Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rogue...

Apt name she has chosen . Nikki ki behen Mikki ðŸ˜†  Wow at last our nikki has a partner ðŸ˜†

😆
Rogue... thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

I will never involve myself with a married or commited guy so there is no chance of anything like this happening to me, I only feel sorry for shraddha, not too much for Jennifer, it has been quite some time now, second of all I never denied that KSG does not have issues, but people's hypocrisy and misplaced hatred is annoying to me, out of around a 100 bad things said maybe only 10 will be correct, to top it u guys constantly say shit to me which makes me stuck in the topic, so u know what if u really want the freedom stop saying unnecessary shit to me and continue with bashing him! As a person studying psychology I have the ability to empathise with all parties to be honest! The only people that I might judge are the ones who have raped or committed murder

Just tell me one thing ...since you are such a honest flawless person why didn't you have the same opinions about Jennifer when she was married to him ? You used to lick her ass that time & fought with every person who said things about her or ka jen .. so much so that the kabhi cougars started calling you a jennifer fan. You were always busy flaunting ka jen love in front of anyone who would say otherwise. Why were your views different about Jennifer when she was married to him ? Don't tell me you didn't know that Jennifer was one among the two women Gobar was juggling when he was married to Shraddha. You never had any problem when in interviews they said how much in love they were in since DMG times. You used to gleefully enjoy those interviews but ever since they divorced you did a full 360degree & start giving lectures about hypocrisy &Jennifer became a home wrecker ..while earlier you had no problem with that. If this isn't hypocrisy   .. what is ? 😆
Rogue... thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikss22a

I actually had no idea jennifer was one of the people KSG had an affair with, I later found out, second of all I am always in the team of the person who is being wrongly bashed by annoying fanatics of a butt hurt fandom, good enough for u?  and what 360 degrees turn? lol, i never bash jennifer on her insta or twitter or ever bash her in general unless her fanatics go crazy bashing KSG hypocritically, lol, BYE

&You really want me to believe that in 2 years of their marriage from the various articles & interviews you really had no idea but found out later !! You with your inquisitive nature pm ing people   a countless times & losing your sleep over what's going on in your Lord's & his missus's life really want me to believe this crap about your finding later 😆  Do you take people to be dumb or what ! The fact remains you licked Jen's ass when she was married to Gobar & now accuse her of home wrecking after the divorce . That's just makes you look like a big hypocrite.  Where was all this feeling sorry for Shraddha then ? You knew she was dumped by your Lord for no fault of hers. Where were your sympathies then ? So now you just shove those sympathies for her down your ass !!  & That's  called taking a full 360 degree  turn which you take very often to defend your poor innocent Lord who's so wrongly being abused for deeds that he committed .
You know you will be blocked from Jenny's  twitter or insta if you bash her there & your inquisitve nature will kill you if you can't view her posts. So its natural you keep quiet. .
Don't use LOL when you don't even know where to apply it   & say I'll keep coming instead of Bye . This bye is also making you look like a hypocrite  coz bye & then poof you are again there .. again bye & again there ... this continues 😆
Mikii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhan

i don't feel the need to prove u anything,wat an irony though an id which comes in 2015 5 years after DMG foum is  closed still tries to potray knows everything, next time act like Grover n show u aren't a mid as u r caught.

how many times should i told you that it's doesn't need to become a member of IF. you can read everything without login. 
anyways why i'll act like Grover? U r his ex-fan, even he is in your dp so i can follow him. ðŸ˜ƒ 
I have much better options than Winget and Grover..

Apt name she has chosen . Nikki ki behen Mikki ðŸ˜†  Wow at last our nikki has a partner ðŸ˜† 

so what do you think only you Jennifer fans can become a bunch of bashers against Bipasha and Karan?
we can also make . But the problem is, i can't make pair with nkapoor, yes the similarity between us we both dislike Jennifer but the difference is that she is a fan of KSG and I'm not. if you find any member who dislike both Grover and Winget, then plz recommend , maybe i can make partner with him/her.
Edited by Mikii - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Is this Mikki Nikki's Mid?Edited by RamPaiger - 8 years ago
Rogue... thumbnail
Its the ass licking nikki & her mids ðŸ˜†
Rogue... thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamPaiger

Is this Mikki Nikki's Mid?

Nikki is already using 3 to 5 of her mids in this topic itself. Post limit over .. poof comes out a new mid . 😆 This mikki person is that Manhoos JSG the abnormal Jennifer hater 😆
Rogue... thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikss22a

as for Mikki being a MID for manhoosJSG or me, keep making up shit, u guys r an expert at that, ur wonderful amazing actress with such amazing looks, acting skills and non-hypocritical fans cannot have haters apparently, how sad is that

Yes apparently that seems to be the case . Gobar has solely booked all the haters for himself . Baki is only hypocrite ass licking nikki & that manhoos witch 😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Damn...looking at these unending threads am I grateful that I never saw any KSG shows or followed him or his love life...this bashing and defending him looks like a full time preoccupation.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nikki is already using 3 to 5 of her mids in this topic itself. Post limit over .. poof comes out a new mid . 😆 This mikki person is that Manhoos JSG the abnormal Jennifer hater 😆

Yup it could be manhoosjsg. No one hates jenny like her 😆