Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Isn't this similar to dialogue he wrote for his previous wife and alao something similar at the IF blog for his wife number 1?

recycling at his best

Oh that blogπŸ˜†
They had specifically mentioned in About Us section that none of the two drinks or smokes as they are always high on life and a few days later photos from Jhalak BTS had surfaced with beer mug in KSG's hand.πŸ˜†
I guess that was the first time I said What a funny liar he is and even after so many years I stand by the same sentenceπŸ˜†
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Isn't this similar to dialogue he wrote for his previous wife and alao something similar at the IF blog for his wife number 1?

recycling at his best

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nikk214

you stop being obsessed with KSG I will stop being obsessed with Jen and also I made it very clear I don't want to talk to u, nor KSG and nor did I claim he was forced into marriage by the way, and it is his life, he can use whatever quotes he wants, if he thinks Jenny helped him through darkness, cool if now he thinks bipasha has gotten him out again cool, some relationships are not meant to sustain, big deal, U want to mock go ahead, leave me out of it, I cannot be bothered to argue for pages, I have said what I wanted to say, and also if u think he is calling Jen darkness or something u r wrong, he doesn't blame her for anything

the topic is about ksg i haven't brought his name aise hi😳 n yu r obsessed with jenni thats y in every ksg topic yu bring her name n try to prove ksg is such a sweet bechara πŸ˜³πŸ˜† n if yu don't wanna talk to me don't quote simple πŸ˜³ n yes it is his life but this  is a forum where about every actor discussion happens πŸ˜³ n yes i know he doesn't blame jenni aur kare bhi kaise jab ki khud was at fault n weren't yu going πŸ€” but like i said before yu can't leave this post πŸ˜†
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have realised ksg has some psychological issues. That is the only explanation for this. No normal human being would be thrown into the darkness this many times and then be brought back into the light by different women. I wonder how many times this will happen LMAO
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Before I leave, on topic, one day even Jen will use similar poses and similar captions she used with KSG for her second husband too, there will be a few similarities, since personalities don't change completely, it is only natural!

KSG uses the same lines & poses similarly not only with all his wives but also with his costars . No one can beat that record πŸ˜†
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh well, color me surprised...nahπŸ˜‰. This was totally expected from the sweet-talking psychopath that is Growbore. His fakeness was always visible right from the beginning of Dumbos Mill Gaye daysπŸ˜†
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Do u know what a psychopath is? R u a psychologist to diagnose!? Hate knows no limits

Of course I do. πŸ˜ƒ And that's all I have got to tell you.  I don't want to reveal my vocation nor the university I attend (which BTW has one of the top 5 medical schools in the world) on shady Internet.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Trust grover to entertain people with his ridiculous drama! All that he's written for Bips gives me such negative vibes honestly. He's been there and done that a lot many times. This guy can never fall in love with any woman. I won't be surprised if 2 years down the lane, he pens the same thoughts for another woman. He's making a mockery out of relationships and love.Once a cheater, always a cheater!!!
And before his fans come up with crap like its ok to get married thrice and all, i just want to say its fine to get married as many times as he wants but falling in love with someone who he met just a year ago and getting married to her now right after his 2nd divorce and posting all this mushy stuff only says how fake he is as a person! 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Someone should tell him that normally it's dark at night, it doesn't mean you should find new angel every night and then blame darkness even time.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
* New Article *
Bipasha Basu is having pre-wedding JITTERS few days ahead of her wedding with Karan Singh Grover!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bipasha-basu-is-having-pre-wedding-jitters-few-days-ahead-of-her-wedding-with-karan-singh-grover/