India-Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

HUMBLE REQUEST TO CVS PLSSS

Alex00 Newbie
Alex00
Alex00

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
ANYWAYS YOUR GOING TO SHOW LEAP . PLS SKIP RANAJI DEATH TRACK NOW . ATLEAST WE NEED MINIMUM OF 10 EPISODES FULL OF RAGA . PLS DONT KILL RANAJI BEFORE BABY IS BORN . IN YESTERDAY EPISODE HE WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT HIS FUTURE BABY . PLS LET HIM SEE HIS BABY GIRL BORN .
      LET BOTH OF THEM DIE TOGETHER AFTER BABY IS BORN . DONT KILL SONGLE PERSON AND SHOW US OTHER PERSON IN PAIN .
      PLS SHOWN SOME CUTE PREGNENCY SCENES . RANAJI PAMPERING GAYATHRI HIS PREGNENT WIFE . RANAJI AND GAYATHRI TALKING TO BABY . WE ATLEST REQUIRE 2 weeks FOR RAGA . All THESE CUTE MOMENT . AFTER THAT U SHOW LEAP OR WHATEVER .
    ATLEST THIS YOU CAN DO AS WE ARE NOT ASKING MUCH . JUST WANT TO SEE HAPPY RAGA AT ENDING BEFORE DEATH TRACK OF BOTH .
        PLSSS PLSSSA
        PLSSS 1000 TIMES

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frach_4563urvi25Rhinohippoindiegirlrockstar.sjananya2010

EfOrEnVy IF-Dazzler
EfOrEnVy
EfOrEnVy

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I could be totally wring here but i think rana death wil take place next week, n only rana character is dieing gayatri is being replaced as she is apart of show after leap (single mother)

I don't watch the show but this is what i mke from spoilers...
Im just extremely happy DD has quit

Edited by EfOrEnVy - 22 April 2016 at 1:56am
Rhinohippo Senior Member
Rhinohippo
Rhinohippo

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
cvs will never listen to u
they r menatlly sick

and they will show ranaji dying and guess what queen alive

hate them hate themAngry
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Exactly my point too, want RaGa to be atleast till the completion of 200 episodes, how excited Ranaji was in yesterday's episode to hold his daughter atleast the CVs can show that much.
RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Cv's didn't listen till now but ya Raga should be given time Thumbs Upand they will be together at least in this situation when baby is coming..there has to be Raga cute scenes which we will cherish..but now can't say how they show.
Arwen1 Newbie
Arwen1
Arwen1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
SAD SAD SAD - like everyone here, I was hoping for a couple of weeks or Raga with the pregnancy, the love and happiness. But, alas, if the stuff on FB and everywhere else is to be believed, Ranaji will be killed off next week (at Lakhan/Swarna's wedding). So stupid - that this Kaal person can just walk into a palace and murder the King with no consequence. Just like BRM has committed so many murders with no consequence. I wonder if she's financially invested in this show and that's why they can't get rid of her!

These people couldn't even give their fans and their leads just this little bit of happiness. Not sure I want to see either of them dying - so glad I'm going to Europe next week so don't have to see all this crap.

Guess tonight's episode will probably be my last one to watch as not interested in seeing Gaytri battling on her own anymore. She's had to do enough of that for most of this serial.

It's been really nice reading everyone's comments and individual take on this story even for the short time I've been on this forum. May visit occasionally and good luck to everyone in whatever you're doing in life.

Guess no more Indian soaps for me - back to watching my normal western soaps. My one wish though would be to see the TRP take a dive to below 1.0 - will be poetic justice to the creator/writer/producer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top