Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
"The HOTTEST couple in town MSK n Sameera Kapoor" Geet stared at the page 3 headline of newspaper . HER Maan with someone else . So foolish of her how can she say her Maan . The biggest businessman of India The Maan Singh Khurana can't be her but what to do with her silly heart who dare to fall for him that too at first sight ...

She still remember that day when he saved her from those goons . After that he gave her job as she was searching for one badly . He didn't ask about her qualification just appointed her as his PA . With time she keep falling for him deeply . People say he is rude arrogant but she saw the real maan bneath the rudeness , who love his Dadima beyond anything , who always visit orphange and spends time with kids how can she stop herself from falling for this man ...

Yes he is very cold hard person but situation make him like this . He lost his parents at early agae . His father's best friend and business partner cheated his father took all property , they came on road even no relatives came to help them . His father couldn't bear it and died by heart attack . Soon his mother also passed away . At the age of 13 he saw all this . With his own hard work he reached where he is now the number one businessman ...

How can she thought that he will love his plain PA 'you are mad' Geet thought 'just because you love him you thought he will love you also never' . So what he is rude with everyone but never shouted or rude with you , even he always try to make you smile when you are sad , or always support , you fought for you even fired someone for you , so what he takes you with him at every party or dinner meeting that doesn't mean Maan sir loves you 'yes Geet he can't love you ' . Why would he? Who are you ? You are just an orphan . He was doing all this because he felt pity on you 'yes pity nothing else' Sameera is just perfect for him . She is rich beautiful most of all Maan sir likes her . 'She is made for Maan sir not you ' Geet thought with a painful smile 'don't be selfish Geet . You should be happy for him . Now you have to stay away from him have to forget him at any cost' with this determination she went out take coffee for Maan ...

She took a long breath and knock the door 'come in' there he is sitting in his chair and reading what she was reading earlier . It was easy to say that she will try to forget him but seeing him looking at Sameera's photo with a smirk on his face it hurts her too much . She put the mug and about to go but stopped hearing him "we are going for dinner at 8 pm make a reservation at xyz hotel"...

" i cant go" came a instant reply from Geet

" ok you want to go other hotel then fine i will tell clie... " before Maan complete she said quickly " no i mean i can't go but i will make the reservation Sasha mam will go with you" " why?" Maan asked " i have other plan" Geet said quietly "what plan?" Maan asked her with little anger in his voice " its personal" now he is boiling hearing her answer how can his Geet says no to him .? What personal thing she is talking about " can i know what so personal Ms handa?" "no you can't . I don't want to share my personal life with my boss "...

This just blow his anger . He got up from his seat and came face to face with her . First time Geet is seeing Maan sir angry on her and she is feeling very scared. "Dont you dare hide anything from me . What so personal just tell me? What so important other that going out with me ?" ...

But Geet just stay silent . She doesnt know what to say . She just want to stay away from him so she said "its my life what i do or dont is none of your business" " you are wrong Geet what you do or dont its my f**king business" Maan said angrily " look sir i just want to say its my life so i will do what i like and Sasha mam will go with you . I am sure you won't face any prob..." ...

" you will go with me that's final" Maan told her firmly...

" i won't" ...

" dont argue with me Geet . I don't like no for an answer and i want you not Sasha . Just go and be ready at 7.30pm . "you can't force me " Geet said stubbornly " oh yes i can" Maan told her with an arrogant smile...

(continue below)

Edited by Keepdreaming - 10 August 2016 at 3:09am

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

ferdouzAakshitha02358282361vidz.manirajbarunsanaya786kannu17jiheeeendalurrashidhamaangeetkhu.CryBaby.sun4umaansinehamkd.70jyotiagarwallathaauPaingelvkrishmamta-saliankrishna.9290860623MSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLseductivepurplevidyanirubhakbhartifanwiskhanmamatha.humazubanpreet.harmanrostketki61cutestarzkainturakiranprathyusha120swetha03nishnalnostalgicmoonshree2TinaSwisszariya1234LovelyUmang5Ms.Oswalnidhirastogi000ja1970sidlikSHIK.LOVMAANEETRiti.ktania90nitika20supernasahuasmaniamreenshameemRocks.Dhara-SwaSan-soni-zeepari_goyalgbhatmayapariGurveen4ever4lovemishtypiecustodian75sagorika93hira2010GC_TheKingkshubhangivasavi_sriGeetdrashtiarnavmaanMadhu..Priyankaakdhadeep002sporthy_smile28Hanishadeviteja21swapna.pcrazyfriends007vrsharmapreeti.1nakh5683meravigilisoAlamelujayshu17happydays30ramaheshharshithaaaaaaakeenu_kklove2_somayoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6pop77sweet scorpiofreya123kabslocksgill123-Lehar-Simran_Bjasika08sanum23anonymous.meaparna3011Drashtilovetaahir004vrinda22khwaishfantabby999Downhill

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
"you have no right to force me in anything . You can't control me just because you are my boss" she said angrily ...

"you are wrong Geet very wrong . I can control you i can do anything with you because you are MINE" Geet shocked hearing him why he is talking like this . Maan grabbed her arms and pulled her closer "don't look so shocked . When i saved u that day your life became mine . So don't you dare bring personal word in front of me because you are just mine nothing can come between us " ...

