India-Forums

Does Kumu love Aaradhya?

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hi all ..  The makers have etched out all the characters of KD beautifully.. Some of the relationships r very well developed too.  Like Tulsi-aaru, shashwat -gayu, naku- pavithra, pvr-aryan.. even shashwat -pavithra n kumu- tulsi for that matter .. V all knw what one thinks of the other .. 
But what abt Kumu .. Does she love aaru at all? At times I felt like she Cares abt aaru esp when she asks PVR what he did with her naathin( cave track) but at other times it ws like she ws not bothered what happened to aaru (auction/krishnadasi ritual track) ..
 Kumu is one of the best villainess of TV n I completely understand her need for revenge .  but I so want kumu to love aaru a lil bit at least .. Just for the reason that kumu n tulsi brought up aaru as their own.. 

What do u guys think? Plz share ur views 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

astha_koizarajhankarbeats87nawshipaddu503prem_diwani

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Kumu is really complicated character ,I never saw her harming or abusing Aradhya for anything .
Her only motive to take revenge from rao using Aradhya but I think she cares about her too and will fight for her in future .
Her real feeling for aaru will get clears after the truth revelation only and rite now she is using Aryan too against rao

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irshapranati16prem_diwani

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Kumu is really complicated character ,I never saw her harming or abusing Aradhya for anything .
Her only motive to take revenge from rao using Aradhya but I think she cares about her too and will fight for her in future .
Her real feeling for aaru will get clears after the truth revelation only and rite now she is using Aryan too against rao
Yup .. She's quite complicated Tongue.. N like u said right nw she's using both aaradhya n Aryan .. N I wish they showed a scene Wr she's fighting for aaru Smile.. But that may not happen any time soon .. 
N to fight for aaru v hav Aryan Embarrassed
metitaliya Senior Member
metitaliya
metitaliya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
she loves aaradhya in her own way.same goes with aaryan.she was telling then itself-this granddaughter of pvr will teach him the lesson and her grandson will take revenge on pvr.revenge ie her life goal.she loves tulsi the most.she doesnt hurt aaru or aaryan.

Edited by metitaliya - 22 April 2016 at 1:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pranati16

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
she does ..but her revenge is number 1 for her...

pranati16

Sanya17 Senior Member
Sanya17
Sanya17

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Well I can say she cares about aru more than aba cares about Aryan that I am sure but her first love is revenge but  she is complicated and that make her  one of the most realistic character on TV she cares about aru but she do not or maybe cannot care about aru knowing she is pradyuman's granddaughter  we will have to wait for the truth to come out to understand her

Edited by Sanya17 - 22 April 2016 at 1:15pm

pranati16

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top