India-Forums

TanShi OS: YOU ARE MINE[Complete] [UPDATED PG 6] (Page 5)

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksfandishi

Wow your story is super amazing
Totally loved it

Thnxx.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xFawadKhanx

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged

YOU ARE MINE #3

Rishi n neha comes back to home..neha gets down from the car n she has a strange smile on her face...

She started walking towards the house... she enters the room n start running n has tears in her eyes..

She entered tanu's room n start crying...

Here rishi is searching something in the car..  he is looking very tensed..

Manpreet saw neha walking towards tanu's room... n come outside to join rishi..

Hey bro kaam ho gya kya??? Maine dekha abhi neha ko bhabhi ke room mein jaate hue.. shayad ro rhi thi.. manpreet said

What??? Ab kya drama krne wali hai wo.. rishi asked in tension

Hum yahi toh chahte the na bhai... ki wo drama kre or hum uski sachai sabke samne laye.. manpreet said

Haan chhote lekin jis camera mein uski saari batein record hui hain mujhe wo camera nhi mil rha.. rishi replied

Means jo bhi usne aapse car  mein baate ki wo record nhi hui?? Manpreet said in tension..

Record toh hui thi chhote .. maine camera acche se check bhi kiya tha.. par ab wo nhi mil rha hai.. rishi is looking very tensed..his eyes just filled up..chhote .. not this time now.. I dun wanna loose tanu.. I can't live without her ... rishi is in tears..

Dun worry bhai.. we will do something .. don't cry please.. manpreet hugged rishi tightly..

Something then strucked in manpreet's mind.. he called aahana n tell her the whole thing n asked to to something..

In tanu's room

After seeing neha in tears... tanu asked .. what happened neha?? Why are you crying..please tell me what happened

Neha is just crying... she didn't said a word..

Neha please ... your silence is killing me please tell me what happened..  tanu continues to ask...

Tanu woh rishi.. neha started speaking..

Rishi.. rishi kya neha??? Tanu is getting desperate to know

Tanu uss rishi pe bharosa mat kro.. woh... woh tumhe dokha de rha hai.. he is a bloody cheater.. usne mere sath... neha starts crying again..

Tanu takes few steps back .. tears are just at the point of coming out from her eyes..

Then aahana enters the room...

Stop crying you shameless girl... we are not believing in you crocodile tears.. aahana said very aggressively to neha.. tanu di please don't belive her .. she is just trying to break your trust on jiju.. ahana moves towards tanu...

Tanu is not listening to anyone.. she is moving back slowly.. her foot strikes a bag in the way n dhe is about to fall n ahana balanes her.. di are you alright.. please don't belive neha..ahana said

Tanu take a deep breath n runs outside the room..

Hey you.. stop crying now.. I know you very well n I know jiju didn't nothing wrong to you...ahana said to neha

Neha wipes her tears n smiles.. actually you are right .. usne toh mere sath aisa kuch kiya hi nhi..poor tanu.. she belives everything I said.. neha said

Ahana is looking very aggressively towards her..

Arey mujhe aisa mat dekho.. darr lagta hai tumhe aisa dekh ke.. neha starts laughing loudly..

Or tum logo ko kya laga tha?? Ki tm mujhe tanu ke samne expose kar doge car mein camera laga ke.. how fool you guys are ... you guys think everything is going according to your plan...but it was not so...everything goes accrding to my plan actually tum logo ka plan hume pehle se pta tha.. issiliye jab hum ghr pahunchne toh car se utarte waqt amine camera bhi nikal liya tha... n that dumb tanu belives everything I said... n that poor rishi.. wo toh tanu ko explain krta marr jayega par tanu uska belive nhi karegi n rishi se apni sagai todd degi... or phir main krungi rishi se shadi.. neha is explaining everything to ahana..

Ahana is standing silently..

Kya hua ??? bolti band ho gyi?? Oh sorry tum bologi bhi toh kya?? Tum dono ki life pet oh full stop lag gya hai.. jao dekho apni di ko.. bechari kahin khud ko kuch kar na le... neha said n leaves the room...

Aahana cluches her hands but controls her anger..

When neha leaves manpreet n rishi enters the room...

Bas ek baar tanu mera belive kar le.. iss neha ko toh main kisi bhi halt main nhi bakshunga.. rishi said in anger..

Jiju hume tanu di ko dhundna hoga ..wo neha ki baton se bahut tut chuki hain.. kahin wo sach mein kuch .. ahana is about to speak but rishi intrupted.. kuch nhi hoga meri tanu ko.. or ab hume koi bhi dur nhi kar skta.. ab neha ki sach sab ghar walo ke saamne aayega..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaFandusunshinesamuefsaaniakhhana_y--HANISA--cuteariya

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
nice sad for tanu how she easily she believe neha poor rishi i feel sad for him thx for updting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandu_Kamal_saaniakh

sunshinesamuef Senior Member
sunshinesamuef
sunshinesamuef

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Very nice. Please continue soon. The best part of your story is that TanShi are engaged. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandu_Kamal_

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --HANSA--

nice sad for tanu how she easily she believe neha poor rishi i feel sad for him thx for updting

Dont worry only one part of story left..
N m sure that's a happy ending..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandu

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinesamuef

Very nice. Please continue soon. The best part of your story is that TanShi are engaged.

Thnxx Embarrassed
hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
lovely well written too love how ahana confront neha too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandu_Kamal_

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged