afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: soniadutta

Swasan and ragya won't give them trp's so again bringing swalak back

Who is interesting ?
Lol
For me swalak died long time before

how much trps did swalak gave them? oh yes 1.6 & 1.7! here swaragini is always in top 10 which was dream when swa lack were couple!! so b4 u utter shits get the facts right.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Instead of panicking or speculating let us watch it. I am sure that RagLak or SwaSan can never be separated in the true sense. I guess even if there is a memory loss...its going to be fake...A ploy of both the sisters to nail the criminal...without their spouses knowing it. It's gonna be interesting 
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Want full memory loss ...not swa..lak pls...
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kashu...

Ri8 Sonu They R Thinking By Getting Swalak Track Back They Got Fans Luv Back???🤢
How Cheap these Writters r 
TRP 2🤣 LOL karma Company Flop ho Gai Snskari Babe Ki ðŸ˜†

Aww..Kashu ji! So sweet of you to think of Sanskaar!
But don't worry we don't want you back!
Stay where you are! That applies to you too 'Sonu'🤣
mishrialways thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess we should wait to see if the memory loss loss really happen or not
Many times these are just rumors 
I am telling from personal experience
I remember that a similar situation was even there for me and other fans of nauc where the news said that nisha will fall from building and when she wakes up she will forget kabir and remember viraj

But that never happened she did fall from building but her memory was fully intact
so let's wait to see if this really happens here

And seeing the similarities between these two couples nibir and swasan I don't feel we will get a ML track
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think if memory loss track is cuming then its possible swara 4gets sanskar but only rembrs that ragz is engaged 2 laksh & laksh doesn't luv swara.
but don't know wid this rajat cuming i also think this memory loss mite b fake as rajat is cuming 2 live at baadi & as  swara & most probly ragz  will also know abt rajat but cudn't prove so wen rajat pushes swara off cliff & she survives both sis alongwid  sanlak(hopefully CVs  show them also involve din it) prtend this.in this way swaragini cud live at baadi & keep an eye on rajat also.
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i think if memory loss track is cuming then its possible swara 4gets sanskar but only rembrs that ragz is engaged 2 laksh & laksh doesn't luv swara.

but don't know wid this rajat cuming i also think this memory loss mite b fake as rajat is cuming 2 live at baadi & as swara & most probly ragz will also know abt rajat but cudn't prove so wen rajat pushes swara off cliff & she survives both sis alongwid sanlak(hopefully CVs show them also involve din it) prtend this.in this way swaragini cud live at baadi & keep an eye on rajat also.

This is possible that swara might go back to baadi after memory loss n later she might regain it but will pretend till the time truth is out.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reeyacute

This is possible that swara might go back to baadi after memory loss n later she might regain it but will pretend till the time truth is out.

i wish they show it like this.and also show both couples chupke-2 romance.
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So what ? even if that happens she'll eventually find her way back to sanskaar. Her heart belongs with him. Who cares what she remembers ? She never loved lakshya...and 'bachpana' can't last long. Infact if this is the case then the situation would be even more interesting...she'd be with lakshya ji but her heart won't be there ...ow and we'd also get a fresh swasan love story.  It's a win win guys...let's rejoice and party ! ðŸ˜†
Btw even if suffers from a memory loss either she'd forget everything or no ML would happen. Ye sab faltu speculation hai ðŸ˜‰
Kashu... thumbnail
**DT NOTE: Comment has been edited as it involves bashing other members which is against forum rules. Name calling other members as a certain animal is classed as personal attacks and member bashing which is NOT allowed. Please refrain from making such comments against other members in future posts.** Edited by Yuvika_15 - 8 years ago