Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

Agree miki! Anyway u continue to argue with these rude people I am gonna leave for my sanity

You know, these people always wanna proves me a Grover fan, even when I don't say anything in the favor of him, and like 100 times i said yes, he cheats . But they think here are two teams. KSG V/S JW and if someone said anything against their winget then he/she must be in KSG team πŸ˜† they always tried to prove her a victim card.  this fan group bashed Just Nicole (for his 1st divorce) and Bipasha & KSG (2nd time). But when someone calls homebreaker to their favorite Jenny, that time they start parsing all women in KSG's life and WHOLE blame Impose only on Karan. 
For example, like some peoples are trying to play Man V/S Abla Nari game here πŸ˜†
being a woman, Winget can go behind another woman's husband and her fans can bash Bipasha, Zareen, Nicole, Surbhi, Shilpa and KSG's Mother too. But if we say that Jennifer is just bitten by her bad Karma then the whole world blame just women  πŸ˜† πŸ€’  
Edited by Mikii - 8 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mikii

You know, these people always wanna proves me a Grover fan, even when I don't say anything in the favor of him, and like 100 times i said yes, he cheats . But they think here are two teams. KSG V/S JW and if someone said anything against their winget then he/she must be in KSG team πŸ˜† they always tried to prove her a victim card.  this fan group bashed Just Nicole (for his 1st divorce) and Bipasha & KSG (2nd time). But when someone calls homebreaker to their favorite Jenny, that time they start parsing all women in KSG's life and WHOLE blame Impose only on Karan. 
For example, like some peoples are trying to play Man V/S Abla Nari game here πŸ˜†
being a woman, Winget can go behind another woman's husband and her fans can bash Bipasha, Zareen, Nicole, Surbhi, Shilpa and KSG's Mother too. But if we say that Jennifer is just bitten by her bad Karma then the whole world blame just women  πŸ˜† πŸ€’  

nobody ever brought their mothers name's n said anything to them, so stop your all fans r bad plot, even u call everyone as Winget fans wen most aren't   πŸ˜†
Mikii thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhan

nobody ever brought their mothers name's n said anything to them, so stop your all fans r bad plot, even u call everyone as Winget fans wen most aren't   πŸ˜†

what a big liar πŸ‘ winget fan bashed his mother and made fun on her that Mods had to close the topic and reason as given ' improper language'.
I don't know you are talking about whom, but I argue only with Winget or kajenian fans, Otherwise, they would not try to defend her deed😳 , they admit Kanic affair (however still  they bashed just Nicoel and Shraddha), but always tried to prove winget an  innocent by using Nicole name.
Edited by Mikii - 8 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

Even if his rough childhood stories are true, it wont justify his multiple marriages and divorces. Fine, he had bad childhood. So? Does it mean he would give bad memories to every possible woman? 

Instead of crying on darkness everyday, better get help, consult a psychiatrist. Is it some psycho theory that marriage would help you to get out of darkness.?

@sonam- I posted that article on IF last month. His parents were not happy because of his 2 failed marriages, in short they think he is not marriage material.πŸ˜†

all fake crap stories they are, he never had rough childhood, the one who had rough childhood was ranbir who had spoken of it, still never went ahead n married one after another, neither blamed his rough childhood for all the crap he did .
riddhan thumbnail

I don't know you are talking about whom, but I argue only with Winget or kajenian fans, Otherwise, they would not try to defend her deed😳 , they admit Kanic affair (however still  they bashed just Nicoel and Shraddha), but always tried to prove winget an  innocent by using Nicole name.

k nikii continue as mikiiπŸ˜†
Mikii thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhan

k nikii continue as mikiiπŸ˜†

Ok... btw u said u r shilpa fan but r u sure , u r a fan of her?  πŸ˜† or using her name as well (Winget fan habit of using everyone's name) πŸ€£
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

omg who has 15 million dollars? are their parents rich? 

coz i cannot believe bipasha or grover have made this much through their work..it just doesn't seem possible to me

It is pretty shocking. Apparently these figures are given by Forbes.  Bipasha is worth $ 15 million, more than Kareena and few other B-town actresses who've done  more quality work in terms of films and acting.
Edited by sonam_ - 8 years ago
riddhan thumbnail

Ok... btw u said u r shilpa fan but r u sure , u r a fan of her?  πŸ˜† or using her name as well (Winget fan habit of using everyone's name) πŸ€£

i don't feel the need to prove u anything,wat an irony though an id which comes in 2015 5 years after DMG foum is  closed still tries to potray knows everything, next time act like Grover n show u aren't a mid as u r caught.
Rogue... thumbnail

Pot calling the kettle black?? That's funny how KSG and Jennifer's fans blaming each-other. But the fact, both are equally disgusting. If KSG is a cheater then Jennifer is also a home wrecker. And if winget fans think that having an affair with a married man any proud thing and that woman is a victim, then ksgian can also think whatever they want  πŸ˜† 

Are you Manhoos JSG  ? You definitely is her. Goes by the name of Lucifer Witchet on twitter. πŸ˜† No one else has that kind of hatred for Jennifer besides you . Why are you using a mid . Come with your real id na πŸ˜†
Rogue... thumbnail
Apt name she has chosen . Nikki ki behen Mikki πŸ˜†  Wow at last our nikki has a partner πŸ˜†