"i am not some property that you claim as yours when you are with Sameer " She told him firmly " yes you are not some property but you are MSK's property and i am not with Sameera " Maan said calmly but Geet gets angry more and almost shouted " oh yes you are not with her then who is with you in that paper? , who was with you last night party?, who danced with you? Whom you gave lift huh tell me? " maan jerked her toward him both were fuming , their lips just mere inches away from each other...

"why do you care?" Maan asked her roughly his lips almost touching hers " Tell me Geet?" "Leave me" Geet said meekly. Its too much for her . She is so close to her Maan no no Geet don't think like that . He is not yours " Just tell me i will leave you " Maan asked again " There is nothing to tell " Geet said quietly still struggling to come out from his grip . " Fine i tell you . You care because you LOVE ME my caty eye" . Geet stopped moving and stunned began to say "I don't lov..."

but before she can say his hot lips claimed her soft ones. Maan was kissing her roughly . Geet tried to deny the hot sensation but soon she gave up in his passion . Both were kissing each other Maan stopped when she was out of breath both eyes closed "you love me Geet" Geet snapped her eyes open and pushed him hard . Maan shocked seeing her reaction " what are you doing? You are with Sameera " . Geet shouted at him , feeling disgusted to herself for carried away like this ...

" she is not with me you are . She is just a game" Geet confused hearing him . "GAME? What game?" She asked " yes game , she is Aman Kapoor's daughter " now everything is clear . Maan sir is playing with Sameera to take revenge against Aman . His biggest enemy, whom he hate most because he was the one who destroyed his lovely family...

"what you are using his daughter to take revenge . How could you do that? How could you play with someone's feelings?" " feelings huh really Geet . She is just like her father and yes i am using her to destroy that bas***d " Maan said with fire in his eyes . " whatever but its wrong to play with someone to take revenge" "common Geet they deserve it " ..." NO that girl doesn't deserve it " Geet argue " What are you going to do? " she asked slowly ..

A dark smile came on his face " i will marry that bitch . Will take all property and after 3 months will divorce her saying she is characterless" Geet just felt a sharp pain in her heart ..

" Marriage uuu will marry her? Geet asked shockingly " yes but i wil...".. " you disgust me how could you plan so dirty? " Geet said disgust lay

" what are you saying that man played ugly that man deserve it and you love me , you should support me in all this . I was going to tell you tonight..." before he said Geet stopped him "

whatever my feelings for you i won't support you in all this" "but Geet" Geet raised her hand " i am not finished i am not yours and never be yours " . With this Geet was about to go but Maan can't see his Geet going like this so he finally said what he always wanted to say " I LOVE U"...

Geet just stopped there . She couldn't believe her ears . So long she waited to hear this . How many times she was dreaming about this moment but never in her dreams she said what she said him in real. She turned slowly and said " LOVE ME LIKE U DO" saying this in a painful voice she left the cabin but maan knew very well she not just leaving the room but him also...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 10 August 2016 at 3:18am

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

vydehiaaahsapcajyotikushwahaferdouzDograshivangiAakshitha02358282361vidz.manirajbarunsanaya786kannu17misty_19mishu25jiheeeensavi.80nikitaagarwal06Geetavanimaangeetkhudalurrashidharicemkd.70maansinehajyotiagarwal.CryBaby.RHEA123krishna.9290860623maanyouarehotlathaauPaingelvkrishbhakbhartifanvidyaniruwiskhanmamatha.cloudflowerseductivepurplezariya1234LovelyUmang5humazubanpreet.harmandrashtiMyAnGeLrostprathyusha120cutestarzketki61swetha03TinaSwisspiyabulsaranostalgicmoonsss333diti96pari_DDnidhirastogi000sidlikmaan-ki-jaanvarthyadi000SHIK.LOVMAANEETja1970tania90Riti.knitika20supernasahuerumzaheerasmanisoni-zeeRocks.Dharagbhatmayapari4ever4lovekamnagupta7vasavi_sriGeetdrashtikshubhangicustodian75sagorika93GC_TheKingmishtypiearnavmaanMadhu..Priyankaakdhasporthy_smile28deep002Hanishadeviteja21swapna.pmaaneetfavoharshithaaaaaaaramaheshcrazyfriends007jayshu17preeti.1Alamelusweet scorpiofreya123love2_somakabslocksyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6pop77gill123-Lehar-Simran_Bsanum23SANJANA9167jasika08aparna3011anonymous.meDrashtilovetaahir004priya_21vrinda22tabby999Downhillkhwaishfan

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2

Part 3

Last Part

Edited by Keepdreaming - 25 April 2017 at 8:36pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

wiskhanrostLovelyUmang5sidlikGeetdrashtikamnagupta7sagorika93jayshu17swapna.pkabslockspop77Drashtilove

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
first time im writing something plz do forgive my mistakes enjoy guys

Edited by Keepdreaming - 30 April 2016 at 9:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sidlikkamnagupta7sagorika93Geetdrashtikabslockspop77priya_21Drashtilovekhwaishfan

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Nice one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keepdreaming

shree2 Senior Member
shree2
shree2

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Good Start...
I loved it... Waiting for u to continue more...

Keepdreaming

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
hi ..
nice story ..
geet in love with maan but maan went to samera..maan also loves geet but for revenge he is going to marry sameera ..
nice story ...
want to have more updates of this story as last look incomplete ..what maan going to do now ... i even posted this msg on ghsp thread ..

thank u 
waiting for next part 

Keepdreaming

Geetdrashti IF-Dazzler
Geetdrashti
Geetdrashti

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Nice story do cont

Keepdreaming

Go to top