India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Swadeenta ka Swayamvar

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Guys I am unable to post continuously due to many commitments. But after watching today's epi couldn't help commenting.
It is like a Swayamvar. There are 2 men. One thinks he deserves Swa because for 12 years he has been dreaming about her and wants to win competition at any cost to win Swa.
The other winning or losing competition doesn't matter, but he wants to try his best to get the woman of his dreams.
For Jeevan proving to world who he is, is of utmost important, and for Adarsh showing the world why she is important.
One takes Swa as his right, the other does his duty of meeting her father's expectation to win her hand. Take her honorably as his bride.

One is afraid, the other is confident.

Jeevan for past 12 years he didn't know what Swa feels about him. He says she didn't call him. Comon young man she has no real interest in you. She is marrying to just to keep the promise she gave to her father. What will you do with such a wife. You will be insecure for life and will complicate her life also. See the way he took decision for her that it will be their marriage. Man you are getting freedom, you cant bind her with your whims and fancies. You have never asked even once whether she loves you

Adarsh he observes Swa. Her actions. He wants to hear from her what he has told her. And he is trying for that. And every time he get positive vibes from her. She feels comfortable about him, his closeness and as he rightly said she is afraid of that comfort the fear of falling in love.

And true to his name he is trying to get her in the principled way, a way which her family and his family accept.

I am loving the way they are shaping Adarsh's character.

Edited by shruthiravi - 29 April 2016 at 3:40am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuspdpOnie...BenNevisK.S.moonwearer5centsGarima04-Sarcy-..Jemimah..sushfizaMS-meghasharmaVIMAL.SM.rumki.ManonidzDEEPZzzz-Swetha-

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@shru i was missing your posts badlyCry... Thank you for making this one.. The former and the latter has much difference. Yes , we cannot bind any relation, if it was meant and made for us , it will reach us ultimately no matter what. And another scene was swa keeping her phone onnn when adhu was practicing.. Gradually she is falling for him without her knowledge..Embarrassed.. Its like the difference between ram and ravan... ravan wanted to win sita at any cost by proving to the world he is the best and he wanted the best.. But ram wanted to win her , win her trust..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04shruthiravi

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I so damn agree to your PoV. Your take on jeevan n Adarsh are right!
The comparisons are visible and M sure Swadheenta also has started seeing this. That wil probably help her choose whats best for her.

M eagerly waiting for the moment that makes Swadheenta breakdown and confess her feelings to Adarsh.
Competition I feel Adarsh would loose, but he wil definitely make Swadheenta's heart melt.
So basically thats why he is going to continue his engagement to vanshika where Swa wil peep in and booom LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@Gayatri what to do. Hope I can do daily updates soon. Yes Ram and Ravan. For Ravan lifting the dhanush was proving he was the greatest and for Ram it was just a means to get his lady in the honorable way with elder's permission.

@garima I am not expecting Adarsh win the battle, he lose the battle, but will win the war Big smile. Har kar jeethne walo ko baazigaar kahte hain. and " Who sikandar hi doston kehlata hai, haari baazi ko jeethna jise aatha hai"

Edited by shruthiravi - 21 April 2016 at 11:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04..Jemimah..

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Nice post! Adarsh Sinha is indeed a flamboyantly adventurous IAS officer. He is a man with a good sense of self, strong convictions and soft touch of love in his hands & feet...has danced & made room in our hearts...dil mera dole haule hauleEmbarrassed  Love his motto... my love, my dreamgirl hence my responsibility to make her fall in love with me. I'm also loving the way they are shaping Adarsh's & Jeevan's character. 

I love fairy tales and the idea of prince charming slaying a few dragons & sword fighting, always makes me go weak on my knees. Now we live in homes, not castles, and there are no real dragons for our dear one to slay, so we need character like Jeevan for slaying TongueLOL & dancing is the substitute for sword fightingLOL
 I'm turning all shades of crimson thinking about it. Blushing

Adarsh's love for Swa is just so powerful...he appeared to be quite a swashbuckler when he requested her dad to teach him Bharatnatyam. Jeewan on the other hand looked evil like a dragon while he challenged Adarsh for the dance competition, though he looks quite elegant appearance wise. 

Swa is no less than a Snow white...she is strong, brave, and loyal. Knows to fight for herself & has chosen a profession to fight for the world. She doesn't whine much. Instead, she takes action. Action is the word...ILU to Adarsh on his engagement to VanshikaCoolDancing

In short Adarsh, Swa & Jeevan all have impressed me big timeLOL

Edited by 5cents - 22 April 2016 at 12:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skydomeGarima04.rumki.Soapoperasrfunshruthiravi..Jemimah..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Gayatri what to do. Hope I can do daily updates soon. Yes Ram and Ravan. For Ravan lifting the dhanush was proving he was the greatest and for Ram it was just a means to get his lady in the honorable way with elder's permission.

@garima I am not expecting Adarsh win the battle, he lose the battle, but will win the war Big smile. Har kar jeethne walo ko baazigaar kahte hain. and " Who sikandar hi doston kehlata hai, haari baazi ko jeethna jise aatha hai"

@shru if u get time during sundays .. ek detailed update bana do na?EmbarrassedConfused...

shruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@Gayatri in realistic terms I am expecting to be back on normal mode next wed or Thursday. But then sometimes it will get stretch to next weekend also.
And believe me summer time weekends are the most difficult times with weddings and all other functions which you have to attend at times, and then guests pouring in. Big smile

@5cents have you read Harry Potter. If not seeing your love for dragons and princes and a fairy world that series is not something to be missed Big smile

Edited by shruthiravi - 22 April 2016 at 2:21am

..Jemimah..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Gayatri in realistic terms I am expecting to be back on normal mode next wed or Thursday. But then sometimes it will get stretch to next weekend also.
And believe me summer time weekends are the most difficult times with weddings and all other functions which you have to attend at times, and then guests pouring in. Big smile

@5cents have you read Harry Potter. If not seeing your love for dragons and princes and a fairy world that series is not something to be missed Big smile
@shru omgLOL you are full onn...!!! back to back.. Its ok.. Cry

shruthiravi

Go to top