Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

Perfectly Imperfect!!

tzeif thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all, yup been a silent reader in this forum but now just had to speak up.I am a die hard fan of Arshi /  Sarun & IPKKND and after it went off air Ive never watched any other show simply because none has had that appeal to me. However, been watching Kasam since day 1 because the lead pair are both good actors.

And i must say, this has been one of the best decisions since IPKKND. The lead pair are amazing. Their chemistry so good. Esp Ssharad as Rishi. Such a treate to watch. His bromance with Manpreet, his relationship with his dad, Ahana. You just never want to miss his dialogues when he takes up the screen space. So entertaining. whats refreshing is that he has not been portrayed as the stereotypical lead guy who  only plays eye candy with no voice.

Rishi is so relatable and hilarious. So very perfectly imperfect!!!!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum
truly you have taken good decision 😆
Lead Actors are really rocking
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great decision dear the show is a must watch
Kratika and Ssharad have such an amazing chemistry
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😊wellcome ... Exactly r8 Sawera those who r missing watching this awesome show they r missing the best thing 😳😉
Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

great decision dear the show is a must watch

Kratika and Ssharad have such an amazing chemistry

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum i am also Barun fan :)
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Namaste!  Welcome to the forum.

Yes, Ssharad is a delightful Rishi.  His acting skills are truly exceptional.  Thankfully he is paired with Kratika who too is a superb actor.

The serial is truly a treat to watch.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Rishi Singh Bedi is tailor made for Sharad...he nails the character perfectly...
rishi is very naughty and thats the quality i love in his personality including his smile which he flashes even in the most painful circumstances...he is a flirt but thorough gentleman...i just love his personality...he is a man with shades...there is a soft and naughty side in him as well as hard and emotional side in him which might explore later after tanu's death
Ssharadmyhero thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonee

Namaste!  Welcome to the forum.

Yes, Ssharad is a delightful Rishi.  His acting skills are truly exceptional.  Thankfully he is paired with Kratika who too is a superb actor.

The serial is truly a treat to watch.

I agree with you in every word
Ssharadmyhero thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Rishi Singh Bedi is tailor made for Sharad...he nails the character perfectly...

rishi is very naughty and thats the quality i love in his personality including his smile which he flashes even in the most painful circumstances...he is a flirt but thorough gentleman...i just love his personality...he is a man with shades...there is a soft and naughty side in him as well as hard and emotional side in him which might explore later after tanu's death

Clarify and describe beautiful👏
Edited by Ssharadmyhero - 8 years ago
Ssharadmyhero thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Clarify and describe beautiful 👏