Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Kamal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
YOU ARE MINE #4
M going to find tanu.. I know where can she go... Rishi asked to manpreet n ahana
Jiju we will too go with you.. Ahana said
No ahana firstly i have to talk with tanu.. Rishi answered n leaves the room
Ahana i think we should follow bhai.. He hasn't any proof regarding neha.. Manpreet said n ahana agreed..
Rishi enters in the temple.. Tanu is sitting in front of the statue of maa kali n crying on her fate
Main janta tha tum yahan hi aaogi.. Kali maa ne hi bachpan mein humari jodi bnayi thi aur aaj bhi humare rishte ko ye hi bachayengi.. Rishi said to tanu..
Tanu get up n tirns towards rishi.. Tum yahan kyu aaye ho rishi.. Mujhe tumse koi baat nhi krni pls jao yahan se.. Tanu said
Par mujhe tumse baat karni tanu n you have to listen me too.. Rishi hold tanu's hand.. Tanu please trust me yaar neha is lying.. Maine uske sath kuch nhi kiya.. She's a shameless girl..
Enough rishi.. Please go from here.. Neha ko galat kehne se pehle apni or dekho.. Tali ek hath se toh nhi bajti na.. So don't blame only neha for this.. Tanu said..
No tanu.. Its just a misunderstanding..i love you a lot n loves you always.. Rishi is clearing the fact..
Oh!! so you loves me.. So you can do anything for me.. tanu asked
Ofcourse tanu anthing.. Rishi answered
Then please just go from here.. Tanu said
But tanu.. Rishi said
Please go rishi.. Tanu pushes rishi slightly n turns
Rishi is completely broken.. He's crying n then he leaves.. Rishi is walking lifelessly in the centre of road..
Tanu too crying hard n sits down in front of kali maa..
Ahana n manpreet reached the temple.. Both saw tanu crying..
Di.. What happened.. N where is rishi.. Ahana put her hands on tanu's shoulder n makes her get up..
Bhabhi pls btao na bhai yahan aaye the kya??..   Manpreet asked
Wo chala gya.. Aur muje ab uske baare mein koi bhi baat nhi krni.. Tanu answered
Di aapko unki baat sunni chahiye thi.. Wo jo bhi keh rhe the sahi tha.. Jiju is not cheating you infact neha is cheating you.. Ahana cleared the fact..
Ji babhi ye dekhoye humare paas proof hai.. Jab aap apne room se bahar aa gyi thi toh neha ne sab kuch ahana ke samne bola tha or ahana ne sab phn mein record kar liya tha.. Manpreet plays the recording n tanu is just shocked to hear.. Tanu takes few steps back
Oh no.. It means rishi is right.. N i dont believe him.. I have to stop him.. Tanu runs out of the temple..
Hope sab theek ho jaye.. Manpreet said
Yes just hope.. Ahana replied
Tanu is running on the road finding rishi.. It starts raining.. Rishi is still walking on the road cursing his fate n a lots of thoughts just blowned his mind.. He has no sense of the world.. Even rain is not affecting him. He is walking lifelessly..
Tanu is running, crying, n searching rishi..
Finally he finds rishi walking on the road.. Tanu shouts ''Rishiii''.. Rishi stops n turns..
M sorry tanu.. M not able to gain your trust rishi said with teary eyes.
No rishi infact i m sorry.. M stupid that i didn't believe you.. Tanu is too in tears...
Suddenly tanu saw a car coming fastly towards rishi.. Rishi is standing in centre of the road.. The car is about to hit rishi.. Tanu runs n pushes rishi n car hits tanu.. The road is full of tanu's blood
Rishi rushes towards tanu n pic her n take her to hospital..
Tanu is in OT.. rishi is standing silently outside OT thinking about tanu.. His eyes caught up in tears..
Everyone comes in the hospital after hearing the news of tanu's accident..
Rishi runs n hugs biji tightly... Biji is too in tears.. Biji tanu meri wajah se iss halat mein.. Car toh mujhe hit krne wali thi na par tanu.. Rishi starts crying hard
Biji cuped rishi's face in her hands n said.. teri kismat hai tanu.. Teri har musibat wo apne upar lae leti hai.. Maa kali uski rakhsha karengi.. Usse kuch nhi hoga.. Tu fikar mat kar. Biji hugged rishi..
Then rishi saw neha n baani coming towards him.. Stay away from us.. Just go from here.. Tanu is in this condition just because of you both.. How disgusting relatives you are.. JUst leave.. Rishi said aggresively..
Rishi beta ye tum kya keh rhe ho.. Raj asked to rishi..
Bhai bilkul sahi keh rhe hain dad.. Sab inki wajah se hua hai.. Manpreet answered n explains the whole thing also he played the recording.. All the just shocked..
Biji goes towards neha n slaps her hard.. Just go from here n never dare to come in front of us.. Neha n baani leaves..
I dont even think that thay goes to such extent in the greed of money.. Raj said..
Doctor comes outside the OT.. Rishi runs towards her asked.. hows my tanu doctor?? Is she alright??
No need to worry she's out of danger now.. But still she's unconscious.. DOctor replied..
Rishi takes a deep breath.. Can i go inside..?? Rishi asked
Yes you can.. Doctor answered
Rishi goes inside.. Tanu is lying unconsciously on the bed.. Rishi goes close to her n sits beside her.. Rishi holds tanu's hand n kissed her gently.. He caresed tanu head.. Tanu m sorry.. M always the reason for you getting hurt.. Now i promise i'll never leave you.. Rishi said with tears eyes..
Tanu gains consciousness n holds rishi's hand tightly.. Shh. Stop rishi.. I kbow the truth now.. You did nothing wrong...infact m sorry.. Rishi shuts her mouth n hugs her tightly n said i love you tanu.. I love you a lot ❤️
Tanu hugged him back.. I love you too ❤️
Happy ending... 😳
Edited by _Kamal_ - 7 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
awesome lovely ending love it all been exposed thx for this Os kamal
_Kamal_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: --HANSA--

awesome lovely ending love it all been exposed thx for this Os kamal

Mine pleasure dear 😳
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely
Finally misunderstanding got cleared..
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup Kamal outstanding work 👏
Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Lovely

_Kamal_ thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Lovely

_Kamal_ thumbnail
Thnxx 😉

Originally posted by: saaniakh

[DIV]yup Kamal outstanding work 👏

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So finally a happy ending. Loved it totally. You made it like any bollywood movie with lots of dramabut it was Very amazing story Edited by Ksfandishi - 7 years ago
hana_y thumbnail
lovely amazing love it all misunderstand was clear love maanpreet how he shout how

please do write more
_Kamal_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ksfandishi

So finally a happy ending. Loved it totally. You made it like any bollywood movie with lots of dramabut it was Very amazing story

Thnxx for your compliment 😳