India-Forums

D4 - Get Up And Dance
D4 - Get Up And Dance

leave ur comment

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged

the promos for the shw had me a lil unhappy & y i shared with u guys already...
so here comes Bby after a severe accident she cnt walk n she's into depression we knw n along with her we are sad Unhappy we want her to get to her feet and dancing
n here's Mikhail Confused every time i see him m like "damn U" because for no reason 
he's possessive ovr Aneri (baby) 
he's academy is abt to go into hands of the devil 
he doesn't listen to ANYONE
instead of tellin nice things to Bby n tryin to help her out, he's puttin her into pressure n again showing off his anger!!! 
etc, etc, etc Ouch
m sure a lot of U girls are here justifyin his act tellin he doesnt knw how to emote and stuff 
BUT that girl has been traumatized, she nearly lost her life but instead has lost her hopes to stand up i thnk she needs some assurin words N LOADS of HUGs (like her brother gave her) to heal...

the way Mikhail has been actin lately is jst bein uncaring Wacko he's more into soulmates thn waking up a girl who's lost her dreams MAYBE its his way of puttin things right but Nahhh he's jst forcing and to a person whos sick this wont HELP 
What do u girls say??
Mikhail is trying his best to help out Baby or
He's only thinkin about Soulmates??
leave in your comments Wink

_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I'm not saying he's not being an idiot Wacko But I don't think his intentions are just to help himself or the academy or Soulmates, he does want to help Baby. Just that by his method he's doing more harm than good. It would have been better not to pressure Baby with Soulmates immediately. Diya's suggestion seems better to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiR

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

I'm not saying he's not being an idiot Wacko But I don't think his intentions are just to help himself or the academy or Soulmates, he does want to help Baby. Just that by his method he's doing more harm than good. It would have been better not to pressure Baby with Soulmates immediately. Diya's suggestion seems better to me.
Diya's suggestion seems better to me. Arey yaar thats jst the promo 
and has he ever listened to anyone before that he will head Diya's words Tongue 
But one thing is for sure after Bby leaves today tellin him mean words  n he still wants her back does things to bring her back we can understnd his doin for her nah Smile 
for now he's jst bein an idiot Thumbs Up
anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
yup mike ka caring side missing haiii
baby abb depression mein hai aur usme jyada pressure daling wo
with out shouting on her i hope he understand her situation nd handle acc to dat

ArshiR

SaraTasneem Senior Member
SaraTasneem
SaraTasneem

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I thnk he is a total idiot jab ki woh baby ko idiot bolta haiROFL...
Honestly,  he is being selfish Ouch ... N finding gud in it fr baby just to avoid a selfish stamp ...
Afterwards I thnk he'll realise it Confused
Though he is stubborn. ..

ArshiR

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraTasneem

I thnk he is a total idiot jab ki woh baby ko idiot bolta haiROFL...
Honestly,  he is being selfish Ouch ... N finding gud in it fr baby just to avoid a selfish stamp ...
Afterwards I thnk he'll realise it Confused
Though he is stubborn. ..
afterwards toh obviously he will/has to realize it and thn i hope he isn't too late.
Anusha_ Senior Member
Anusha_
Anusha_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Mikhail is doing so wrong with her. That girl is still in depression that she lost her legs. And he is shouting at her and all. This won't work here. Confused
He should behave softly with her. She's traumatized. Like you said, she needs assuring words and care. Not words like "Tumhe Aneri ban'na he hai" Ouch
He is apparently thinking about Soulmates only and then this explanation to Diya that If she can walk and dance again, then its her benefit only.
I agree he is also under pressure but doing all this with Baby will produce no good. He should change his method of Motivating her. Smile

ArshiR

MiHarforever Goldie
MiHarforever
MiHarforever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Mike is doing wrong..
He is just being selfish..
He is scolding baby too much..Ouch
He is always behind dat baby is his aneri n he all make her dance n his aneri..
He isn't bothered abt baby..
He is just bothered whether she ll dance or not..Sleepy
Really vry selfish..Sleepy
Diya said right today dat she doesn't recognize him ,from wen he became selfish..
He should be soft towards baby..
But in turn he is being rude to her..Confused
Hope he realizes soon wat mistake he is making by doing dis..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index