Tamanna

Orange Candy ....Nostalgic in Tamanna

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
      Orange Candy Slices...Nostalgic in Tamanna

Nostalgic memories of childhood...... bring back great memories. When we watched yesterday's episode of Tamanna .Deepak.( Dhara's father ) gave a orange candy slice  to her...πŸ˜› it was  so excited to watch...I was very much thrilled and smile in my face ...as I had same experience in my childhood days. 
The shop fellow used to wrap orange candy slices in a paper and give  to us...πŸ˜†

Viewers have you  tasted this sweet...????.            
If yes ,...!!  comment on this tropic ...and share your childhood memories with us. if you have one.It gives  pleasure to go back to your childhood days...with .Nice feelings

Do viewers agree with me or ...not...πŸ˜‰

Edited by anasuya43 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh yes I remember these, my grandfather used to buy for us. I loved them. Do we still find them in stores??
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Josupra
Oh yes I remember these, my grandfather used to buy for us. I loved them. Do we still find them in stores??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we get it still in stores...when we go for a  holidays  or picnic we take plenty of them...Everybody loves it...JosupraπŸ˜›
Edited by anasuya43 - 8 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow it really look like Orange. That is name orange candy πŸ˜³