Peace will prevail.. thanks to kumu..

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was thinoing that post baby exchange truth revealation all relations will become confusing...and everyone will repent for their rude behaviour..😆 and also the enemity between their families will get over..since pavithra will not be able to insult abd ridicule aryan for being a Kd's son..😆 and she wont say anything to aaru..since she is her own daughter...😉.
Shashwat aaru and aryan tulsi relation will strengthen..at the same time.. aaru tulsi will love each  other...the way they do now...there will be all love around since they cant hate the other's child..even if they want to ðŸ˜†
So the enemity will gt over after Kumu- abba's generation...😆
So thanks kumu for baby exchange ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Actually this is the rite way to ends differences between rao and devdassis and even gaao waalas too stopped treating badly with them and moreover it's gud in another way also that they will not shown that KD girl got marrried to rich boy and then all Saas bahu and  blaming drama .
They will show ,it does not matters whom blood I belongs from its actually depends upon how u r growing up like kumu dialogue in yest episode 
"Khoon se fark padta hai ya parvarish se "

And that's wat i like more about this show