Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha (Page 15)

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

eager to see which young, hot and popular guy jennifer marries next, seems like KSG is not up to this woman's standards, she is some sort of aishwarya rai I believe lmao LOL
a lady needs a husband who can love her not a handsome or popular who cheats the day yu understands this argument will be over n she never said was not upto her standard its ksg who contantly needs  new women's in his life 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by karan-007

even one of the hot topic was he didn't attended one of his best friend wedding bcoz he was busy with bipasha ErmmLOL

When he gives a damn about people he claims to be madly in love with, why would he care about anyone else.  Sucking up to Bipasha and her besties takes away all his time.
 LOLonly BW people have got invitations till now most of his friends aren't even invited yet may be the bride wants everything her way EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

nikss22 Newbie
nikss22
nikss22

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged

and I am glad KSG dumped her...
weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ulta Ermm n so yu accept he dumped her Embarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sure Smile

u guys can say whatever shit u want to say about KSG, abuse him, call him a bitch, and what not but cry foul when someone says anything against ur fav actress?? hypocrisy at its best, good for her if she will find better, if that is the case why u guys are so angry, be happy he left herLOL 
nikss22 Newbie
nikss22
nikss22

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged

eager to see which young, hot and popular guy jennifer marries next, seems like KSG is not up to this woman's standards, she is some sort of aishwarya rai I believe lmao LOL
a lady needs a husband who can love her not a handsome or popular who cheats the day yu understands this argument will be over n she never said was not upto her standard its ksg who contantly needs  new women's in his life 

her fans were mocking his looks for ur kind infoConfused 
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikss22

weren't yu the one lecturing as tonot to say bad for ksg wen yu r here yourself doing the ulta Ermm n so yu accept he dumped her Embarrassedn yup gud he did she will find better for sure Smile

u guys can say whatever shit u want to say about KSG, abuse him, call him a bitch, and what not but cry foul when someone says anything against ur fav actress?? hypocrisy at its best, good for her if she will find better, if that is the case why u guys are so angry, be happy he left herLOL 
weren't yu bored of this topic LOL n as i said before yu will remain in this topic only see that was true EmbarrassedLOLn yu r yourself a hypocrite who brings jenni's name in every damn topic so stop talking about hypocrisy Big smile n who told yu we aren't happy he left her but we r talking about him as its his topic not lke yu bajaing ginni of jenni jenni name Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

Originally posted by chainreaction.

I have realised ksg has some psychological issues. That is the only explanation for this. No normal human being would be thrown into the darkness this many times and then be brought back into the light by different women. I wonder how many times this will happen LMAO

+1

There is something wrong with this guy. Third marriage and he has been acting like this is his first marriage, dhum dham in marriage immediately after divorce looks abnormal.  Which normal person would get into marriage immediately after divorce?

Divorce happens but after confirming separation not even a superstar would star flaunting his bedroom life with new angle without legal separation with previous angel.

And his response was so cool when media asked him about his leaked divorce papers. It seemed it was his own deed. Definitely not normal reaction.

His sleep overs with Bipasha became the hot topic of discussion among the unit members during their outdoor shoot for Alone and it didn't take long for it to spread like wild fire. Heck, they were even caught red handed by Bipasha's then fiancee Harman. Forget not confirming separation, Bipasha was engaged and supposedly going to announce her wedding date, when they were busy fooling around with each other Dead

Really 

I thought she broke with him before banging grover. I must say truly made for each other. Both can't see anything beyond cheating and banging.

Waise bhi her dirty talk with a politician was leaked says a lot from where did she earn those 15 million.  

But still I find her better than grover... at least she doesn't play with marriage.

ruky786-Swetha-

nikss22 Newbie
nikss22
nikss22

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:23am | IP Logged

weren't yu bored of this topic LOL n as i said before yu will remain in this topic only see that was true EmbarrassedLOLn yu r yourself a hypocrite who brings jenni's name in every damn topic so stop talking about hypocrisy Big smile n who told yu we aren't happy he left her but we r talking about him as its his topic not lke yu bajaing ginni of jenni jenni name Embarrassed 

i can see how happy u guys are sad jen fans, feel sorry for u guys, don't think u guys will stop bitching even after a million yearsLOL what is it to u if i bring jenny in??? HYPOCRITES speaking shit about KSG only because of jenny, so why shouldn't i bring her in, lmao
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged

her fans were mocking his looks for ur kind infoConfused 
i had no idea all jenni fans registration r done by yu on IF that yu call all as jenni fans LOL  n no people r mocking his deeds Embarrassed which yu won't undertstand as yu r busy in bringing jenni's name LOL

sonam_-Swetha-

Go to top