i just loved it
thanks for updatingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keepdreaming

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
"I am going to announce my marriage with Sameera tomorrow" Geet just felt someone stabbed her heart with a knief . She was staying away from him so that he can realise her importance in his life but there he is still want revenge more than her . When she learned Maan did that to Rishi she was very angry on him but still she thought he wants to meet her badly that's why he did that . She came there with a hope of their future but hearing him her every hope just crashed . She controlled her tears "iii can't, i can't part of some game i can't " . She felt defeated " i can't witness the drama where you will be someone else " ...

Seeing her pale face something broke in him . He touched her face lovingly "hey Geet i am only yours " Geet jerked his hand and said " no you are not mine . You are going to marry Sameera . She will be your wife . Do you understand wife " ...

" no no Geet" Maan said hurriedly " i am yours . Will always be yours. This marriage mean nothing to me. Trust me baby " ...

"Trust?" she gave a painful smile " you want me to trust you . You want me to trust a person who claims to love me but going to marry for revenge . Who is going to disrespect marriage vows i can't trust that person " Maan again try to reach her but she took one step back " i need you plz " Maan said desperately " i am so close to my goal . I can't do it alone . I need you plz " ...

" You don't need me sir, you just need revenge. I can't support this shameful act " . " because of that man i lost my parents " Maan tried to make her understand " don't you think that man deserve punishment , don't you want my parents souls stay in peace , don't you Geet . You love me right your Maan needs you plz be with me " he took her hand kissed the palm lovingly said pleadingly " plz Geet if you love me support me "...

" You are wrong sir your parents would never want this . They would never want their son to do such disgusting thing and one more thing i don't love you " Geet jerked her hand back and said looking at his eyes " i never loved you . You are not the same person i loved . You are someone else whom i don't know at all" . " Don't say like this . I am your maan . I love you " ...

Now this make geet angry . " don't ,just don't disrespect the word love . The truth is you never loved me , if you really do then revenge won't be very important than me . You know what the worse thing is? " she looked painfully at him this time couldn't stop her tears " my love couldn't change your mind ,still your first priority is not me its someone else " ...

" Its not like that" he said hurriedly "That girl will never be my priority you are ,even i would never touch her or let her touch me . I will be only yours" ...

Hearing him Geet understood clearly that Maan won't see her point . He is so blind for revenge that he is not thinking about right and wrong she wipe her tears away and after much thinking finally said " fine you want me to support you in your revenge game right . I will " . Hearing her Maan hugged her tightly " i knew it Geet you will be with your Maan " ...

Geet broke the hug and said " but i have a condition " . "Condition? What condition ? " he asked her confusingly... " as you are marrying Sameera and i will support you so you have to let me marry Rishi. " Maan's eyes blazed hearing her " what the hell are you tal..." " i am not finished yet as you promised you won't touch Sameera i also promise you that i won't let Rishi touch me and after three months i will divorced him. What say deal? " ...

She give her hand forward but Maan pushed it back " Are you out of your mind ? . How could you think some thing like that . I won't let you marry Rishi or anyone else samjhi tum". Geet said angrily " why can't i when you can its my condition if you agree i will support you . Now its your choice accept it or refuse it?" ...

"I will kill th... "...

" Don't " Geet said strenly " You wont do any harm to Rishi or anyone else or you won't see me ever again and yes i will come to your party to hear your decision" saying this she left leaving him in a miserable condition . Everything is in his hands . Its now his choice to make what he wants most Love or Revenge...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 10 August 2016 at 3:39am

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

vydehidpurvaswastisinhaferdouzcooljiguDograshivangiAakshithavidz.manirajkannu17jiheeeensavi.80pinna.CryBaby.RHEA123mahakhan1Nandhu123rashidhainisah_hasinimaansinehagadswmkd.709290860623jyotiagarwalmamta-saliankrishna.lathaauPaingelvkrishvidyanirudrashtiMyAnGeLcloudflowerseductivepurplelovepoohumazubanpreet.harmanbhasha9rostswetha03Kkiranketki61cutestarzD_4_Devilditi96TinaSwisspari_DDnidhirastogi000piyabulsaramasti_maaneetzariya1234sidlikakkub.92varthyadi000SHIK.LOVMAANEETja1970gurtimuskaanneel11maneetarshtania90nitika20supernasahuasmanifrnd.of.frndzpari_goyalgbhatRocks.Dharamishtypievasavi_sricustodian75sagorika93hira2010JyorajGeetdrashtimaaneetfavoPriyankaakdhaarnavmaanMadhu..happydays30ramaheshjayshu17crazyfriends007preeti.1nakh5683harshithaaaaaaameravigilisoHanishadeviMaaneet099teja21deep002swapna.parorasurbhisporthy_smile28sanum23jasika086n6s6k6i6r6a6n6gill123-Lehar-freya123pop77sweet scorpiokabslockslove2_somaaparna3011Drashtilovepriya_21khwaishfantaahir004Downhilltabby999.hayaat.

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for ur likes n comments wont bore u more last part on friday (will try ) plzz forgive my mistakes

Edited by Keepdreaming - 25 April 2016 at 7:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sidliksagorika93Madhu..aparna3011pop77kabslockspriya_21Drashtilove

aparna3011 IF-Sizzlerz
aparna3011
aparna3011

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Very very painful 
Both are suffering 
Maan is not trying to understand geet's point of view

Keepdreaming

Madhu.. IF-Rockerz
Madhu..
Madhu..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Will Maan back out??
Or this is THE END of their love story...
Everything is in Maan's hand...

Keepdreaming

jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update
waiting for next update. 

Keepdreaming

gill123 IF-Sizzlerz
gill123
gill123

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Nice update

Keepdreaming

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da intense update! well written! Feeling 4 Geet! she is shattered! she refuses 2 b part of this plan! she tells Maan she will marry Rishi n he must agree! Rishi will nt touch in these 3 months n den they will divorce! Maan livid! she tries 2 make him understand! update soon

Keepdreaming

Go to top