Dev's anger issues!!

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys,
I feel Dev's behavior yesterday went a lil too far, I mean I can't believe I'm actually saying this for a guy who went on a match finding spree for a girl he barely know ðŸ˜†. I agree that Sona had no right to turn off his phone and yes she should've let him decide whether he wanted to spend time with Nikki or not. But throwing her phone and yelling at her wasn't the solution. She's your mom's doctor for heaven's sake.

I don't think yesterday his behavior was any different from his devil-ish Mami. I know he feels sorry now as he should, but I hope Sona doesn't forgive him this time and ignores him, enough is enough when it comes to Dev's anger issues.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Throwing things.. out of anger in bad. His behavior of unjustified. Frankly  calm, composed and cool  men are lot more attractive.. That is what he si mostly.. His behavior was completely opposite to his character. 

I will be glad is Sona gives silent treatment to him for few days which drives him crazy... 
Edited by kavmuks - 8 years ago
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah this time he crossed the border. 
He needs to understand he really don't have right to harm any property of sona just because he is having some issues with her. 
This time I want sona to give silent or violent reply without fear of Ishwari. 
And may be because of thAt we might witness real feelings of dev. 
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Of course throwing phone away is unwarranted. But don't ever compare him with Mami whose vicious tongue is far more offensive and hurting.than Dev's exhibition of anger. And why should Sona cross the limit and take undue liberty to keep his phone in silent mode? He is a business man. Every call is valuable to him. She is friendly with Nicky helped her that's all. But touching Dev's phone itself is ill manners. If Dev has to say sorry and compensate Sona is equally at fault for causing loss to him even if it is monetary . She should also say sorry the least she could do for his loss.
tu-jo-mile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not supporting Dev's action but sona was at fault..one night before only she said sorry for interfering their personal matter then again the very next day she forgot everything. first of all she should not interfere more in their family matter..but she did it again..not only she helped nikki in gift plan for her bro  but also putting his cell in silent..way too much..how she did not like when Dev interfered in her personal matter and broke her alliance..then she should know it looks odd n badd when u also interfere in Dev's personal matter..I think she has lots of time really in their house..spare time she is busy poking nose in Dixit's family matters! 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well sona was wrong to silent his phone if Some thing important come and they can't reach him out but the way he behaved is wrong he should ask her when she was alone not in front of his mother and Mami. And throwing her phone is more wrong he behaved like a brat instead of businesses Man
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
the reason behind this is simply dev's class where he originally belongs
yes i am not saying that other class people don't do like that but the class where he belongs over there men feel women are lower than them but here he is getting attracted to a girl who is so reputed in her education that even a top business tycoon like him HAS to respect her ,yes he will like her in future as the story demands that but like saying Miss Bose instead of Dr. Bose proves that ok we might find it sweet,romantic,getting informal but somewhere in his mind he wishes not to used the word "Dr." as a mark of respect because then it would be impossible for him to have her in his life.

Current case it was sona's mistake you mind your own business na but then i also feel in a way she is doing right because he has actually interfered a lot in her personal life.
He terminated her from a job without her mistake ,he made sure she doesn't get job elsewhere,he broke her marriage with kushal (once he tried,second he manipulated)
so itna to hak uska banta hai
just because he is a man he SHOULD NOT have a control on any girl's life.
So i  am actually liking this interfering sona
let dev get a taste of his own medicine!😆😉
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dev do have anger issue but this time the fault was also by Sona. Off course he lost one imp deal because of Sona. Agree throwing phone is not justified. But he kind of calmed down too when Sona showed him mirror about his anger issue. He had little worry on his face due to his action if she will leave the job.. 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I agree too Sona was at fault, but Dev just made and already bad situation worse.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think even Sonakshi has anger issues. In fact, so many people have anger issues in the show. Ishwari, Neha, Mr. Bose. Everyone. ðŸ˜† In fact, anger issues aren't new on TV, in fact, even I have anger issues. Come to think of it, who does NOT have them?