Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
"Maan i think we should go london for wedding shopping what say?" Sameera was keep blabbing about her dream wedding but there Maan was least interest. He was just keep looking at entrance for Geet

" do whatever you want" he said simply. He was getting restless because party already started but geet didn't come yet 'she said she would come just hope she didn't change her mind' Maan thought 'no Maan she promised you she will surely come and you have to convince her at any cost'...

Sameera was getting bored for not getting better attention from him. She touch his face make him look at her and said pouting her lips "where are you lost. I am saying something you are not even giving proper answers". ...

"Stop touching me and i have better things to do other than entertain you" saying this he pushed her hand harshly and left her side ...

If it was another girl she would mind hearing her boyfriend talking like this but Sameera never mind as its not new to her. Maan always behave like this and she never say anything because she just wants to marry the richest person of India and for that she can tolerate anything be it insult. She is damn sure tonight her dream will come true...

One hour left but no sign of Geet. Maan was about to call her when he heard Adi " finally Geet you are here. We were waiting for you so long". Pinky came forward and hugged her best friend "where have you been from past week? Was missing you badly"...

Maan turned slowly and forzen seeing his Geet in red saree just one word came to his lips "pari" but soon became angry seeing Rishi with her. His blood boiled 'what is he doing here?' ...

Geet saw Maan coming toward them "good evening sir" she said politely but his eyes was on Rishi . Seeing this she said hurriedely "sir Rishi my friend i hope you remember i talked about him yesterday and Rishi yeh Maan sir hai meri boss". Rishi smiled shyly thinking 'Geetji kitni achci hai mera bare main apne boss ko bataya' he gave his hand "hello sir nice to meet you " Maan didn't care about shake hand just said sternly " wish i could say the same for you but can't . Looks like last day beating was not enough ". Rishi confused "ji shreemaanji app kya kehe rahe hai hume kuch samajh mein nahi araha hai" ...

Geet quickly said seeing the situation can get worse "kuch nahi Rishi lets go enjoy the party" but before she go Maan held her hand tightly and dragged her to a corner " what are you doing sir ? Sab dekh raha hai. Leave my hand "...

"what i am doing? what are you doing? Why did you bring that monkey here? What you want to prove?" Maan said angrily still not leave her hands... With great difficulity she come out from his grip "his name is Rishi and i didn't bring him here to prove anything i just want to remind you about my condition and tell you how serious i am about it" she told him firmly. Maan's eyes blazed "listen to me carefully kuch bhi ho jaye i will do what i want most and u cant stop me" ...

"u are wrong sir. I am not here to stop you . I came because you want me to support you exchange of my marriage with Rishi that s all" . Maan gave a small smile "marriage that too with that monkey huh that's not going to..." before he complete Sameera came there held his hand "what are you doing here Maan lets go people are waiting lets do the big thing ". Geet gave a tight smile "yes sir you should go everyone is waiting for you".

He gave her a last look and went with Sameera . Geet keep looking at their joint hands controlled her tears 'nahi Geet maat ro. You can't cry for this man who give more importance to his revenge than his love '...

She saw them going to the center looking at the guest finally Maan said "hello everyone thank you so much for coming here to celebrate my success but tonight i am not just celebrating the success of my business but also my personal life. So i want to share my happiness with u all. I want to introduce the love of my life ,who is none other than " ...

he truned to sam and said " Sameera" she was holding his hand tightly looking at him with a big smile "leave my hand " Maan said with the look of no argument she gets confused but leave his hand ...

He slowly went to Geet took her hand and looking at the guest announced loudly " Geet Handa". He added proudly " she is the girl i am crazy for. She is the one who stole my heart at first sight and she is the solo owner of MSK" . He looked at her lovingly "she is the one whom i love most ". He picked up her hand toward his lips and kissed her fingers slowly looking back at the guest he announced" I'm very happy to share the news that very soon i am going to marry my lady love Geet" . Hearing him two person thought the same 'it's can't be true' one sam who thought it must be her bad dream and for Geet it's the most beautiful dream of her life...

