Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI OS: Woh Ek Lamha (Page 5)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Wow areeba it was beautiful. Yuvi is so crazy that he can do anything bad boy. This scenario may be possible in future. This is not a shitty piece its amazing. Thanks for the pm. If u can can u continue this as to what happened with uv because he does stunts like this but is never caught.

Thank you so much!

I unfortunately would not be continuing this on over here because I don't think i'll be doing justice to the writing as I would want to. but means a lot for you to say that!

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal1298

Well done areeba.. but that was short one.. i wanted big oneSmileClap

Thank you! I really depends on what I can come up with but i'll try to write long ones in future
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duumps

This was thrilling not knowing what will happen from one moment to the next.
Loved it.

Thanks hun! Glad you enjoyed! Embarrassed
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Areeba seriously you are too harsh on yourself, this piece was really good, have to agree with Teddy it had you on the edge of your seat. It was really good I enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed reading all your writings.
Give yourself a pat on the back.Cool
Well DoneThumbs Up

Thank you so much! You guys are just being too kind! Embarrassed
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I LOVED YOUR DISCLAIMER 'shittest piece I've ever wrote" ROFL

Well I can tell you it was from shit dude! I cant stop laughing at how psycho Yuvi is. I can picture the maniac in my head shooting the gun around the house. Daddy Danger ka bhanja after all ROFL

This was a nice break from all the mature and giddy shots on Twinj, not that I mind those, but the confrontation between Yuvi an Twinj was awesome. Kunj, the calm an composed as always. I hate the involvement of guns though because the fear arises of the wrong person being shot, which happened. Glad Twinkle was ok though. At one point, I thought you'd go sadist and kill her off, hamari adhuri kahani and all, the end Stern Smile but you didnt so thank you LOL

DUDE WHEN YOU SHE SAID 'HAAT' ALL I COULD REMEMBER WAS THE TWINJ BEDROOM SOON WITH 'SUN', 'BOLO' AND THEN KUNJ CRACKS THE SIYAPPA JOKE AND SHE PUSHES HIM AWAY SAYING 'DUR HAAT' LIKE I CANT Day Dreaming

This was a nice surprise btw. I love when this 'one shot likhne ka bhoot' takes over you Cool

I had to put it there. I literally know I could've done so much better then what I put out. 

Oh my God! I am totally in love with Yuvi's sassiness with Kunj at this point like the way he literally questions him and demands answers from him even in the show has me in fits because there scenes are so unbelievable. 

LOL there is a lot of ways Anita is similar to Danger Daddy's clan. Take the easy and short route out of everything regardless of it being wrong. Even that chard, despite being morally righteous took wrong routes. 

TBH, I actually did leave Twinkle in a hanging position. initially the bullet brushed past her next. My inspiration for that was from Reid's situtaion in Criminal Minds season 8 finale. I would've left Twinkle in comatose or something like that but then I remembered Teddy's fragile heart and gave Twinkle her life back. LOL

Don't even bring me back to "acha sun na!" like that phrase gives my heart so many feels!! It is no longer an ordinary phrase. My friend called me out from behind with 'sun na' and I was like OHMYGOSH FEELS GO BACK INSIDE!! D'oh

LOL, i have few more written and saved up in my laptop. Would post soon after refining them! Plus hriddey has requested a romantic One Shot so this Sunday, keep a look out! 
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmessi

'Itni jaldi nahi chhord rahi mein tumhari jaan!'  That is SUCH a Twinkle-like statement to make when she has just fought death! LOL

Loved the OS, you're a wonderful writer :D  

LOL Twinkle is just perfect! 

Thank you! 
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Areeba this wasnt bad at all. it was awesome. loved it <3 pls write more :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

...Shakti... IF-Dazzler
...Shakti...
...Shakti...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shakti...

Res

unres
first off areeba i dont think anything you can ever write would be classified as shitty LOLLOL your writing is always sophisticated and amazing!! Big smile
now onto the OS i honestly LOVED it!!
i really love how you play with the characters and the way you played with yuvi's character in this was mind blowing!! 
yuvi's pagalpan was full on and just the way you carried out the OS was great, i was looking forward to what was happening next loll i was caught in the suspense! 
awesome OS areeba! i always look fwd to your writings! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index