Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 19)

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkaaa213

Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by RamPaiger

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

and I am glad KSG dumped her...
weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ultaErmmn so yu accept he dumped herEmbarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sureSmile

Ignore her don't take her seriously.
I don't take her seriously bcoz her replies either have jenni name all over it or her fans name or sJ wahi n shilpa name LOL n most important thing that no other man is as mahan as ksg LOL

u don't take me seriously thats why u r having a little bitch session with ur co jen fan??LOL
I will do watever I want don't need your permission Embarrassed n yes I have co jen fans yu don't even have one co ksg fan LOL except yu n your mutiple id's Embarrassed

no one wants to lago mooh of u guys, everyone tells me u guys are not worth it, but I cannot stop myself

Try tying  up your hands so that you can't type ... see whether that works or not

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_ScreamForMeriddhan-Swetha-

ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rogue...

weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ultaErmmn so yu accept he dumped herEmbarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sureSmile

I don't take her seriously bcoz her replies either have jenni name all over it or her fans name or sJ wahi n shilpa nameLOLn most important thing that no other man is as mahan as ksgLOL

u don't take me seriously thats why u r having a little bitch session with ur co jen fan??LOL
I will do watever I want don't need your permissionEmbarrassedn yes I have co jen fans yu don't even have one co ksg fanLOLexcept yu n your mutiple id'sEmbarrassed

no one wants to lago mooh of u guys, everyone tells me u guys are not worth it, but I cannot stop myself

Try tying up your hands so that you can't type ... see whether that works or not

LMAO ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusion-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

eager to see which young, hot and popular guy jennifer marries next, seems like KSG is not up to this woman's standards, she is some sort of aishwarya rai I believe lmao LOL

Correction. Aishwarya never married a hot & popular guy. She was certainly dating one but ended up marrying Abhishek who's neither hot nor too popular . So her marriage worked.

LOL i meant u guys r acting like jennifer is as pretty as ashLOL anyway whatever, and abhishek is very popular by the way, his career is not good, but he is from the bachchan household, moreover he was young too

Nobody said she's beautiful as Ash .. its all in your head & your made up stuff
If he hadt got the Bachhan surname he would have been long forgotten. Aish is way more popular than him. But he's a great husband ...& that's what a woman needs . Not some ugly cheater who's labelled as hot & popular in your eyes .
This is out of topic .. but when do you sleep ... or go to potty & eat & have a real life in the real world . Coz you are always here doing Gobar jap 24x7 & catching hypocrites & butthurt sad jen fans LOL

no i have no life?? happy?? only u and ur co jen fans have a lifeConfused stay happy

u guys were calling KSG ugly, like jennifer is some sort of big deal in terms of looks, do not take things out of context

Last time I saw this was KSGs topic so obviously people will discuss him not his exes who are in no way related tto him or to this topic. You go off topic to save your gobar's skinny ass then its your problem coz calling gobar ugly not necessarily mean that jen's aishwarya rai ! LOL

oh really? u think jen fans themselves do not bring jennifer in the topic? they said shit like "he said the same thing to jenny" or "glad jenny slapped the ugly dude on the sets of DMG" holy mother of god, and then people ask why i use the word hypocrisy so much?LOLLOLLOL

Its late here .. so I am going to sleep now . You continue with your hypocrisy jap. I guess people say he says same things to all women & even his co stars .. jen wasn't mentioned particularly . You bring her up . & it was you who mentioned the slap thing in defense of your argument (if it can be called so ) to call her mental

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I don't take her seriously bcoz her replies either have jenni name all over it or her fans name or sJ wahi n shilpa name LOL n most important thing that no other man is as mahan as ksg LOL

I will do watever I want don't need your permission Embarrassed n yes I have co jen fans yu don't even have one co ksg fan LOL except yu n your mutiple id's Embarrassed

Try tying  up your hands so that you can't type ... see whether that works or not

i will not, i know u guys feel bad that i ruin your bashing party, but if u r really so desperate create a personal cc called bashing gobber or something, this is a bollywood forum, where anyone can write anything

Then why were you whining that everyone tells me not to but i can't stop myself.  LOL  You tell them you have no life & Gobar is your only reason for survival.

sonam_-Swetha-

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Either Grover is dumb or shameless after so much mess of his personal life, he still behaves like a teenager in love. He was never in love with both his ex wives who loved him so much, so I doubt whether he loves Bipasha too or not as everytime he says mushy mushy things & changes statements as to how he had troubles. He shouldn't marry Bipasha and destroy her life like he did of his ex's .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mikiianitarani-Swetha-

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

Either Grover is dumb or shameless after so much mess of his personal life, he still behaves like a teenager in love. He was never in love with both his ex wives who loved him so much, so I doubt whether he loves Bipasha too or not as everytime he says mushy mushy things & changes statements as to how he had troubles. He shouldn't marry Bipasha and destroy her life like he did of his ex's .

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
How his parents are dealing with this psycho son? I mean it's emberessing to distribute marriage card of same son after every two years. Ados pados people must be laughing on them. 
Are parents invited in marriage? Hope he doesn't forget them in excitement to get 15 million. 

According to him distance between Mumbai and Delhi= distance between earth and moon. That's why he didn't invite them on birthday.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srija_surbhisonam_shreyyaaaanitaraniPSharada-Swetha-

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

How his parents are dealing with this psycho son? I mean it's emberessing to distribute marriage card of same son after every two years. Ados pados people must be laughing on them. 
Are parents invited in marriage? Hope he doesn't forget them in excitement to get 15 million. 

According to him distance between Mumbai and Delhi= distance between earth and moon. That's why he didn't invite them on birthday.

Hahaha, you are damn good with your comments. 

Yes, of course his parents will attend the wedding. Who'll do the bidaai and kanyadaan, oops purushdaan if they are not around LOL

Edited by sonam_ - 23 April 2016 at 2:48pm

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

Go to top