Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 18)

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Originally posted by chainreaction.

I have realised ksg has some psychological issues. That is the only explanation for this. No normal human being would be thrown into the darkness this many times and then be brought back into the light by different women. I wonder how many times this will happen LMAO

+1

There is something wrong with this guy. Third marriage and he has been acting like this is his first marriage, dhum dham in marriage immediately after divorce looks abnormal.  Which normal person would get into marriage immediately after divorce?

Divorce happens but after confirming separation not even a superstar would star flaunting his bedroom life with new angle without legal separation with previous angel.

And his response was so cool when media asked him about his leaked divorce papers. It seemed it was his own deed. Definitely not normal reaction.

His sleep overs with Bipasha became the hot topic of discussion among the unit members during their outdoor shoot for Alone and it didn't take long for it to spread like wild fire. Heck, they were even caught red handed by Bipasha's then fiancee Harman. Forget not confirming separation, Bipasha was engaged and supposedly going to announce her wedding date, when they were busy fooling around with each other Dead

Really 

I thought she broke with him before banging grover. I must say truly made for each other. Both can't see anything beyond cheating and banging.

Waise bhi her dirty talk with a politician was leaked says a lot from where did she earn those 15 million.  

But still I find her better than grover... at least she doesn't play with marriage.

Her dirty talk with that buddha politician was so gross. Obviously ..it all sums up . The lady was never a top actress. She just survived somehow doing bhoot movies& being a hot bod. Its no rocket science to guess where that $15 million came from LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam_ruky786-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rogue...

Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

and I am glad KSG dumped her...
weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ulta Ermm n so yu accept he dumped her Embarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sure Smile

This lady actually thinks dumping a woman is something to be proud of . Little does she understand that her Gobar doesn't paint a pretty picture by his cheating & dumping deeds. LOL  She's so proud of him for dumping a woman LOL
exactly plus I have seen some more ksgians ksgians flaunt like cheating done by ksg is fine they even as girls don't understand wat his wives goes through yu see some fans who r only like humara ksg baki sab shaitaanLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

eager to see which young, hot and popular guy jennifer marries next, seems like KSG is not up to this woman's standards, she is some sort of aishwarya rai I believe lmao LOL

Correction. Aishwarya never married a hot & popular guy. She was certainly dating one but ended up marrying Abhishek who's neither hot nor too popular . So her marriage worked.

LOL i meant u guys r acting like jennifer is as pretty as ashLOL anyway whatever, and abhishek is very popular by the way, his career is not good, but he is from the bachchan household, moreover he was young too

Nobody said she's beautiful as Ash .. its all in your head & your made up stuff
If he hadt got the Bachhan surname he would have been long forgotten. Aish is way more popular than him. But he's a great husband ...& that's what a woman needs . Not some ugly cheater who's labelled as hot & popular in your eyes .
This is out of topic .. but when do you sleep ... or go to potty & eat & have a real life in the real world . Coz you are always here doing Gobar jap 24x7 & catching hypocrites & butthurt sad jen fans LOL

Edited by Rogue... - 23 April 2016 at 12:14pm

sonam_ruky786-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkaaa213

Originally posted by RamPaiger

weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ultaErmmn so yu accept he dumped herEmbarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sureSmile

Ignore her don't take her seriously.
I don't take her seriously bcoz her replies either have jenni name all over it or her fans name or sJ wahi n shilpa name LOL n most important thing that no other man is as mahan as ksg LOL

u don't take me seriously thats why u r having a little bitch session with ur co jen fan??LOL
I will do watever I want don't need your permission Embarrassed n yes I have co jen fans yu don't even have one co ksg fan LOL except yu n your mutiple id's Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ajna--Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RamPaiger

weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ultaErmmn so yu accept he dumped herEmbarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sureSmile

Ignore her don't take her seriously.
I don't take her seriously bcoz her replies either have jenni name all over it or her fans name or sJ wahi n shilpa name LOL n most important thing that no other man is as mahan as ksg LOL

u don't take me seriously thats why u r having a little bitch session with ur co jen fan??LOL
I will do watever I want don't need your permission Embarrassed n yes I have co jen fans yu don't even have one co ksg fan LOL except yu n your mutiple id's Embarrassed

Bingo brother  you said it Clap Now this is what I really call sad .. a lone defender & her multiple ids to keep her company LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srija_surbhisonam_-ajna--Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ulta Ermm n so yu accept he dumped her Embarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sure Smile

This lady actually thinks dumping a woman is something to be proud of . Little does she understand that her Gobar doesn't paint a pretty picture by his cheating & dumping deeds. LOL  She's so proud of him for dumping a woman LOL
exactly plus I have seen some more ksgians ksgians flaunt like cheating done by ksg is fine they even as girls don't understand wat his wives goes through yu see some fans who r only like humara ksg baki sab shaitaanLOL

how many times do i have to say that i did feel sorry for jen, but u guys need to stop acting like that her life is overLOLLOL and if u have such high morals u wouldn't be abusing someone so much
I haven't abused ksg so stop the drama n high morals ki baatein bandh karo as ksg time hi yaad aati hai tumhe  n go n see how much jenni gets bashed but oops yu only see wat happens with bechara ksg 

-Swetha-

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

eager to see which young, hot and popular guy jennifer marries next, seems like KSG is not up to this woman's standards, she is some sort of aishwarya rai I believe lmao LOL

Correction. Aishwarya never married a hot & popular guy. She was certainly dating one but ended up marrying Abhishek who's neither hot nor too popular . So her marriage worked.

LOL i meant u guys r acting like jennifer is as pretty as ashLOL anyway whatever, and abhishek is very popular by the way, his career is not good, but he is from the bachchan household, moreover he was young too

Nobody said she's beautiful as Ash .. its all in your head & your made up stuff
If he hadt got the Bachhan surname he would have been long forgotten. Aish is way more popular than him. But he's a great husband ...& that's what a woman needs . Not some ugly cheater who's labelled as hot & popular in your eyes .
This is out of topic .. but when do you sleep ... or go to potty & eat & have a real life in the real world . Coz you are always here doing Gobar jap 24x7 & catching hypocrites & butthurt sad jen fans LOL

no i have no life?? happy?? only u and ur co jen fans have a lifeConfused stay happy

u guys were calling KSG ugly, like jennifer is some sort of big deal in terms of looks, do not take things out of context

Last time I saw this was KSGs topic so obviously people will discuss him not his exes who are in no way related tto him or to this topic. You go off topic to save your gobar's skinny ass then its your problem coz calling gobar ugly not necessarily mean that jen's aishwarya rai ! LOL

-Swetha-

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
bas kar ksg bas kar Angry

Mikii-ajna--Swetha-

Go to top