Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 25)

Mikii Groupbie
Mikii
Mikii

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

get your facts right m a shilpa anand fan LOL and i get it only Winget is wrong Grover is innocent, this shows how our society thinks .

First of all whole society doesn't even know who is Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget ROFLsecondly, if peoples think that Grover is an innocent, then he must not be getting bashed on almost every article about him and Bipasha, every picture and on every YouTube video. 
And peoples should create a thread against Jennifer winget with the intention of bashing, not about Karan or Bipasha. Embarrassed
Even In this thread nobody (especially me) said he is an innocent, maybe you this he is LOL That's your thinking that every person who is not feeling pity on Jennifer , he/she must be the support of KSG. D'ohgrow up everyone is not playing KSG V/S Jennifer game. here are many peoples who dislike both.

Edited by Mikii - 24 April 2016 at 1:38am

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I don't buy any of the soppy stories he comes out with his "rough childhood" etc because he then claims to women he will forever love them and then dumps them for someone who gives him more satisfaction it's disgusting and this is his third marriage, even the media are mocking him. He's had 2 failed marriages in 4-5 years.

Even if his rough childhood stories are true, it wont justify his multiple marriages and divorces. Fine, he had bad childhood. So? Does it mean he would give bad memories to every possible woman? 

Instead of crying on darkness everyday, better get help, consult a psychiatrist. Is it some psycho theory that marriage would help you to get out of darkness.?

@sonam- I posted that article on IF last month. His parents were not happy because of his 2 failed marriages, in short they think he is not marriage material.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_LeadNitrate-ajna-ruky786-Swetha-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I can do whatever I want and so can you but the thing is, right, I have a right to make a comment on him as much as you do but I don't go around quoting you straight away when all you do is when the rest of us make "a bashing comment as you like to call it" quote us just because our opinions are different to yours, you seriously need to stop worrying about KSG he's no one to you.

Is he your brother, your father, your husband, boyfriend, fiance? No.

I don't care when you make comments about Ohanna aka Shilpa because I'm not a fan anymore I've gone past that stage I can take the hate unlike you I don't need to quote everyone and bash everyone and call them a hater, loser http://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifbutthurthttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif

You spend way too much time on here mocking every other celeb to rile up and fail miserably to the other members. It won't work for us anyway because we have that samajdhaari in us not to make ourselves look like a fool.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_LeadNitrate-Swetha-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
So your studying psychology but you fail to see the amount of fakeness in Karan Singh Groverhttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif ridiculous. Because he's one of the most manipulative, self-centred, arrogant celebrities I've ever discovered especially since the stories I've read on here and have been told by some people. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_-ajna-ScreamForMeLeadNitrate-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mikii Groupbie
Mikii
Mikii

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
These people are Such hypocrites, Jennifer and KSG  fans (when they were together) used to say that shraddha cheated on him with Mayank and bashed her so badly and now they are conveniently using her name to gain sympathy for Winget ! Thumbs Down
Shraddha was the best woman of KSG's life, stop insulting her by taking her name with some homewreckers Dead Those are the true support of her, who stand for her when so many Kajenian, ksgian bashed her. And very proudly i can say that I'm one of them. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikii

Originally posted by riddhan

get your facts right m a shilpa anand fan LOL and i get it only Winget is wrong Grover is innocent, this shows how our society thinks .

First of all whole society doesn't even know who is Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget ROFLsecondly, if peoples think that Grover is an innocent, then he must not be getting bashed on almost every article about him and Bipasha, every picture and on every YouTube video. 
And peoples should create a thread against Jennifer winget with the intention of bashing, not about Karan or Bipasha. Embarrassed
Even In this thread nobody (especially me) said he is an innocent, maybe you this he is LOL That's your thinking that every person who is not feeling pity on Jennifer , he/she must be the support of KSG. D'ohgrow up everyone is not playing KSG V/S Jennifer game. here are many peoples who dislike both.
understand the meaning of wat i was saying first by using it, u grow up first as your comments prove a lot of things .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top