Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KissMyAss- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rogue...

You were the first to quote me ...remember ...you came running here just because your name was mentioned. Surely you give my opinion a lot of importance coz u r here aint u ?
You thought i 've all the right things required so naturally you dig me ... πŸ˜† so y should i send my stuff to jenny when you are here liking my honesty my stuff & came running to me just because you were mentioned πŸ˜†

The threesome comment wasn't for you so please stop being stupid, you could have ignored it like everyone else but you chose not to, that means what it means πŸ˜‰
And obviously if my name is mentionned I'll comment so don't feel like you're special.
Nope I don't dig fugly tharki fanboys, that's too low for my standards, but you match jenny's standards, dono hi bohut gire hue ho. And please stop being such a frustrated pervert who wants to send his "stuff" to people, you're gross 🀒
Mikii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamPaiger

Gober and bipasha affair rumours were always in the media but still they kept on denying. Most importantly all rumours about gober affairs were proved to be true later on. In jenny case only gobar rumour was the one which was indeed true about them dating each other. Other than that there was never a rumour about her having an affair whatsoever. And no I am not believing this ronit jen thing because I never read anything about them. Just because people like you and frustrated haters says so doesnt mean its true πŸ˜ƒ

Just because Jennifer left her BFs with the show and doesn't marry to them, it doesn't mean that her affair was rumored πŸ˜† And again, I want to tell you that ZOOM channel is not a hater or a fan of your winget. If they just wanted TRP then they should link Ronit with Shweta or Urvashi Dholakia. Jennifer was not even so popular during KZK time that the media will use her name. Media can link co-stars, but I never heard that any media linking on-screen father and daughter πŸ€’ Moreover, every negative news about Jennifer, always prove true by the time and she always lies.
But still I simply don't care you or your friends believe or not, even I was not showing that screenshot to you, That reply was for Nikki.
So you believe or not, Completely your choice πŸ˜ƒ but I prefer to believe on media, as their 90 % news about WInget are always proven true and if anything is untrue like (She is working on Happy new year movie 🀣 or her affair with Gautam) so the same media told that it was just a rumor. But this time I have no reason to not believe on Ronit and Jennifer's affair. So you believe on your angle and I believe in the media.

Originally posted by: Manhoos_JSG

Bips KSG and Witchet should have a threesome together, I'm sure Luficer the Piglet is into that kind of kinky shit, she just has that face that screams W-H-O-R-E πŸ˜†

Manhoos_JSG welcome back πŸ‘πŸΌ u r so funny , threesome  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sonam_

Oh man, you burst her bubble. Poor thing was trying so hard to get something substantial to bash and found this screenshot  πŸ˜†  

Quite recently there were pictures of Jen with chaitanya from a common friend's party. And the part " with a little help from Nicole" has got to be the most ridiculous one I've ever heard. Like what imagination  

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jennifer had an affair with KSG, slapped him on DMG set, broke up with him and then come back to him and even married to him. If she can marry to him then why she can't click pic with chaitanya ? πŸ˜†
BTW u heard ridiculous  one bcoz Miss Winget has done only ridiculous  things πŸ€’
Edited by Mikii - 8 years ago
-KissMyAss- thumbnail
@Mikki

People think we are the same person apparently 🀣

I doesn't matter anyway lol keep doing what you're doing, b*tches hate it when you state facts about Jennifer they can't handle it, and that's something worth watching 😈
MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
5 year old show's discussion is still going on! O.o
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Expected a foolish reply, but this one surpassed all the levels  πŸ˜† 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@
Manhoos_JSG

i missed u so muchπŸ˜†

Rogue... thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonam_

Expected a foolish reply, but this one surpassed all the levels  πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†
Rogue... thumbnail

Ah so @No_Nonsense is your MID πŸ˜† and you were saying I have mids ? πŸ˜† funny coming from a guy who sends abusive pms with bad language to members because they hurt his poor fragile fanboy heart 😭
And you're not only an abusive pervert but also a stalker huh ? Good keep it up πŸ‘

Who's no nonsense ? What r u ev en saying. Go complain to the mods & you will see what they say about us being the same person. No wonder I knew you were stupid. Looks like kinky shit ate up your brain πŸ˜†
Edited by Rogue... - 8 years ago
Is this thread even reliable anymore? Mods? Ppl discussing tv ppl . mainly and talking about some. Old shows and telly celebs and rumours! Also fan war..
Anyways I am.not a KSG fan or Jennifer fan but what I have gathered is there are ppl who genuinekly dislike KSG bcs there is soemthing wrong with Karan..he is not normal, that guy has issues! That's doesnt mean they r Jen fans..and this dislike is from ppl who prob haven't even watched his shows kinda like me and has only come to.know about him bcs of exposure in bollywood! His ex wives could be not innocent but my thing is why does he marry if he s isn't even ready to commit?

I have seen DMG tht too a few epis and thought he is a decent actor but when I googled about his personal life I found that he has dated  Barkha who did an item song for Rajneeti to Shraddha Nigam,married her then divorced her! He then started dating his choreographer Nicole while he was still married to Shraddha πŸ€’ he was apparently three timing these two and Jennifer! He breaks up with Nicole and then married Jennifer..he then gets divorced to Jennifer and moves on to a big fish Bipasha! These are the ones recorded..I wondered what about the other onesπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Rogue... thumbnail

The threesome comment wasn't for you so please stop being stupid, you could have ignored it like everyone else but you chose not to, that means what it means πŸ˜‰
And obviously if my name is mentionned I'll comment so don't feel like you're special.
Nope I don't dig fugly tharki fanboys, that's too low for my standards, but you match jenny's standards, dono hi bohut gire hue ho. And please stop being such a frustrated pervert who wants to send his "stuff" to people, you're gross 🀒

I am not pea brained . I got your threesome comment. My not choosing to ignore it doesn't mean anything ...god knows what shit kind of brain you have ... always coming to the stupidest of conclusions. πŸ˜†   Surely you don't dig fugly tharki boys  but you do... come running here to comment to his comments... giving him all importance. Certainly reflects your class & your tweets on Jenny ... God forbid ... no girl having standards will ever utter those so shamelessly.
You are gross . I have said such stuffs to the very right person...just like you see wh**e written on Jen's face I see it to on your ugly pathetic face smudged with red lipstickπŸ˜†
Edited by Rogue... - 8 years ago