TEI OS: Woh Ek Lamha

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
This is literally the most shittest piece I've ever written but I couldn't manage to make it any better then this. The credit for the title goes to Teddy!

Woh Ek Lamha

Yuvraj entered the Sarna Mansion with a gun on his forehead. The family had just gotten up from breakfast, taking up their regular routine when they came to a halt as they found a familiar figure standing in middle of the doorway. 

"Tu! Tu yahan kaise aaya!" Cherry retorted abruptly stopping in between when Yuvraj pointed the gun towards him, immediately changing the position towards the vase kept on the side table by the couch and fired it, shocking everyone. 

"Yeh bata teri biwi kahan hai?" he asked Kunj, letting out a maniacal laughter. 

"Yuvi, yeh tu kiya kar raha hai! Tujhe ghar se bahar nahi nikalna tha Yuvi!" Anita pleaded to him as Kunj looked up towards his room silently, praying to god that Twinkle was inside the room. Yuvraj brushed his mother's hand off his shoulder, firing the gun once again by Kunj's feet, missing him by an inch. 

"Bata na! Bara hero bana phirta hai har waqt. Bata na kahan hai teri biwi."

"Aakir chahte kiya ho tum?" Usha spoke from behind, surprising her husband the most. 

"CHUP!" he screamed, sending a fire up towards the roof. "Mein abhi is loser se baat kar raha hoon. Jab tak hammeri baat khatam nahi ho jati, koi KUCH NAHI KAHE GA!"

"Aur tu! Bolti kyun baand hai teri! Abhi do minute pehle tou teri biwi thi na tere samne? Abb bata kahan hai?" he asked, stepping in front of Kunj, making a clicking sound through his gritted teeth. 

He gasped her name seeing her mouth shut from a cloth and her hands in grasp of two men who appeared to be Yuvraj's friends as far as he knew. 

The men threw her roughly on the floor upon receiving the signal from Yuvi, letting her stand on her feet and open her mouth. Kunj moved towards her but was pushed back as Yuvraj stepped in middle of both. 

"Tu ne toh meri baat ka jawab diya hi nahi. Teen dafa pucha tha, ke bata teri biwi kahan hai. Aik ache pati ko tou pat hona chaiye na ke uss ki biwi kahan hai? Par tu ne aaj tak iss ka pati hona layk koi kaam to kiya nahi hai!" he taunted. 

"HAAT!" Twinkle screamed pushing him away but realized the bad decision she made without thinking through, as her hands twisted behind her and Yuvi held the gun to her forehead. 

"Kya karti hai Twinkle! Har bar tujhe mai mauka deta hoon aur tu hai ke galti pe galti kati hai."

"Tumhe jo kehna hai, woh zuban se nahi keh sakte!!" Kunj retorted angrily stepping up. "Tujhe mujh se problem hain na! Chor usse."

"Yeh tujhe hero wale dialogue bolne ka bara shoq hai na. Jab bolna tha tab toh tu ne bola nahi." he slammed back, loosening his grip on Twinkle unknowingly letting her free and step in front of  her husband. 

He stood taken aback for a moment, but regained his posture and pulled the gun down from Kunj. 

"Aaj aik baat bata hi de Twinkle. Tujhe iss loser mein dekhta kiya hai?" There was a hint of sincerity in his tone doubled with jealousy as he addressed her. "Kiya hai is mein jo mujh mein nahi hai Twinkle!! BOL!" he screamed pacing back towards the door and then towards them while the family members looked on. 

"Tujhe mein ne kitna bola ke Kunj se dosti nahi kar. Kunj se pyar nahi kar! Kunj se shaadi nahi kar!! Maat aane de usse apne kareeb. Par nahi! TU NE HAR BAR MERI BAAT NAHI MANI TWINKLE! HAR BAR!!" He paused. 

"Aaj failsa ho jaye ke tujhe iss mein aisa kiya dekhta hai jo itna sab kuch ho jane ke baad bhi tu is, iss loser ke pass chali jati hai!

"Aisa tu ne kiya kiya hai ke mein apne Pati ko chor kar tum jaise lafange aur katil ke saath chalti banoo. Dafa ho ja yahaan se Yuvi. Tere liye iss ghar mein kuch nahi hai!" she yelled back at him, her voice laced with pity!

"KIYA NAHI KIYA MAINE TERE LEYE!! KIYA NAHI KYA!" he screamed. 

He calmed himself  and roughly pulled Twinkle towards him, letting Kunj's hand around her shoulders slip. She felt a shiver run down her body as the protective grip over her shoulders slipped and her name slipped from his tongue being her. Her heart leapt and she tried to free herself off Yuval's grip. 

Kunj stepped towards her but stopped just as Yuvraj once again pulled a trigger over Twinkle's head. 

"Tujhe apni biwi ki salmati chaiye, toh raaste se haat jao. Agar nahi haate, toh aik aik kar ke tumhare saare ghar waloon ko urra doon ga aur phir teri biwi ko bhi. Tu toh janta hain na. Agar Twinkle meri nahi toh kissi aur ki bhi nahi

"Yuvi yeh kiya pagal pan hai!" Anita broke her silence, tired of the insanity she was witnessing. 

"Tu ne hi toh isse apne badle ki aag mein jalaya hai Anita. Aaj teri khud ki jaan dao par hai yahaan." Bebe taunted

"CHUP!!"