Tears were flowing from her eyes Maan asked her worriedly " what happen ? Why this tears? " Geet answered didn't believe all this " you..you really choose me "wiping her tears he kissed her forhead lovingly and said " no i choose US because i truly love you"...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 10 August 2016 at 3:53am

The following 135 member(s) liked the above post:

vydehidpurvaswastisinhaaaahsapcajyotikushwahaferdouzkaminiloverAakshitha02358282361vidz.manirajkannu17misty_19pranamyasathiyapalanivyvyvjiheeeenGeetavaniVero187pinna.CryBaby.patikaddi1976RHEA123amu20mssujeetharashidhainisah_hasiniCHAITHRA99ricemaansinehajoooooooooooooomkd.70sravanthi93maanyouarehotjyotiagarwal9290860623mamta-saliankrishna.lathaauPaingelvkrishbhakbhartifanwiskhanvidyaniruseductivepurplecloudflowerbhasha9lovepoohumazubanpreet.harmanMSgayatriketki61rostprathyusha120cutestarzKkirankainturakiranpiyabulsarasss333anuradha.nandamvsplAshdevildazzlingnikkiTinaSwissD_4_Devillathasathyapari_DDnidhirastogi000masti_maaneetzariya1234cute_mishasidlikHaya1022bmwakkub.92icskwtja1970gurtimuskaanvarthyadi000SHIK.LOVMAANEETtania90neel11maneetarshnitika20supernasahusree10asmanisoni-zeepari_goyalRocks.Dharagbhatcustodian75sagorika93hira2010mishtypievasavi_sriGeetdrashtimaaneetfavoPriyankaakdhaarnavmaanMadhu..arorasurbhiHanishadeviMaaneet099teja21sporthy_smile28deep002swapna.pmonika1992crazyfriends007jayshu17harshithaaaaaaanakh5683happydays30ramaheshmeravigilisoambbihafreya123sweet scorpiokeenu_kkpop77yoga23priyakabslocks6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_somagill123-Lehar-jasika08sanum23aparna3011taahir004Drashtilovepriya_21khwaishfanDownhill.hayaat.tabby999

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Finally last part updated n im feeling so relax . Thank u all for liking my story . Im very surprised and happy seeing the response from u all again thank u for bearing me n my story now enjoy the last part. Guys plz forgive my mistakes plzzz no epi its just a os abb mujhe jaane do:-( mujhe aur nehi likhna n also i dont know what to write more

Edited by Keepdreaming - 29 April 2016 at 8:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mamta-salianwiskhansss333nidhirastogi000masti_maaneetsidlikakkub.92sree10custodian75GeetdrashtiramaheshSANJANA9167kabslockspriya_21taahir004khwaishfan

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
simply brilliant
loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keepdreaming

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 an awesome OS! superbly written! LP was fab! wonderfully written! Sam annoys Maan! he is waiting 4 Geet! she arrives looking gorgeous n Rishi is with her! Maan angry! Rishi happy Maan knows him! Maan comments n Geet says she is nt here 2 stop him bt to support him as he will support her marriage 2 Rishi! Maan confesses his love n  his marriage 2 Geet! Sam livid n Geet ecstatic! she is in shock! Maan assures her he truly loves her! he chose them over his revenge! lovely end! please post epilogue!

Keepdreaming

priya_21 IF-Stunnerz
priya_21
priya_21

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
yaar i loved it

Big smile

Keepdreaming

Madhu.. IF-Rockerz
Madhu..
Madhu..

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Superb Part!!
When i started redaing this part i didn't have hope that Maan will leave the revenge chap...but his Love his Geet made him do so...
Awwee...Maan announced his marriage with GeetDancing
Plzz give cute sa epilogue naDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju9030Keepdreaming

Ashdevil Senior Member
Ashdevil
Ashdevil

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
superb part 
loved it
plss epilogue to banta h