India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

new scenario for memory loss

rithika2015 Senior Member
rithika2015
rithika2015

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
guys really answer one question of mine do u really think swara can love laksh even if she loses her memory and go back to her in luv phase with laksh??
my reasons are if a person loses his memory he wil not remember but his character will not change. similarly if swra goes back to her days of swara and laksh then she will very well remember that ragini too loved laksh. even if the whole family try to hide the fact of ragya marriage then also swara will be able to sense the change in  behaviour of ragini and laksh who are in love with each other then she will automatically back off... in this we need to see how will swara be attracted towards sanskaar despite her feeling of being engaged to laksh.

moreover for the show to continue both the sisters has to be in mm if they take it back to swara laksh days it is not possible so i guess the memory loss will be upto swasan fake marriage and then we can have sanskaar trying to woo swara and swara running away from sanskaar and swara  thinking ragini negative and we will have laksh standing and helping ragini.. isnt that a treat to watch??

since this is Swaragini where the twists are in a super awesome fast  way i feel as soon as family gets to know about swara memory loss i guess she will forget everything including her ma baba  behna and sanskaar then when the doctors will say her about her family and she will live with them but will not be able to connect to them or love them like she is now. then the show can focus on building up swaragini bond and swasan bond mutually. 
along with this we will have drama around rajat and uttara. since it will be because of him swara will lose her memory.

i feel the above scenario is more interesting to watch. pls give ur views.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5harshitaloomba1ssroomani.FairyDust.-LumosMaxima-flora212

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
as much as we hate it...swara back to swalak phase will be the most twisted twist nd CVS will totally cash on that...but that time also swara's primary concern was ragini...so she should let go of laksh even if she thinks she loves him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rithika2015

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
What if it's complete ML & not partial??!  Let's wait and watch what Cv's have planned 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rithika2015Nupur_5dattu21-LumosMaxima-

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I hv horrible xperience of memory loss bcz of GK.
So Yep!i wnt the 2nd scenario.
Dnt wnt swara 2 go bk tht phase & also dnt thnk trp aunties tk it easily.
So m ok with ML as lng as swara dnt go bk DB phase or intro of anothr 3rd angle in swasan life.

SankyGal

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
IF she's gonna get partial amnesia, I hope she remembers Sanskaar's drunk confession and Ragini accusing Sanskaar of molestation. After that she can avoid Sanskaar because she thinks of him as a friend and cvs can show her and Ragini's bond.

If they show that she remembers the fake marriage then it won't make sense for her to stay with Sanskaar because her parents are already together and even expecting a baby! LOL

The track has to be such that Swara gets to stay in MM mansion, alongside Sanskaar and Raglak, only then can the cvs focus on all the four leads.
rithika2015 Senior Member
rithika2015
rithika2015

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari_15

IF she's gonna get partial amnesia, I hope she remembers Sanskaar's drunk confession and Ragini accusing Sanskaar of molestation. After that she can avoid Sanskaar because she thinks of him as a friend and cvs can show her and Ragini's bond.

If they show that she remembers the fake marriage then it won't make sense for her to stay with Sanskaar because her parents are already together and even expecting a baby! LOL

The track has to be such that Swara gets to stay in MM mansion, alongside Sanskaar and Raglak, only then can the cvs focus on all the four leads.

@ bold: i agree there is no scope for fake marriage days obviously family will say that everything is solved..

so i guess the scenario i wrote will play out..
swara will know everything about her life thru others but doesnt remember anything then we have swara being reluctant in her every relation and then we will have swasan and swaragini bond developing all over again..

i feel this will be nice to watch..

either they have to take her back to before marriage days or should make her complete amnesia patient. who remembers nothing about herself

Fari_15

kritika_201102 Groupbie
kritika_201102
kritika_201102

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
When will u post ur swasan true love!!????

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top