India-Forums

Perfectly Imperfect!! (Page 2)

Ssharadmyhero Senior Member
Ssharadmyhero
Ssharadmyhero

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

Rishi Singh Bedi is tailor made for Sharad...he nails the character perfectly...Day Dreaming
rishi is very naughty and thats the quality i love in his personality including his smile which he flashes even in the most painful circumstances...he is a flirt but thorough gentleman...i just love his personality...he is a man with shades...there is a soft and naughty side in him as well as hard and emotional side in him which might explore later after tanu's death
Clarify and describe beautifulClap

Edited by Ssharadmyhero - 23 April 2016 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

Ssharadmyhero Senior Member
Ssharadmyhero
Ssharadmyhero

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

Rishi Singh Bedi is tailor made for Sharad...he nails the character perfectly...Day Dreaming
rishi is very naughty and thats the quality i love in his personality including his smile which he flashes even in the most painful circumstances...he is a flirt but thorough gentleman...i just love his personality...he is a man with shades...there is a soft and naughty side in him as well as hard and emotional side in him which might explore later after tanu's death

Clarify and describe beautiful Clap
gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
SSharad has always been stereotyped by his detractors as the chocolate boy hero! But he has proved time and again with the many diverse roles (Sagar, adult Sagar, Amar, MP, Rishi Bedi on TV and the 2-3 films he has done) he has played that he can evolve, transform and get into the skin of the character so deep that he lives it night n day! He makes each character larger than life and sooo relatable that every age group can appreciate and love him!
That Truly is the Magnetic Charisma of SSharad Malhotra!
Btw i'm glad you are enjoying the show!
I am not too active here but do come sometimes and post my comments!
However I have a page dedicated solely to him on FaceBook and on Instagram. 
Feel free to catch up with all about him there! Smile
Facebook- Angie Santana n on Instagram- Angiebbz09

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index