Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Darkness - A very dark OS (Page 5)

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

OMG! I did not realize I was polluting the forum!! LOLLOLLOL

Since I have just started writing fiction, I am experimenting with genres. I just write what flows for now.

I am happy that all my pieces are so different from each other and this one more so than others. Big smile

Oh it was u who commented on the shayari then?! I just remember the comment vaguely but didnt remember who made that comment.!
LOL

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
It hurt not so bad actually, bcx there is no #thahaan in it. Bihaan death is needed in it. Bcx he is in pain. But too much horrified. Pufff .
I read it, and survive through it too. But I don't think we need this stuff here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

It hurt not so bad actually, bcx there is no #thahaan in it. Bihaan death is needed in it. Bcx he is in pain. But too much horrified. Pufff .
I read it, and survive through it too. But I don't think we need this stuff here

I think we need a variety here... This one is a tough read - that is why all the warnings. LOL

thanks for reading!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manaanfan.matsh

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by manaan

I think we need a variety here... This one is a tough read - that is why all the warnings.LOL

thanks for reading!

I m so found of reading. But while reading thahaan I love to read, nok jhok, fights, romance , family drma.
But above all u r awesome writer Embarrassed . I love yours all creations including this one.

Karaali

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i didn't knew i'll enjoy this very dark OS so much Big smile
i loved it...and i knew it all along who's the culprit

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

i didn't knew i'll enjoy this very dark OS so much Big smile
i loved it...and i knew it all along who's the culprit

Thanks for reading. I am glad you enjoyed it. 

There was not choice when it came to deciding the culprit. LOL
Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Ohhh...ofcourse a disturbing genre
but but but oh how much i loved ur writing styleClap
I love how u explore ur writing by trying different ideas which r new to this forum atleastWink
And was i the only who couldnt guess that that HE was balwinder while reading it i thought its ds but the end Shocked shocked me may be i already had a image in my mind that its ds due to the bromance discussion u had some days back while talking about ideas of ur new osLOL
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

Ohhh...ofcourse a disturbing genre
but but but oh how much i loved ur writing styleClap
I love how u explore ur writing by trying different ideas which r new to this forum atleastWink
And was i the only who couldnt guess that that HE was balwinder while reading it i thought its ds but the end Shocked shocked me may be i already had a image in my mind that its ds due to the bromance discussion u had some days back while talking about ideas of ur new osLOL

I knew this was dark and that is why I plastered all those warnings upfront. LOL

I think we are running at 50-50 split. Half the people guess the culprit and other half didn't!

I am glad you liked it. Thanks for encouraging me. Will try something different next time. Big smile

Edited by Katori - 22 April 2016 at 5:42pm

Go to top