Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: soniadutta

Swasan and ragya won't give them trp's so again bringing swalak back 

Who is interesting ?
Lol
For me swalak died long time before 

Swaragini is still in 6th position, get out of your delusional world, will you please? 
Ohh...I forget to mention that you have stopped watching it naa! 
Stop worrying about the show dear ðŸ˜ƒ
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kashu...

THINK About Snskari Baba🤣
Mujhe apni Ratein Piyari hai And This Is SR forum Not Ur Soo called Gobar Jodi Form ðŸ˜† Hmari Mrzi Jahan Mrzi ayee 
JUST SAY STRAIGHT 
U MENDAKS R BURNING🤣
Track Shuru hone Du we all Will See ur Tashan Mendaks ho Hr jagah Phudku ge ... 

MENDAK?? This seems familiar? Duckling, are you on twitter and we have fought there before? Well, I don't care cuz all of you don't matter! Gobar jodi...aww!! Award winning jodi ko gobar jodi...DHUYAAN AA RAHA HAI!😃
Are meri amma, we are not burning bcuz of 'BACHPANA' Jalan kahi aur ho rahi hai!! We DON'T need to burn!! But you poor people!🤢 Vaise, tum yaahan phudak gye? So you are now-
 DUCKLING + MENDAK = MENLING😆😆😆
Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kashu...

THINK About Snskari Baba🤣
Mujhe apni Ratein Piyari hai And This Is SR forum Not Ur Soo called Gobar Jodi Form😆Hmari Mrzi Jahan Mrzi ayee
JUST SAY STRAIGHT
U MENDAKS R BURNING🤣
Track Shuru hone Du we all Will See ur Tashan Mendaks ho Hr jagah Phudku ge ...

Oh so ShoDuckians calling SwaSanians Mendak ya right look who is talking you yourself jumping in that post of that forum which belongs to that show which you all claim of not watching and calling us Mendak look at yourself Duckians you are jumping like Mendak🤣

I know almost all duckians and i reckon i saw you already jumping in happiness on Twitter don't worry soon we will meet there also see you till then bye😆Edited by Fariiiii - 8 years ago
LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There were also rumors that ragini was going to plant a bomb in sanskar's car. Plus people usually forget things that we want to. I really want swara to forget everything after she found out that shekar is her dad
heavenlyswasan thumbnail
http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-4828-a
Pls guys !!!! We hv to protest against this track. I mean watching Swalak agin is like YUCK... That too after raglak and swasan are married. Cant bear thi devar bhabhi and jija sali track.