"Mein yahan ailzam lagane nahi aya hoon!!" he screamed, pushing Twinkle behind him and standing face to face with Kunj. 

"Toh bata Kunj Sarna. Chore ga isse ya nahi!" He spoke menacingly, giving him an ultimatum and pushing the barrel of the gun over his forehead. 

"NAHI!" she pulled herself free from him and pulled the gun away from Kunj, the barrel off the gun pressing against the side of her waist with his hand pulled down. Taken aback, both the men yelled at her the same time to step away but somehow the pull between the two to get closer to her resulted in the gun going off. 

The last he heard form her mouth was a faint sound of his name before her face froze. 

"Twinkle!!" the men yelled together, the gun slipping away from Yuvraj's hand toward Cherry's feet. Kunj pushed him away, before putting his hand over the wound. 

"Koi ambulance ko phone kare! Please!!"

"Main ne kar diya hai." Anand spoke from behind, his voice trembling as the family circled around Twinkle 

"Yuvi, uth. Mera phone le aur bhaag yahan se. Bhaag Yuvi!!" Anita pulled Yuvraj up whose eyes were glued to Twinkle. 

"Nahi, woh meri Twinkle ko chu raha hai. Meri Twinkle hai! Nahi!"

"Yuvi tujhe Twinkle ki kasam, bhaag!!" Anita retorted catching her son's attention finally who looked at her blankly before making a run for it.

Kunj felt her breath slowing down and becoming irregular as they rushed towards the hospital. He held on to her hand till the last moment, not letting go until he felt his mother's hand on his shoulder. His heart felt like it would explode in the next moment itself if she wouldn't open her eyes.

"Kunj. Kuch nahi hoga usse. Hamesha har cheez se lar leti hai. Dekhna kaise kuch der mein uthe gi haste huwe!" Usha assured her son, tears welling up in her eyes seeing in this most vulnerable state.

"Maa, mein ne subah subha jhagra kar liya tha uss se! Maa, woh.." he tried speaking but couldn't muster enough words. He let his head fall into his hands as he sat waiting outside the emergency ward for the next eight hours, waiting for the moment where his body could stop shivering up and his heart would stop threatening to spill over. 

Eight hours later, the doctor stepped outside from the room for the third time, with a smile on his face. 

"Mr. Sarna."

"Meri biwi?" he questioned

"Ji, unhe hoosh aa gaya hai. Un ki spinal cord trauma ki wajah se numb hai but waise woh theek hain. Mein abhi kuch aur doctors se consult karta hoon aur pher aapko bata hoon treatment ke bare mein."

He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing she was alive. "Mein uss se..?"

"Ji, aap ja ke mil lein." The doctor replied to him and seeing the line of family members aded on, "one at a time."

He smiled, relieved and entered into the room where she lay looking at the ceiling, surrounded by machines that diminished her wild spirit. "Twinkle!" he uttered. The concern in his voice echoed in the room and made her look at him with a weakened smile. 

"Bara thrilling din tha!" she spoke as he sat beside her. 

"Tu.. Tujhe kuch ho jata Twinkle?"

"Itna senti na ho. Itni jaldi mein nahi choor rahi tumhari jaan!" she added weakly. 

"I love you!" he let out faintly

"Chalo theek hai. I love you too." she smiled at him, moving her hand towards him. He held it in his gently, placing a kiss on it and nodding his head at disapproval. Thrilling day indeed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RESSS 😳 allah Ka shukar hai, I was so afraid someone else would be first LOL
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED😎
Havent read but you write amazing,so i wont agree that this is bad😃

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story ðŸ˜Š 
loved it ..
Thanks for the PM
Edited by Sampriti. - 8 years ago
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is so amazing
Loved it Areeba
It was Thrillling🤣
Love your stories
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg Areeba how do you even think that this is bad. It was omg sooo thrilling I was so scared. The way you portrayed yuvis character I can see this happening sometime in the future.
I loved it. You should write more stories they are always so amazing
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww... Amazing...
Brilliant ah ...
UV and his pagalpan...
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: teddyyy

RESSS 😳 allah Ka shukar hai, I was so afraid someone else would be first LOL

Yo whatchu means shittiest piece?! This literally had me on the edge of my bed omg I was like what is this psychopath doing?!?! I loved loved loved how you penned out each character, it was all so fitting and despite the chaos going on in the SARNA mansion, everything came together so well! Like oh my goodness, when Kunj couldn't go forward cause the gun was pressed to Twinkle's forehead and then she got hurt and him before silently praying she was in the room. MY FEELS.

Hands down tho my favorite character was Yuvi LMFAO HES SO UNBELIEVABLY INSANE. His sass, his pitiful behavior and his absolute psychoness. Even Anita was done with his shiz. The part that hit me tho was when BOTH men went to her as she fell and like Yuvi being the junoon freak he is even then just didn't want Kunj touching her like what a crazy child.

Thrilling story my friend haha!

PS. Thank God Anand wasn't useless this time.
PPS. LOL yay @ title creds
PPPS. This was amazing, I seriously loved it!
FromTheAshes thumbnail
areeba this was really good,In future I can imagine something like this happening And this was written very well.
I loved the ending!😃
Teleseer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Areeba, Ab "shittiest" ka meaning badalna padega ðŸ˜Š