KSG professes love for wife-to-be Bipasha - Page 17

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mikii

Yeah, I'm back after so long 😃 It's also doesn't go to change the fact, if Winget fans doesn't wanna  admit some bitter truth. 🤣

Wow, how lame. Think of a better come back  😆  

And will you please tell me which is my real ID? 😆 Because I have only one .
Btw, if you dislike lied that your favorite actress is also always lie, she never accepts any bad news about her. what about her? Or should I say, Till he is with Jennifer, then his every mistake is nothing and whole mistake was of Shraddha but when he left her so he became worst man of the world. 🤣
id of 2015 still know history of wat happened, he doesn't need to give answers to strangers like u, Winget lied to save her marriage Grover lied to flaunt his innocence wen he was partying with his new found love. Grover cheated twice proves a lot isn't it or still its all Winget's fault or plot by her .
karan u don't need to reply to strangers who doesn't know u even stop giving clarifications to prove how big u were a KaJen fan, see i told u the day u will say something against Grover they will call u a jen fan n remove u from being a Grover fan. You never brought Surbhi or bashed Shilpa u know it so leave it no point of arguing with strangers .
Originally posted by sonam_

Hahaha, you are damn good with your comments. 

Yes, of course his parents will attend the wedding. Who'll do the bidaai and kanyadaan, oops purushdaan if they are not around 😆

I doubt that. But, kanyaadan is confirmed.😆 This man cant have normal marital life. With shraddha everything was over just after 2 months. With Jenifer everything was over after 1 year, better to let him go and carry on marriages divorces and cheating in his sasuraal.😆 Waise bhi he is not getting married to give bahuu to their parents, his main motive is those 15 million.😆😆

There is a limit for everything. According to articles his parents are not sure whether this would last or not. Why on earth someone would choose Grover over harman? Harman might not be successful but he is a rich guy and a decent person.  
Originally posted by sonam_

Wow, how lame. Think of a better come back  😆  
is this person that Nikii😆
Originally posted by riddhan

This topic has become something else 😕 suddenly Winget name is brought, to prove how she was wrong from the start and for her Grover is in the mess. She may be wrong but she loved him from all her heart, she may have affair with him but wasn't Grover too had affair with her even wen he was married, this shows Grover was more at fault but he is a man so in our society a man is not wrong it always the woman. I think its Shradha's and Winget's true love that karma to them was kind, imagine a divorce after starting a family. I m a Grover fan still i respect those two ex wives of his more, they loved him but he just played with their emotions.

Will you please stop including society and man v/s woman matter. Whole society doesn't cheat on their wives and have an affair with a married man. Is not Winget fans also bashing a woman, Bipasha? And if society just want to blame woman then today here peoples must be blaming Shraddha too. But except you ex Kajenian and ksgian, nobody ever said anything against her. BTW, I'm not supporting Mr. Grover or never said he is an innocent. Maybe you think he is 😆  If winget fans think that EVERY Jennifer hater is the supporter of KSG or Bipasha then it's your foolish mentality. this is NOT showing Grover was MORE at fault, but it's show both ( KAJen & Nicole too) were equally faulty. KSG couldn't do anything alone, Miss Winget linked up with a married man with her own choice. telling me what KSG and Bipasha did, Jennifer's fault shall not be less. And i know Shraddha loved him truly ❤️ but can't say about winget 😆
Originally posted by Rogue...

Try tying  up your hands so that you can't type ... see whether that works or not
🤣

id of 2015 still know history of wat happened, he doesn't need to give answers to strangers like u, Winget lied to save her marriage Grover lied to flaunt his innocence wen he was partying with his new found love. Grover cheated twice proves a lot isn't it or still its all Winget's fault or plot by her .

I know every well what Grover did and why are you telling this to me? I'm not even Grover fan, i dislike him since when you was his blind fan 😳 Yes i join IF in 2015 but to read the articles of every website, it's not important to become a member of the IF 😆

is this person that Nikii😆

Yeah I'm Nikki 😃
happy ? 😆 🤣

Will you please stop including society and man v/s woman matter. Whole society doesn't cheat on their wives and have an affair with a married man. Is not Winget fans also bashing a woman, Bipasha? And if society just want to blame woman then today here peoples must be blaming Shraddha too. But except you ex Kajenian and ksgian, nobody ever said anything against her. BTW, I'm not supporting Mr. Grover or never said he is an innocent. Maybe you think he is 😆  If winget fans think that EVERY Jennifer hater is the supporter of KSG or Bipasha then it's your foolish mentality. this is NOT showing Grover was MORE at fault, but it's show both ( KAJen & Nicole too) were equally faulty. KSG couldn't do anything alone, Miss Winget linked up with a married man with her own choice. telling me what KSG and Bipasha did, Jennifer's fault shall not be less. And i know Shraddha loved him truly ❤️ but can't say about winget 😆
i  will bring whomever i want, Grover cheated thrice, i haven't seen any Winget fan bashing Bipasha here n nobody brought Shradha coz this second divorce proves reality about Grover, i believe Grover was more at fault as Winget n Shradha loved him, he never loved them still wasted their lives for his own need n yes Winget never loved him only Grover did this much that he started sleeping with Bipasha, unlike u i won't blame Winget as she loved him but if he  never loved her y he married her, so that till the time he doesn't get a new girl lets play with best friends feelings,winget got her karma in the form of divorce n heart broken now Grover time to get double karma for breaking 2 ladies heart.