Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

FF: Passion and life - Chapter 5 updated Pg 4 (17/05/2016) (Page 3)

-jaya- IF-Rockerz
-jaya-
-jaya-

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
It's good nive...i have same question as vijji..why pragya does become annoyed watching him there?& how come abhi knows them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-

hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Amazing updates. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.

-Nive-

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
that is nice updateee

-Nive-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

It's nice ,nive Smile !! Why pragya is getting irritated on seeing abhi LOL ?! Is there any fb for tht ?! 

Thank you Viji Smile

They might have an FB LOL

anamika.viji

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaydp59

It's good nive...i have same question as vijji..why pragya does become annoyed watching him there?& how come abhi knows them

Thank you JD Smile

You may come to know it in few updates
-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hailly

Amazing updates. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.

Thank you Smile
-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

that is nice updateee

Thank you Smile
-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Chapter 4

As the interview was in Mumbai, Pragya didn't have the freedom of enjoying travel this time. Sarla Ma wished her and hoped that she would get this job. She came back in the evening with a tired face. When Sarla Ma asked about the interview, she said it was good and she may get selected. She added that the interview results would be out in few days. She went to her and Bulbul's room where Bulbul was busy writing.

Bulbul saw Pragya so tired and dull. She went and sat near Pragya on the bed.

"Why are you doing this Di? Why are you writing these exams and attending interviews when you are not at all interested?"

Pragya brushed it off saying that she doesn't think like that. Pragya was about to get up when Bulbul held her hand. Pragya caressed Bulbul's face.

"Do you think I am selfish that I only think about my dreams? It's not easy to run this family just with Dad's pension. You know it, right? I am trying to fulfill my responsibility and maa's wishes"

Bulbul's face became dull.

"I cannot live only for my dreams. But that doesn't mean I am sacrificing my dreams."

Bulbul hugged her sister.

Purab was surprised to find Abhi in the room before him. Abhi always comes to the hostel only after him. Abhi told him that he got reminded of his family so he came earlier. Purab knew that Abhi rarely misses his family but when gets reminded of them, he would be totally upset. Abhi was lying on the bed with his eyes wide open. Purab tried to distract him. He asked him to play basketball with him one day. He cracked some jokes. Nothing seem to work. The longer he stayed on his thoughts about his lost family, the more he became upset. If he gets upset, he would start crying like a child and no one can manage him. Purab could already see that tears were ready to come out of Abhi's eyes. Purab thought only annoyance could help him. He went near and lied next to him. Abhi turned around with his back facing Purab.

Purab put his hands over Abhi's stomach.

"Purab, Leave me alone"

Purab held him more tighter.

"Stop playing. I am really upset"

Purab ran his fingers over Abhi's face. Abhi got irritated and turned. He shouted,  "What do you want? Do I look like your dream girl?"

Purab had a blank look on his face.

He said, "Pushpa, I hate tears"

Abhi said, "So do you know what this Pushpa can do to you?" with a naughty smile.

"No, Abhi. I was just trying to"

"trying to... do what?" 

Purab jumped out of the bed and ran while Abhi started teasing him by behaving like a girl.

Purab's phone rang and Abhi stopped his play. Purab went out and started talking in phone while Abhi thanked Purab in his heart.

Abhi had lost his family in a car accident when he was 9 years old. Purab had also lost his parents in an accident. They had lots of similarities and lots of differences. Purab was a serious but simple person. Abhi was a fun loving but an enigmatic person. Purab was good at studies while Abhi was an average student. Purab lived with his uncle and aunty while Abhi lived with his Daadi in Pind. They were friends since childhood.  They carried two different personalities but that didn't affect their friendship. They studied in the same college. When Purab got a job in a newspaper office, he encouraged Abhi to stay with him in the hostel. Abhi didn't like to live on his friend's money, so he started earning little amount of money through errands.

Pragya saw Purab standing in front of their house with hesitation.

"Hey Purab! Come inside. Why are you standing there?"

He wanted to come in but he was reluctant.

"It's OK pragya. Abhi wanted to give this Aunty ji. But it seems he has lot of work today so he might stay in his office. So he asked me to give this"

Pragya had a sigh of relief when she heard that Abhi won't come home that day. She didn't know why she didn't like him because there were a lot of things that she doesn't like about him. The prime reason being Sarla maa giving more importance to him. She was a little jealous of her mother being close to him than her. Whenever her mother had something to complain about Pragya, he always added fuel to the fire. Whenever she sees him, he looked dirty. There were only few instances that she saw him without sweat or dirt in his shirt. He always opposed her talks even when she was right. If she told education is important than anything in the world, he would argue that education is nothing. If she told one doesn't need education to shine, he would argue the other way. He also didn't seem to think whether anyone would get hurt by his talks or not.

Pragya always this remembered that incident that happened when they were studying in college. Purab and Pragya studied Mathematics while Abhi studied History. They would have their lunch together. She came to know Abhi only through Purab.  They had decided to eat food in the canteen that day. Abhi went to get food while Pragya and Purab were waiting at the table. They heard the sound of something dropping on the ground.

Chapter 5

Edited by -Nive- - 17 May 2016 at 7:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaTisha_fanreshma4875-jaya-Shafoo

Go to top