Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mikii

Winget fans not bashing Bipasha πŸ˜² then we are also not saying anything against your Angel, we are just having fun πŸ˜ƒ And how do u know he was sleeping with Bips and not with Jennifer? Someone even told on IF that she was sleeping with him when he was married to Shraddha. (But poor member gets blocked for speaking bitter truth) πŸ˜† Even if he is sleeping around any woman then why are you burning afterall your favorite did the same thing with him.
Shraddha truly loved him, But kajen were  just lusty, their PDA too much πŸ€’ and how do know Bipasha doesn't love him? are u her relative or friend that she shared her feeling with you

BTW u all bashed Shraddha Nigam, till KSG ws living with your fav... so keep lying to yourself

get your facts right m a shilpa anand fan πŸ˜† and i get it only Winget is wrong Grover is innocent, this shows how our society thinks .
Originally posted by: ruky786

Oh really? More like you can't take it that everyone is having a laugh at youhttps://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif making such a embarassment of yourself constantly quoting everyone, nikki you are so hilarious you fail to make any sense whatsoever you try to say that everyone else is getting WORKED UP when it's in fact you getting all worked upπŸ˜†

I don't care if I am an embarassment to u, I have no interest in being liked by u! I would be very worried if u had a good opinion about me!
riddhan thumbnail

Oh really? More like you can't take it that everyone is having a laugh at youhttps://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif making such a embarassment of yourself constantly quoting everyone, nikki you are so hilarious you fail to make any sense whatsoever you try to say that everyone else is getting WORKED UP when it's in fact you getting all worked upπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  let nikii mikii chikii pikii spread gud things about how Grover is a gud soul 
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

I doubt that. But, kanyaadan is confirmed.πŸ˜† This man cant have normal marital life. With shraddha everything was over just after 2 months. With Jenifer everything was over after 1 year, better to let him go and carry on marriages divorces and cheating in his sasuraal.πŸ˜† Waise bhi he is not getting married to give bahuu to their parents, his main motive is those 15 million.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There is a limit for everything. According to articles his parents are not sure whether this would last or not. Why on earth someone would choose Grover over harman? Harman might not be successful but he is a rich guy and a decent person.  

Oh really, which article is this. 

It's 15 Million dollars, plus a star studded wedding, license to all high profile parties, getting more and more contacts, it's a big game he has planned, and still if nothing works, he can fall back on the cushion he has laid for himself.

Harman is a rich guy. Not sure how true it is, but Harman's family objected to their relationship. Or probably he didn't wanna take things forward after he found out that she was cheating on him. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See Nikki I do think you can be a very very nice woman but your obsession over KSG who has no clue over your existence will actually care how much you defend him, he doesn't even speak to his old mates because he's made new ones since they are linked to BW industry and are friends of Bipasha Basu. My problem is that you know he cheated 3 times on 3 different women and yet you actually defend this man? Imagine if he had done that to you? Would you defend him then? Because if you did I'd seriously think you'd live in a bubble land.

I don't buy any of the soppy stories he comes out with his "rough childhood" etc because he then claims to women he will forever love them and then dumps them for someone who gives him more satisfaction it's disgusting and this is his third marriage, even the media are mocking him. He's had 2 failed marriages in 4-5 years.
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonam_

Oh really, which article is this. 

It's 15 Million dollars, plus a star studded wedding, license to all high profile parties, getting more and more contacts, it's a big game he has planned, and still if nothing works, he can fall back on the cushion he has laid for himself.

Harman is a rich guy. Not sure how true it is, but Harman's family objected to their relationship. Or probably he didn't wanna take things forward after he found out that she was cheating on him. 

Harman is very rich his dad has loads of money, after all they have a big production house, his family objected still he got engaged to Bipasha by going against them, but later wen he found out about how she was cheating he moved back.
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

tps://www.instagram.com/p/BEjKATzBB58/  he says he'll start shooting for a film called love story wid @Iamksgofficial & @URautelaForever from may 15

See Nikki I do think you can be a very very nice woman but your obsession over KSG who has no clue over your existence will actually care how much you defend him, he doesn't even speak to his old mates because he's made new ones since they are linked to BW industry and are friends of Bipasha Basu. My problem is that you know he cheated 3 times on 3 different women and yet you actually defend this man? Imagine if he had done that to you? Would you defend him then? Because if you did I'd seriously think you'd live in a bubble land.

I don't buy any of the soppy stories he comes out with his "rough childhood" etc because he then claims to women he will forever love them and then dumps them for someone who gives him more satisfaction it's disgusting and this is his third marriage, even the media are mocking him. He's had 2 failed marriages in 4-5 years.

I will never involve myself with a married or commited guy so there is no chance of anything like this happening to me, I only feel sorry for shraddha, not too much for Jennifer, it has been quite some time now, second of all I never denied that KSG does not have issues, but people's hypocrisy and misplaced hatred is annoying to me, out of around a 100 bad things said maybe only 10 will be correct, to top it u guys constantly say shit to me which makes me stuck in the topic, so u know what if u really want the freedom stop saying unnecessary shit to me and continue with bashing him! As a person studying psychology I have the ability to empathise with all parties to be honest! The only people that I might judge are the ones who have raped or committed murderEdited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
Mikii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhan

get your facts right m a shilpa anand fan πŸ˜† and i get it only Winget is wrong Grover is innocent, this shows how our society thinks .

First of all whole society doesn't even know who is Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget 🀣secondly, if peoples think that Grover is an innocent, then he must not be getting bashed on almost every article about him and Bipasha, every picture and on every YouTube video. 
And peoples should create a thread against Jennifer winget with the intention of bashing, not about Karan or Bipasha. πŸ˜³
Even In this thread nobody (especially me) said he is an innocent, maybe you this he is πŸ˜† That's your thinking that every person who is not feeling pity on Jennifer , he/she must be the support of KSG. grow up everyone is not playing KSG V/S Jennifer game. here are many peoples who dislike both.
Edited by Mikii - 8 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Even if his rough childhood stories are true, it wont justify his multiple marriages and divorces. Fine, he had bad childhood. So? Does it mean he would give bad memories to every possible woman? 

Instead of crying on darkness everyday, better get help, consult a psychiatrist. Is it some psycho theory that marriage would help you to get out of darkness.?

@sonam- I posted that article on IF last month. His parents were not happy because of his 2 failed marriages, in short they think he is not marriage material.πŸ˜†