproudly i can say that I'm one of them.Heart

Agree miki! Anyway u continue to argue with these rude people I am gonna leave for my sanity

You know, these people always wanna proves me a Grover fan, even when I don't say anything in the favor of him, and like 100 times i said yes, he cheats . But they think here are two teams. KSG V/S JW and if someone said anything against their winget then he/she must be in KSG team LOL they always tried to prove her a victim card.  this fan group bashed Just Nicole (for his 1st divorce) and Bipasha & KSG (2nd time). But when someone calls homebreaker to their favorite Jenny, that time they start parsing all women in KSG's life and WHOLE blame Impose only on Karan. 
For example, like some peoples are trying to play Man V/S Abla Nari game here LOL
being a woman, Winget can go behind another woman's husband and her fans can bash Bipasha, Zareen, Nicole, Surbhi, Shilpa and KSG's Mother too. But if we say that Jennifer is just bitten by her bad Karma then the whole world blame just women  LOL Dead  

Edited by Mikii - 24 April 2016 at 2:04am

_Nikki_

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged

These people are Such hypocrites, Jennifer and KSG fans (when they were together) used to say that shraddha cheated on him with Mayank and bashed her so badly and now they are conveniently using her name to gain sympathy for Winget !Thumbs Down
Shraddha was the best woman of KSG's life, stopinsulting her by taking her name with some homewreckersDeadThose are the true support of her, who stand for her when so many Kajenian, ksgian bashed her. And veryproudly i can say that I'm one of them.Heart

Agree miki! Anyway u continue to argue with these rude people I am gonna leave for my sanity

You know, these people always wanna proves me a Grover fan, even when I don't say anything in the favor of him, and like 100 times i said yes, he cheats . But they think here are two teams. KSG V/S JW and if someone said anything against their winget then he/she must be in KSG team LOL they always tried to prove her a victim card.  this fan group bashed Just Nicole (for his 1st divorce) and Bipasha & KSG (2nd time). But when someone calls homebreaker to their favorite Jenny, that time they start parsing all women in KSG's life and WHOLE blame Impose only on Karan. 
For example, like some peoples are trying to play Man V/S Abla Nari game here LOL
being a woman, Winget can go behind another woman's husband and her fans can bash Bipasha, Zareen, Nicole, Surbhi, Shilpa and KSG's Mother too. But if we say that Jennifer is just bitten by her bad Karma then the whole world blame just women  LOL Dead  
nobody ever brought their mothers name's n said anything to them, so stop your all fans r bad plot, even u call everyone as Winget fans wen most aren't   LOL
Mikii Groupbie
Mikii
Mikii

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

nobody ever brought their mothers name's n said anything to them, so stop your all fans r bad plot, even u call everyone as Winget fans wen most aren't   LOL

what a big liar Clap winget fan bashed his mother and made fun on her that Mods had to close the topic and reason as given ' improper language'.
I don't know you are talking about whom, but I argue only with Winget or kajenian fans, Otherwise, they would not try to defend her deedEmbarrassed , they admit Kanic affair (however still  they bashed just Nicoel and Shraddha), but always tried to prove winget an  innocent by using Nicole name.

Edited by Mikii - 24 April 2016 at 2:17am

_Nikki_

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ruky786

I don't buy any of the soppy stories he comes out with his "rough childhood" etc because he then claims to women he will forever love them and then dumps them for someone who gives him more satisfaction it's disgusting and this is his third marriage, even the media are mocking him. He's had 2 failed marriages in 4-5 years.

Even if his rough childhood stories are true, it wont justify his multiple marriages and divorces. Fine, he had bad childhood. So? Does it mean he would give bad memories to every possible woman? 

Instead of crying on darkness everyday, better get help, consult a psychiatrist. Is it some psycho theory that marriage would help you to get out of darkness.?

@sonam- I posted that article on IF last month. His parents were not happy because of his 2 failed marriages, in short they think he is not marriage material.LOL
all fake crap stories they are, he never had rough childhood, the one who had rough childhood was ranbir who had spoken of it, still never went ahead n married one after another, neither blamed his rough childhood for all the crap he did .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ajna--Swetha-

Go to top