Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
* New IF Article *
Check Out: Karan - Bipasha's Sangeet playlist
http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/talk-round-town/63798-check-out-karan-bipasha-sangeet-playlist.htm

TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After 10 years of such a high profile relationship between John & Bipasha the former at least had the decency to have a quiet wedding without any show off unlike Bipasha who's acting like a teenager . And Gobar toh can only see 15 million in front of his eyes so ... he can be her monkey joker slave naukar dog everything combined. ðŸ˜† These two are really acting ridiculous
Originally posted by: Rimulia

Gobar is so happy & is so active displaying his love on social networks coz this time he married 15 millions. Seems a lot of money to take care of his chips alcohol chewing gums video games expensive vacations on sea beaches every 2 months ðŸ˜†  This money can even take care of his whole family . 

$ 15 million my friend, not just 15 million. Did you see the latest pics of them outside Bipasha's santacruz residence. He looks like her chapraasi  ðŸ˜†  Personal security guard ðŸ˜†
TheUnique thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

$ 15 million my friend, not just 15 million. Did you see the latest pics of them outside Bipasha's santacruz residence. He looks like her chapraasi  ðŸ˜†  Personal security guard ðŸ˜†

Oh hawhawhaw ...no wonder he's so happy ...marrying $15 million can really make a person go bonkers 😆  No didn't see it... let me check it out then 😆 Bips spending so much on this marriage ..the least  the would be Mr. Basu could do  is made himself look presentable 😆
Edited by Rimulia - 8 years ago
TheUnique thumbnail
@shreyyaa  Abhi dekhi ... so driver is opening door for madam ðŸ˜†  Bips is looking like his malkin ðŸ˜†

Nothing she did can be categorized as abnormal behaviour on her part... no matter even if you go crazy screaming your lungs out saying it to be. She was posting pics hoping for a reconciliation but she had stopped posting pics from DMG anniversary ...even when fans were telling her to . She didnt post any more pics on Diwali or later also. I still remember you PMing me for the up teenth time hoping all's well between them since lots of speculation was going on & you scared if this ends up on a divorce ..your Lord will be made to look like a cheater again .
Just because your Lord's behaviour doesn't seem normal you can't go on calling everyone abnormal. No normal person gets married soon after a divorce & jump up & down screaming like its his first marriage . He's looking like a joker doing that on social media.
You don't have to give me lectures on mental illness ...I know very well what people suffering from it has to go through & the problem becomes even more when those patients stay in denial. They don't even want to take their meds coz they feel nothing's wrong with them. No ones mocking mental illness here . But gobar's actions points towards him as one & instead of marrying thousand times its better he takes treatment & do away with his darkness phobia ..that he seems to be having when he needs to change his angels.
Jen being linked with many co stars are all rumors because not even one media could post a pic of those link ups. All Gobar's rumors however turn out to be true. So all these false allegations in defense of your gobar actually sound very ridiculous. 😆

fine he is gobar with psychological issues and Jen who was chasing around a committed man who first had a wife and then a public girlfriend is very normal, and posting pic on social media while being separated does not help the relationship at all, it is common sense, later in October she gave a full blown interview of how Grover is amazing even though she was separated from him and had no communication, not once KSG came to tell the media that all is well, if it comes to diagnosing without any expertise or a formal test I can also diagnose Jen with narcissism, she thinks she is very hot and when the media asked her if she is worried about cheating she openly told the media that look who is he getting married to and shit, so she thought she is so hot that Grover will not be able to see beyond her!? She is average looking, and she indirectly mocked shraddha for not being too good looking! I do not see bipasha saying shitty statement like these! if u have the nerve to diagnose someone u have not even met or without any expertise then have the nerve to see ur own fav actress first! Oh and also the fact that she was ready to stay with a guy who was supposedly being unfaitful to her and gave statements like "i do not want him to change" doesn't show normal behaviour either!  Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nothing she did can be categorized as abnormal behaviour on her part... no matter even if you go crazy screaming your lungs out saying it to be. She was posting pics hoping for a reconciliation but she had stopped posting pics from DMG anniversary ...even when fans were telling her to . She didnt post any more pics on Diwali or later also. I still remember you PMing me for the up teenth time hoping all's well between them since lots of speculation was going on & you scared if this ends up on a divorce ..your Lord will be made to look like a cheater again .
Just because your Lord's behaviour doesn't seem normal you can't go on calling everyone abnormal. No normal person gets married soon after a divorce & jump up & down screaming like its his first marriage . He's looking like a joker doing that on social media. 
You don't have to give me lectures on mental illness ...I know very well what people suffering from it has to go through & the problem becomes even more when those patients stay in denial. They don't even want to take their meds coz they feel nothing's wrong with them. No ones mocking mental illness here . But gobar's actions points towards him as one & instead of marrying thousand times its better he takes treatment & do away with his darkness phobia  ..that he seems to be having when he needs to change his angels.
Jen being linked with many co stars are all rumors because not even one media could post a pic of those link ups. All Gobar's rumors however turn out to be  true. So all these false allegations in defense of your gobar actually sound very ridiculous. 😆

And for heaven's sake it was only one picture that she posted, that was during Dmg anniversary.  Before that it was on her Birthday that we got one.

Karan proposed to bips last year, when he wasn't even divorced. Just goes to show how sick he is 🤢 And then he kept giving interviews about how he's not going rush into marriage and he's gonna change his habit of taking impulsive decisions. He was not even out of the marriage legally. 

@shreyyaa  Abhi dekhi ... so driver is opening door for madam ðŸ˜†  Bips is looking like his malkin ðŸ˜†

It's more like Bipasha is legally adopting her toy boy ðŸ˜†

Oh, there are more pics pouring in. Bipasha makes her to-be hubby, who brings out the best in her sit next to the driver  ðŸ¤£   Kya aukaat hai uski even before marriage.
Edited by shreyyaaa - 8 years ago
fine he is gobar with psychological issues and Jen who was chasing around a committed man who first had a wife and then a public girlfriend is very normal, and posting pic on social media while being separated does not help the relationship at all, it is common sense, later in October she gave a full blown interview of how Grover is amazing even though she was separated from him and had no communication, not once KSG came to tell the media that all is well, if it comes to diagnosing without any expertise or a formal test I can also diagnose Jen with narcissism, she thinks she is very hot and when the media asked her if she is worried about cheating she openly told the media that look who is he getting married to and shit, so she thought she is so hot that Grover will not be able to see beyond her!? She is average looking, and she indirectly mocked shraddha for not being too good looking! I do not see bipasha saying shitty statement like these! if u have the nerve to diagnose someone u have not even met or without any expertise then have the nerve to see ur own fav actress first! Oh and also the fact that she was ready to stay with a guy who was supposedly being unfaitful to her and gave statements like "i do not want him to change" doesn't show normal behaviour either! .
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Correction in the title it should be KSG professs lust for h*rny wife Bipasha!

Lol. It's because Karan makes her horny.😉