Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Swara suffers from memory loss,Forgets Sanskar & Loves Laksh. DTN (Page 4)

mishrialways IF-Rockerz
mishrialways
mishrialways

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I guess we should wait to see if the memory loss loss really happen or not
Many times these are just rumors 
I am telling from personal experience
I remember that a similar situation was even there for me and other fans of nauc where the news said that nisha will fall from building and when she wakes up she will forget kabir and remember viraj

But that never happened she did fall from building but her memory was fully intact
so let's wait to see if this really happens here

And seeing the similarities between these two couples nibir and swasan I don't feel we will get a ML track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Swetha-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
i think if memory loss track is cuming then its possible swara 4gets sanskar but only rembrs that ragz is engaged 2 laksh & laksh doesn't luv swara.
but don't know wid this rajat cuming i also think this memory loss mite b fake as rajat is cuming 2 live at baadi & as  swara & most probly ragz  will also know abt rajat but cudn't prove so wen rajat pushes swara off cliff & she survives both sis alongwid  sanlak(hopefully CVs  show them also involve din it) prtend this.in this way swaragini cud live at baadi & keep an eye on rajat also.

-Sud--Swetha-

reeyacute Senior Member
reeyacute
reeyacute

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i think if memory loss track is cuming then its possible swara 4gets sanskar but only rembrs that ragz is engaged 2 laksh & laksh doesn't luv swara.
but don't know wid this rajat cuming i also think this memory loss mite b fake as rajat is cuming 2 live at baadi & as swara & most probly ragz will also know abt rajat but cudn't prove so wen rajat pushes swara off cliff & she survives both sis alongwid sanlak(hopefully CVs show them also involve din it) prtend this.in this way swaragini cud live at baadi & keep an eye on rajat also.

This is possible that swara might go back to baadi after memory loss n later she might regain it but will pretend till the time truth is out.

tiny15-Swetha-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeyacute

Originally posted by tiny15

but don't know wid this rajat cuming i also think this memory loss mite b fake as rajat is cuming 2 live at baadi & as swara & most probly ragz will also know abt rajat but cudn't prove so wen rajat pushes swara off cliff & she survives both sis alongwid sanlak(hopefully CVs show them also involve din it) prtend this.in this way swaragini cud live at baadi & keep an eye on rajat also.

This is possible that swara might go back to baadi after memory loss n later she might regain it but will pretend till the time truth is out.
i wish they show it like this.and also show both couples chupke-2 romance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
So what ? even if that happens she'll eventually find her way back to sanskaar. Her heart belongs with him. Who cares what she remembers ? She never loved lakshya...and 'bachpana' can't last long. Infact if this is the case then the situation would be even more interesting...she'd be with lakshya ji but her heart won't be there ...ow and we'd also get a fresh swasan love story.  It's a win win guys...let's rejoice and party ! LOL
Btw even if suffers from a memory loss either she'd forget everything or no ML would happen. Ye sab faltu speculation hai Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzleDazzle-Sud-92SaraFariiiiiMusicAddictApudeepLoveSonu2408tiny15flora212

Kashu... Groupbie
Kashu...
Kashu...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
**DT NOTE: Comment has been edited as it involves bashing other members which is against forum rules. Name calling other members as a certain animal is classed as personal attacks and member bashing which is NOT allowed. Please refrain from making such comments against other members in future posts.**

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 24 April 2016 at 5:48am
Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Swasan and ragya won't give them trp's so again bringing swalak back 
Who is interesting ?
Lol
For me swalak died long time before 
Swaragini is still in 6th position, get out of your delusional world, will you please? 
Ohh...I forget to mention that you have stopped watching it naa! 
Stop worrying about the show dear Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariiiiiafreenaamnatiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kashu...

Originally posted by MusicAddict

Originally posted by Kashu...

Originally posted by soniadutta

Swasan and ragya won't give them trp's so again bringing swalak back 
Who is interesting ?
Lol
For me swalak died long time before 
Ri8 Sonu They R Thinking By Getting Swalak Track Back They Got Fans Luv Back???Dead
How Cheap these Writters r 
TRP 2ROFL LOL karma Company Flop ho Gai Snskari Babe Ki LOL

Aww..Kashu ji! So sweet of you to think of Sanskaar!
But don't worry we don't want you back!
Stay where you are! That applies to you too 'Sonu'ROFL
THINK About Snskari BabaROFL
Mujhe apni Ratein Piyari hai And This Is SR forum Not Ur Soo called Gobar Jodi Form LOL Hmari Mrzi Jahan Mrzi ayee 
JUST SAY STRAIGHT 
U MENDAKS R BURNINGROFL
Track Shuru hone Du we all Will See ur Tashan Mendaks ho Hr jagah Phudku ge ... 

MENDAK?? This seems familiar? Duckling, are you on twitter and we have fought there before? Well, I don't care cuz all of you don't matter! Gobar jodi...aww!! Award winning jodi ko gobar jodi...DHUYAAN AA RAHA HAI!Big smile
Are meri amma, we are not burning bcuz of 'BACHPANA' Jalan kahi aur ho rahi hai!! We DON'T need to burn!! But you poor people!Dead Vaise, tum yaahan phudak gye? So you are now-
 DUCKLING + MENDAK = MENLINGLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud-92SaraFariiiiitiny15

Go to top