Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

FF: Passion and life - Chapter 5 updated Pg 4 (17/05/2016) (Page 2)

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sijay.is.real

I loved this. The scenario is perfect. 
Continue soon. 

Thank you Sijay!

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Chapter 2

Abhi parked his cycle in between two cars at the parking lot.

He entered the bangalow and a man stopped him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sir, you don't remember me? You told me that you needed someone to look"

"Yes, I remember. But is this the way to come? Look at you. Bright flashy dress. You look like you just came out of a waterfalls. Don't you know that hygiene is important for this job? "

"Sorry sir. It was just because I was riding cycle faster. I won't let this happen"

"OK I have talked with madam already. The interview is just a formality. Talk politely. Go inside."

He went inside to see an old woman in a wheel chair.

The place was full of students from various colleges. It didn't look like a inter-college festival but an exhibition.

"Please register my name for the writing competition", she said as she gave them her ID card and the registration fees.

"Please go to the hall there. It will start in half an hour", the guy said as he pointed to a building to his right.

Pragya took out her purse to see how much money she had. She had enough money to roam and have a small lunch. But if she didn't roam, she could take the money back home and give it to Mom. After all, her mom was struggling for expenses. She had that moment which she has whenever she spends money for photography. She was in a dilemma. Finally she decided to roam around Delhi and not have lunch so that she could still have some money remaining.

That was the second time she came to Delhi but she was confident of the routes as if it was her hometown. Her camera not only had photos of Delhi's famous monuments, but persons selling Paani Pooris, street performers, a small flower rooting up against the cement pavement. She was capturing everything that she found beautiful and different. It was around 5-30 PM. She got a call from her Maa.

"Hello Maa"

"Beta, ..."

"I couldn't hear you, Maa. Wait a minute," She walked a few metres away from the busy road and started talking.

"I am selected ma. Sorry"

"It's OK Beta. You come home carefully. Don't miss the train as usual. Go to the station before 6.30 PM. I will ask Abhi to pick you up from the station"

"No ma. I will come on my own. Don't call him please"

"But Beta"

"Please"

"OK. Take care"

Pragya knew that her Maa was upset due to the interview but she didn't tell anything. She wished she passed the interview even though she didn't really like her mom's obsession with government jobs.

Chapter 3 - Look few posts below

Edited by nive_kb - 03 May 2016 at 4:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta-Ramnathsangeethbalaolushka2924Tisha_fanSijay.is.realRaji9haillyanamika.vijiShafoo

Sijay.is.real Goldie
Sijay.is.real
Sijay.is.real

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
This is awsome update! 
Continue soon.. Waiting for next chapter. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
love your part 1 and 2

-Nive-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sijay.is.real

This is awsome update! 
Continue soon.. Waiting for next chapter. 

Thank you Smile
Posting it soon

Sijay.is.real

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

love your part 1 and 2

Thank you Smile
-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Chapter 3

At night

Purab was arranging things in the room. Abhi entered tiredly with his basketball.
"Did you take your basketball to the interview?" teased Purab.
Abhi threw the ball at him and explained him that he had come to the room earlier in the evening.
"So what happened at the interview?"
Abhi gave a thumbs up sign.
Purab asked Abhi whether he will tell about his job at least now.
""uhh. I have been appointed as a secret agent..."
Purab fell on the bed and told, "Please Abhi. Don't start your stories now. I m tired. Sleep now"

Next day morning
Prague came home. My realized that she had walked almost one kilometre from the bus stop instead of taking an Auto. She started scolding and Pragya said , "Please ma. I am tired"
"Look at your face. Is this a tired girl's face? You and your camera..." her murmuring reduced as she went into kitchen.
Someone covered Pragya's eyes from behind. 
"Bulbul.. Don't you know it's no use playing this game when I know only you will do this"
Bulbul hugged her and asked why was Maa scolding her. Pragya replied that Ma found out she came home walking just to take photographs along the way. Pragya asked about Bulbul's writing competition. She took out a certificate from the shelf and showed her.
Pragya congratulated her and pretended to be angry for not calling and telling it to her before.
They heard a cycle bell ringing. 
"Uff.. Maa's beta ji has come. I m going to sleep now." 
Pragya lied on the bed and tried to sleep while Bulbul went to the hall.
Abhi asked Bulbul whether the other devil has come through signs.
Sarla Ma started complaining about Pragya being irresponsible. Abhi was seconding her arguments. After eating breakfast, Abhi left for his job.

After few days - on a evening
Sarla Ma left to Mandir after instructing Pragya to take care of the house till Bulbul comes from college.
Pragya was feeling bored as she was free for the whole day. The internet cafe she worked had holiday that day and her tuition students had went on vacation.
She was watching TV. As she was scrolling through channels, she saw a programme about different flowers found in Amazon forest. She got so involved in the program that she couldn't hear the cycle bell ringing.
Abhi came inside and snatched the remote from her. Pragya was annoyed. Pragya was irritated by the sight of him.
"I have to watch match now. Please" said Abhi politely.
"There is no match now. I checked all channels already" replied Pragya in an annoyed tone.
"I have to watch the repeat telecast. I missed the match yesterday"
"I won't give the remote. Don't you see that I am watching TV?"
"Pragya... OK fine. I said please and you are doing too much now"
He started to leave but stopped when Bulbul entered.
Pragya gave the remote to Abhi and Abhi had a victorious smile.
Abhi started watching the match. Abhi was enthusiastically commenting while watching the match.
Bulbul went inside to study after giving him snacks.
"Itzzss a shamm duke" said Abhi with popcorn in his mouth.
Pragya who was sitting in the hall reading a magazine asked what.
The shot was replayed again in the TV.
"Look I talked about this shot" said Abhi pointing to the TV.
"It's slam dunk" said Pragya.
"Yeah thass vaat I zaiddd"
"Stop speaking Chinese. I don't understand" said Pragya. Abhi pulled her hand and made her sit by his side. They started to talk in support of opposite teams and argued while watching the match.

An evening 

Bulbul showed a flyer to Pragya. It was for a photography competition. Pragya was excited. The theme was hill station. They heard someone knocking the door. Bulbul received an envelope from the post man. Pragya was selected for a government job interview. Sarla Ma's face brightened while Pragya got upset.

Chapter 4

Edited by -Nive- - 09 May 2016 at 2:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

olushka2924Tisha_fanSijay.is.realhaillyhutanbandaranamika.vijiShafoo

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
It's nice ,nive Smile !! Why pragya is getting irritated on seeing abhi LOL ?! Is there any fb for tht ?! 

-Nive-

Go to top